The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

To the women in my life.

Forums General Melanoma Community To the women in my life.

• Replies
      Bonnie Lea
      Participant

Oh Nanclee, I love it I love it I love it.  Loved all those Irish comedy shows plus the English.  We used to get them here until cable got too hoity toity.  I first thought it was a 'newfie' show that played here eons ago, then realized quickly it was Irish.  Wicked humour they have.

Also it reminded me of a member here describing how she was trying to do the same sort of thing, only she got stuck I believe, as the product was not to used with water.  HMMMM does it sound familiar?  Oh how I used to laugh here, we need to get that humour back somehow.

thanks for posting and showing me where to view others like it.  those under stairs closets and washrooms were a hoot.

Kimmer
          Participant

OMG, I almost laughed 'til I cried.

Tricky thing to do in a dark cupboard, eh?

Thanks for posting this, k.

Kimmer
            Participant

OMG, I almost laughed 'til I cried.

Tricky thing to do in a dark cupboard, eh?

Thanks for posting this, k.

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

Oh Nanclee, I love it I love it I love it.  Loved all those Irish comedy shows plus the English.  We used to get them here until cable got too hoity toity.  I first thought it was a 'newfie' show that played here eons ago, then realized quickly it was Irish.  Wicked humour they have.

Also it reminded me of a member here describing how she was trying to do the same sort of thing, only she got stuck I believe, as the product was not to used with water.  HMMMM does it sound familiar?  Oh how I used to laugh here, we need to get that humour back somehow.

thanks for posting and showing me where to view others like it.  those under stairs closets and washrooms were a hoot.

TinaR
              Participant

I guess I don't have the typical sense of humor? I didn't laugh- I was horrified ! But that's just me and my prudish ways πŸ˜‰ One thing I did notice…that was an awfully long piece of tape…vertically, I mean. That woman is quite the large one– with a strange hair growth pattern. Ick.

TinaR
                Participant

I guess I don't have the typical sense of humor? I didn't laugh- I was horrified ! But that's just me and my prudish ways πŸ˜‰ One thing I did notice…that was an awfully long piece of tape…vertically, I mean. That woman is quite the large one– with a strange hair growth pattern. Ick.

Nancylee
                    Participant

Wasnt that just so funny when it was stomped on!!! I have to watch it again..

And i will laugh at you being horrified. 

who does your trimming?

TinaR
                      Participant

Nancy, THAT is sorta /kinda private –which, of course, only means I'll tell you , the girls and anyone who happens upon the chat room during the discussion– but I'd rather not share with any Tom, Dick or Hairy πŸ˜‰ You know, like the Statue of Liberty or the other girl's tiny scissor story ( SHOCKING!!!!).

Who does yours? Do tell…

Nancylee
                        Participant

I will tell you when I come out of the closet under the stairs…

What time for chat?

TinaR
                          Participant

Now! Look over there…your favorite Charlie/ Yawn is there!  I can only stay for a bit. Tomorrow I'm having sedation dentistry ( I'm a wimp) a cleaning, replacing a crown I lost and xrays and whatever else they need to do. Have it all done. I need to wash my hair and all that other stuff…don't want to be out cold and looking awful.

Nancylee
                            Participant

I hope everything turns out well!! You are always beautiful. Its been very fun being a little mean to you but I need it to go on the record that I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

Even though you are a bloody democrat

TinaR
                              Participant

home from the dentist and a bit loopy ( more than usual)…THIS would be a good time to pull all my secrets from me!. My mouth hurts πŸ™  BUT before i spray myself with lemon vanilla and fall into bed…. I can't let someone who says they LOVE LOVE LOVE me get away- those are far and few between for even the best people!   I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you, too. Oh,  I just pretend you've been drugged and only think you're a Republican.  Truth is, their spiel IS a drug….ya gotta break free from the addiction!!!!

TinaR
                                Participant

home from the dentist and a bit loopy ( more than usual)…THIS would be a good time to pull all my secrets from me!. My mouth hurts πŸ™  BUT before i spray myself with lemon vanilla and fall into bed…. I can't let someone who says they LOVE LOVE LOVE me get away- those are far and few between for even the best people!   I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you, too. Oh,  I just pretend you've been drugged and only think you're a Republican.  Truth is, their spiel IS a drug….ya gotta break free from the addiction!!!!

Nancylee
                                  Participant

I hope everything turns out well!! You are always beautiful. Its been very fun being a little mean to you but I need it to go on the record that I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

Even though you are a bloody democrat

TinaR
                                    Participant

Now! Look over there…your favorite Charlie/ Yawn is there!  I can only stay for a bit. Tomorrow I'm having sedation dentistry ( I'm a wimp) a cleaning, replacing a crown I lost and xrays and whatever else they need to do. Have it all done. I need to wash my hair and all that other stuff…don't want to be out cold and looking awful.

Nancylee
                                      Participant

I will tell you when I come out of the closet under the stairs…

What time for chat?

TinaR
                                        Participant

Nancy, THAT is sorta /kinda private –which, of course, only means I'll tell you , the girls and anyone who happens upon the chat room during the discussion– but I'd rather not share with any Tom, Dick or Hairy πŸ˜‰ You know, like the Statue of Liberty or the other girl's tiny scissor story ( SHOCKING!!!!).

Who does yours? Do tell…

TinaR
                                          Participant

Oy veywink

Something came up that I want to clarify ( this IS an international site) …. I don't dislike Irish or English PEOPLE, I dislike slapstick humor – it's all "Dumb and Dumber" to me.  Even poor,  harmless, little Mr. Bean- his antics are ridiculous- I just don't get it. I'm sure he's a perfectly charming man in real life- and if he said something clever I'm sure I'd  find it amusing.  Slapstick doesn't ring true to me- it's so contrived. These comedy set ups, often punctuated with cursing, are not amusing to me. This  goes for all the 195 countries of the world…I'm an equal opportunity slapstick hater.
                                            TinaR
                                            Participant

Oy veywink

Something came up that I want to clarify ( this IS an international site) …. I don't dislike Irish or English PEOPLE, I dislike slapstick humor – it's all "Dumb and Dumber" to me.  Even poor,  harmless, little Mr. Bean- his antics are ridiculous- I just don't get it. I'm sure he's a perfectly charming man in real life- and if he said something clever I'm sure I'd  find it amusing.  Slapstick doesn't ring true to me- it's so contrived. These comedy set ups, often punctuated with cursing, are not amusing to me. This  goes for all the 195 countries of the world…I'm an equal opportunity slapstick hater.
                                              Nancylee
                                              Participant

Wasnt that just so funny when it was stomped on!!! I have to watch it again..

And i will laugh at you being horrified. 

who does your trimming?

nicoli
                                              Participant

That was actually quite disgusting. Did they actually show that on tv somewhere? Gross.

nicoli
                                                Participant

That was actually quite disgusting. Did they actually show that on tv somewhere? Gross.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics