The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Today with carolb

Forums General Melanoma Community Today with carolb

Participant

This bulletin board knows her as "carolb" or Carol Bellinger. She's, right now, on bag 5 of IL2 and tired. The first couple of bags were tough on her side effects-wiise but the family reports that she's stubborn and getting up though she's not supposed to.  Like I said, yesterday was tough and scary. Please hold carolb in prayer. She's one tough, determined, strong in her faith lady.

Thanks.  BTW, I have the family's permission to let you know how she is and what's going on with her.

Grace and peace,

Carol

This bulletin board knows her as "carolb" or Carol Bellinger. She's, right now, on bag 5 of IL2 and tired. The first couple of bags were tough on her side effects-wiise but the family reports that she's stubborn and getting up though she's not supposed to.  Like I said, yesterday was tough and scary. Please hold carolb in prayer. She's one tough, determined, strong in her faith lady.

Thanks.  BTW, I have the family's permission to let you know how she is and what's going on with her.

Grace and peace,

Carol

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

Thanks for the update. Carol had a rough time last time also but she has proven she is at least a partial responder so I'm glad she's able to push through this.  Sending her hugs via cyber space!

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

Thanks for the update. Carol had a rough time last time also but she has proven she is at least a partial responder so I'm glad she's able to push through this.  Sending her hugs via cyber space!

Linda

Fen
            Participant

Please tell Carol I am sending her huge hugs, prayers, positive vibes….whatever she needs.  She is a tough cookie and will do her best.

Fen

Fen
              Participant

Please tell Carol I am sending her huge hugs, prayers, positive vibes….whatever she needs.  She is a tough cookie and will do her best.

Fen

Phil S
                Participant
                  I truly hope and pray that IL2 gives carolb a good response and she reaches NED! I admire her Strength and faith, and wish her all the best in her fight against melanoma. Holding her in our prayers! Valerie ( Phil’s wife)
                  Phil S
                  Participant
                    I truly hope and pray that IL2 gives carolb a good response and she reaches NED! I admire her Strength and faith, and wish her all the best in her fight against melanoma. Holding her in our prayers! Valerie ( Phil’s wife)
                    King
                    Participant

Carol,

Thanks for the update on Carol.  It's amazing how we bond with others on this Board.  Prayers and good thoughts going her way.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

boot2aboot
                        Participant

May Great Spirit hold carolb…may she be given a miracle at this time…may she be blessed with life and vitality…so say we all and so it is

HO

boot2aboot
                          Participant

May Great Spirit hold carolb…may she be given a miracle at this time…may she be blessed with life and vitality…so say we all and so it is

HO

King
                          Participant

Carol,

Thanks for the update on Carol.  It's amazing how we bond with others on this Board.  Prayers and good thoughts going her way.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

triciad
                            Participant

Carol,

Thanks for keeping us updated on Carol B's status.  Please send her my best and tell her that we are all praying for excellent results.  I know that she can do this…keep the IL2 flowing!

Tricia

triciad
                              Participant

Carol,

Thanks for keeping us updated on Carol B's status.  Please send her my best and tell her that we are all praying for excellent results.  I know that she can do this…keep the IL2 flowing!

Tricia

Carol Taylor
                                Participant

The latest as posted by Carol's daughter on my Rev. FB page is that Carol's coming home today in good spirits. While there were some scares, she pulled through her treatments…the last count I saw was 10 bags…and she wants to thank everyone for their prayers. Prayer pulled Carol through.

Maybe she'll be back on here soon!

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                  Participant

The latest as posted by Carol's daughter on my Rev. FB page is that Carol's coming home today in good spirits. While there were some scares, she pulled through her treatments…the last count I saw was 10 bags…and she wants to thank everyone for their prayers. Prayer pulled Carol through.

Maybe she'll be back on here soon!

Grace and peace,

Carol

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics