The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

treatment without insurance policy

Forums General Melanoma Community treatment without insurance policy

Participant

Всем привет!

Надеюсь ваш браузер переведет мою тему.

Я с Украины. Моя мама больна меланомой. 2 года тому ей удалили родинку. Гистология показала меланому. 2 года никакого лечения не проводилось. Мама отказалась проходить курс химиотерапии.

На сегодняшний день у мамы метастазы в печени, позвоночнике и паховом лимфоузле. Очень быстро растут.

Единственное лечение которое сейчас есть – правильное питание и probiotic.

Я с братом самостоятельно изучаю все что связанно с меланомой. Несколько дней назад мы получили результат BRAF теста. 3 недели ждали результат (750 usd) Положительный. Купили 2 упаковки Zelboraf (2*3750 usd). В Украине не распространено медицинское страхование, да и дорого это. А для пациентов старше 60 лет еще дороже. Маме 64 года. Можем расчитывать только на свои силы.

Я готова купить или принять в дар хоть одну таблетку Zelboraf.

А так же я прошу Вашей помощи в приобретении этого препарата. Возможно в Америке он стоит дешевле? Я понимаю, что большинство из вас понятия не имеет сколько стоит этот препарат. Буду благодарна за любую информацию. Как купить? Где купить? How to return VAT?

original prescription не выписывают. Но есть заключение онкологической клиники с описанием диагноза и РЕКОМЕНДАЦИЕй принимать Zelboraf.

Так же, на этом форуме я впервые узнала о препарате Tafinlar.  Буду благодарна за любую информацию. Как купить? Где купить? How to return VAT?

Я верю, что еще немного времени и найдут препарат который сможет лечить эту болезнь как обычный насморк. Нужно только время!

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Golda_
        Participant
          Hello everyone !

I hope your browser will translate my topic .

I'm from Ukraine. My mother is ill melanoma. 2 years ago she removed the mole. Histology showed melanoma. 2 years of no treatment was given . My mother refused to undergo a course of chemotherapy.

To date, my mother metastases in the liver , spine and inguinal lymph node . Very rapidly .

The only treatment that is now – a proper diet and probiotic.

My brother and I own study everything related with melanoma . A few days ago we got the result BRAF test. 3 weeks waiting for the result (750 usd) Positive . Bought 2 packs of Zelboraf ( 2 * 3750 usd). In Ukraine, has not been extended health insurance , and it is expensive . For patients older than 60 years are even more expensive . Mame 64. We can rely only on themselves .

I'm ready to buy or adopt a gift of at least one pill Zelboraf.

And so I ask for your help in purchasing the drug. Maybe in America it costs less ? I understand that most of you have no idea how much this drug. I would be grateful for any information. How to buy? Where to buy? How to return VAT?

original prescription is not discharged. But there is a conclusion oncology clinic with a description of the diagnosis and recommendations take Zelboraf.

So , on this forum, I first learned about the drug Tafinlar. I would be grateful for any information. How to buy? Where to buy? How to return VAT?

I believe that a little more time and find a drug that can cure the disease as a common cold . You only need time !
          Golda_
          Participant
            Hello everyone !

I'm from Ukraine. My mother is ill melanoma. 2 years ago she removed the mole. Histology showed melanoma. 2 years of no treatment was given . My mother refused to undergo a course of chemotherapy.

To date, my mother metastases in the liver , spine and inguinal lymph node . Very rapidly .

My brother and I own study everything related with melanoma . A few days ago we got the result BRAF test. 3 weeks waiting for the result (750 usd) Positive . Bought 2 packs of Zelboraf ( 2 * 3750 usd). In Ukraine, has not been extended health insurance , and it is expensive . For patients older than 60 years are even more expensive . Mame 64. We can rely only on themselves .

And so I ask for your help in purchasing the drug. Maybe in America it costs less ? I understand that most of you have no idea how much this drug. I would be grateful for any information. How to buy? Where to buy? How to return VAT?

original prescription is not discharged. But there is a conclusion oncology clinic with a description of the diagnosis and recommendations take Zelboraf.

So , on this forum, I first learned about the drug Tafinlar. I would be grateful for any information. How to buy? Where to buy? How to return VAT?

I believe that a little more time and find a drug that can cure the disease as a common cold . You only need time !
            Golda_
            Participant
              Hello everyone !

Janner
                Participant

Zelboraf is very expensive in America and you would not be able to purchase it (or any other medicine).  It requires a prescription from a doctor and I do not believe legally it can be shipped out of the country.  You might have better luck looking at some of the European countries where there may be an agreement to purchase and ship those types of drugs.  I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, but unfortunately I don't think getting the drug in America is going to be a viable option.

Golda_
                  Participant

мы купили одну упаковку Zelboraf в Украине. 3780 usd. Этого хватит на 1 неделю. 

Много фирм предлагают посреднические услуги по доставке. Это удорожает препарат еще на 200-300 usd + 2 недели ожидания. Мы хотели миновать покупку через посредников.

В Украине рецепт не выписывают, выписывыют только рекоммендационное письмо. Мы его получили.

Уже три дня мама принимает Zelboraf. Есть побочные эффекты: тошнота, головокружение и красные пятна на лице. Метостаз, который буквально пару дней назад начал появляться на спине – сегодня уже не обнаруживается. Паховый и под ребом –  пока без изменений. Но они ОЧЕНЬ большие.

Golda_
                    Participant

Много фирм предлагают посреднические услуги по доставке. Это удорожает препарат еще на 200-300 usd + 2 недели ожидания. Мы хотели миновать покупку через посредников.

В Украине рецепт не выписывают, выписывыют только рекоммендационное письмо. Мы его получили.

Уже три дня мама принимает Zelboraf. Есть побочные эффекты: тошнота, головокружение и красные пятна на лице. Метостаз, который буквально пару дней назад начал появляться на спине – сегодня уже не обнаруживается. Паховый и под ребом –  пока без изменений. Но они ОЧЕНЬ большие.

Golda_
                      Participant

Golda_
                        Participant
                          We bought one bag of Zelboraf in Ukraine. 3780 USD. That's enough for one week.

Many firms offer mediation services for the delivery . This increases the cost of the drug for another 200-300 USD 2 weeks of waiting . We wanted to pass the purchase through intermediaries.

In Ukraine, the recipe is not discharged , only rekommend. letter . We got it.

For three days my mother taking Zelboraf. There are side effects: nausea , dizziness and red spots on the face. Metostaz which is just a couple of days ago started to appear on the back – today is no longer detected. Groin and under rebom – no changes. But they are VERY big.
                          Golda_
                          Participant

Many firms offer mediation services for the delivery . This increases the cost of the drug for another 200-300 USD 2 weeks of waiting . We wanted to pass the purchase through intermediaries.

For three days my mother taking Zelboraf. There are side effects: nausea , dizziness and red spots on the face. Metostaz which is just a couple of days ago started to appear on the back – today is no longer detected. Groin and under rebom – no changes. But they are VERY big.
                            Golda_
                            Participant

Janner
                              Participant

Zelboraf is very expensive in America and you would not be able to purchase it (or any other medicine).  It requires a prescription from a doctor and I do not believe legally it can be shipped out of the country.  You might have better luck looking at some of the European countries where there may be an agreement to purchase and ship those types of drugs.  I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, but unfortunately I don't think getting the drug in America is going to be a viable option.

Janner
                                Participant

A
                                  Participant

I would consult Charite clinic in Berlin, Germany. They have all consultations available and russian-speaking coordinators taht may assist you with an appointment. I am not sure what the costs are for Zelboraf but I am sure tthis would be less expensive than in the US. Maybe they would be able to offer other treatment options also. Below is the name and phone number of Russian-speaking coordinator: Hope it helps.

Nadja Wallbaum

Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin
                                    Campus Benjamin Franklin
                                    Sekretariat Augenklinik
                                    Hindenburgdamm 30
                                    12200 Berlin

Golda_
                                    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer 

Golda_
                                      Participant

Golda_
                                        Participant

A
                                          Participant

I would consult Charite clinic in Berlin, Germany. They have all consultations available and russian-speaking coordinators taht may assist you with an appointment. I am not sure what the costs are for Zelboraf but I am sure tthis would be less expensive than in the US. Maybe they would be able to offer other treatment options also. Below is the name and phone number of Russian-speaking coordinator: Hope it helps.

Nadja Wallbaum

Campus Benjamin Franklin
                                            Sekretariat Augenklinik
                                            Hindenburgdamm 30
                                            12200 Berlin

A
                                            Participant

Nadja Wallbaum

Campus Benjamin Franklin
                                              Sekretariat Augenklinik
                                              Hindenburgdamm 30
                                              12200 Berlin

Golda_
                                              Participant
                                                Mom takes a drug Zelboraf fifth day.
                                                There is a side effect of red spots on the face, small rash and very strong itching.
                                                Today, instead of 4 pills sie take 3. The itching is unbearable place to be.
                                                how can we minimize these adverse effects????
                                                Golda_
                                                Participant
                                                  There is a side effect of red spots on the face, small rash and very strong itching.
                                                  Golda_
                                                  Participant
                                              Viewing 2 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics