The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

this will shock you

Forums General Melanoma Community this will shock you

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
      I heard the most shocking news imaginable. For the last year my whole town and actually people from all over the country have been rallying around a 4, now 5 year old with metastatic colon cancer only to find out it was all a hoax on her mother’s part. The mom was arrested and so far has been charged with felony child endangerment and another felony for giving her cannabis oil. This girl had a Facebook page showing her bald with a feeding tube in her nose. She even had a bucket list so she was told she had cancer and was dying. In just two websites they have received over $7600 not to mention the countless benefits our town has had or just people donating to them. This is so hard to fathom a mother doing this. Riley’ s #1 on her bucket list was to meet Ariel at Disney and that was made possible. Her mother would be on Facebook constantly updating on her and even said it had spread and they had stopped chemo. Her father is the manager of our local Walmart and worked a lot so they are saying he didn’t know but that just seems crazy. Did he never occumpany his wife to the Dr? If not then shame on him. Personally I think she was drugging her with cannabis oil and it was making the child not feel well and sleep a lot. That’s when she would take her picture to post on Facebook. This all was figured out when Riley was to start kindergarten. The school was trying to make a plan for her and her medical records weren’t adding up so they called police. I can’t imagine what this poor little girl must be thinking. Google Riley slauson.
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics