The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thinking of Eva

Forums General Melanoma Community Thinking of Eva

Participant
      Eva, been thinking about you wondering what decision you made about treatment. If you see this, let us know how you are.

Annie

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        Maria C
        Participant

Yes, I've been thinking about Eva too – she has been such a help and inspiration for me. Eva, please let us know how you are doing, we're here for you!

Maria C
          Participant

Yes, I've been thinking about Eva too – she has been such a help and inspiration for me. Eva, please let us know how you are doing, we're here for you!

Maria C
            Participant

Bubbles
              Participant

Agreed! Wishing you well, Eva! C

Bubbles
                Participant

Bubbles
                  Participant

Patrisa
                    Participant

I too am thinking of Eva and all others that have been MIA lately… Also momofJake is constantly on my mind, praying Jake is doing better and hoping for some good news on his behalf…

Take care everybody and fight this with all you've got!

love,

Patrisa

Patrisa
                      Participant

I too am thinking of Eva and all others that have been MIA lately… Also momofJake is constantly on my mind, praying Jake is doing better and hoping for some good news on his behalf…

love,

Patrisa

Patrisa
                        Participant

love,

Patrisa

jamieth29
                          Participant
                            Eva I’ve been thinking of you also. hope things are ok
                            jamieth29
                            Participant
                              jamieth29
                              Participant
                                JoshF
                                Participant

Think about her often…hope to hear from her soon.

JoshF
                                  Participant

JoshF
                                    Participant

casagrayson
                                      Participant

Does anyone hae an email or Facebook contact for Eva?

casagrayson
                                        Participant

casagrayson
                                          Participant

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics