The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

TIL study at NIH

Forums General Melanoma Community TIL study at NIH

Participant

Hi everyone.

My husband is currently fighting stage IV melanoma and is about to enter the TIL study at NIH.  Anyone have any experience with it? 

Thanks!

Melissa

Hi everyone.

My husband is currently fighting stage IV melanoma and is about to enter the TIL study at NIH.  Anyone have any experience with it? 

Thanks!

Melissa

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Linda/Kentucky
        Participant

No but may be looking for something to try if this Ipi does not come through for my husband.  Please keep posting this may be our plan B?  Has your husband done any other tx. up until now? 

Linda/Kentucky

Linda/Kentucky
          Participant

No but may be looking for something to try if this Ipi does not come through for my husband.  Please keep posting this may be our plan B?  Has your husband done any other tx. up until now? 

Linda/Kentucky

Jeff G.
            Participant

Hi Melissa,

I'm sorry to see no one responded with experience.  Any update on your husband?  My wife is starting the til study this Thursday (surgery stage to remove a tumor).

Jeff

LBIO
                Participant

I know these posts are a little aged but we are involved in these clinical trials. http://www.lionbio.com 

I'm looking for patient testimonials about their condition and experience with this therapy. If interested, please email [email protected]

Thank you in advance and good luck all.

suebhut
                  Participant

I am interested in hearing responses to. My husband is on a 6 month waiting list to get this treatment at MD Anderson in Houston. Don't know if we can wait that long.

suebhut
                    Participant

I am interested in hearing responses to. My husband is on a 6 month waiting list to get this treatment at MD Anderson in Houston. Don't know if we can wait that long.

suebhut
                      Participant

LBIO
                        Participant

I know these posts are a little aged but we are involved in these clinical trials. http://www.lionbio.com 

I'm looking for patient testimonials about their condition and experience with this therapy. If interested, please email [email protected]

LBIO
                          Participant

Jeff G.
                          Participant

Hi Melissa,

I'm sorry to see no one responded with experience.  Any update on your husband?  My wife is starting the til study this Thursday (surgery stage to remove a tumor).

Jeff

Viewing 3 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics