The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thinking of you, Grady!

Forums General Melanoma Community Thinking of you, Grady!

Participant

Now I know it's the wee small hours over there (and you'd better be getting some sleep!), but wanted to post quickly to say I'm thinking of you, and hoping with all I'm worth that your first WBR is as stress free and runs as smoothly as is possible for you…

Now I know it's the wee small hours over there (and you'd better be getting some sleep!), but wanted to post quickly to say I'm thinking of you, and hoping with all I'm worth that your first WBR is as stress free and runs as smoothly as is possible for you… and the entire treatment runs along the same vein 🙂 Take it easy, rest up when you can 'cos you're going to need it, and take some good music in case you get stuck 'just hanging aound' (bloody hospitals :P) Thanks for the lotto numbers (kinda…) and may those little b@stards be zapped into an alternate universe.

Take care,

Nic xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Carole K
        Participant
          Hi Grady,

Just wanted to wish you well. KNow I am here for you.. Hang tough… Sending you big hugs and lots of love.
          Love and Light
          Carole

Carole K
          Participant
            Hi Grady,

Just wanted to wish you well. KNow I am here for you.. Hang tough… Sending you big hugs and lots of love.
            Love and Light
            Carole

glewis923
            Participant

Thanks!….Yeah, sat there and did the mental image results thing – where my mind pictured all the little buggers writhing in radiated death throws……all balled up and dead as an armadillo on hot asphalt.  Hoping every cell lapped u the nuke.

Everything went fine, no prob….just forgot my name and thought i was Elvis for 3 hours, which was quite enjoyable 'till i got home and shot the TV.  Really, no pain, only very slight headache, and still hungry and not tired at all.  It did feel wierd- like 1000 tanning bed lites beaming thru me at 15 second intervals, and kinda feel like i've been sunburned from inside out.  So far, so good !    9 more to go, piece-o-cake.

Love, Grady.

lhaley
                Participant

Glad things went well today.  My oncologist tells me to imagine jet planes doing survailance and shooting down all of the mel cells. 

Thinking of you and sending cyber hugs,

Linda

Vermont_Donna
                  Participant

Grady,

So glad things went well nd good to see you posting already! What an experience that must be, I got such a mental picture with your description. Wishing you continued success with each treatment.

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

just finished 4th infusion of Ipi

Carmon in NM
                    Participant

So good to hear you are doing well and staying positive! I'm thinking of you too and hoping for the most positive of outcomes!

Carmon in NM

Carmon in NM
                      Participant

So good to hear you are doing well and staying positive! I'm thinking of you too and hoping for the most positive of outcomes!

Carmon in NM

Vermont_Donna
                        Participant

Grady,

So glad things went well nd good to see you posting already! What an experience that must be, I got such a mental picture with your description. Wishing you continued success with each treatment.

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

just finished 4th infusion of Ipi

lhaley
                          Participant

Glad things went well today.  My oncologist tells me to imagine jet planes doing survailance and shooting down all of the mel cells. 

Thinking of you and sending cyber hugs,

Linda

glewis923
                          Participant

Thanks!….Yeah, sat there and did the mental image results thing – where my mind pictured all the little buggers writhing in radiated death throws……all balled up and dead as an armadillo on hot asphalt.  Hoping every cell lapped u the nuke.

Everything went fine, no prob….just forgot my name and thought i was Elvis for 3 hours, which was quite enjoyable 'till i got home and shot the TV.  Really, no pain, only very slight headache, and still hungry and not tired at all.  It did feel wierd- like 1000 tanning bed lites beaming thru me at 15 second intervals, and kinda feel like i've been sunburned from inside out.  So far, so good !    9 more to go, piece-o-cake.

Love, Grady.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics