The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

The train wreck that is…

Forums General Melanoma Community The train wreck that is…

Participant

Charlie Sheen.  Now he wants $3m an episode for his 'work'.  Discuss….

Charlie Sheen.  Now he wants $3m an episode for his 'work'.  Discuss….

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bonnie Lea
        Participant

Dear Mr. Annon not verified (for lack of better name)   I am not a viewer of said show, but DH is.  He has told me that this show was one of the few that made him larf most every episode (and that me friends be hard to do)  but of late say in the past six months or so, not too many larfs emminated from my hubbys jelly belly.

3mil a episode is REEDICULUS! to say the least.  According to DH the kid deserves more than he is getting for just being the kid.  I heard also that to Sheen's claims that he 'made it possible' for staff of that show to get paid was untrue, as they had their contracts honoured for the last four shows?  (not claiming to be right remember)  and that the amount of money and time put into a unstable star is too much of a gamble.  You can only shoot around someone for so long.  Hard enuff to shoot around a lovely pregnant star let alone a sometimes voilitile main cast member.

His recent rants will forever be remembered.  Along with other stars who have lessened their brightness by being jerks.  I think personally compared to physical appearances, what he looks like now, seems more  now the term of long ago comes to mind,  I do not know if it is correct.   Blousey?  meaning more rough? (not in a hunky way)  more like a hunk gone downhill both in skin, and water retention issues?  Oh I dunno.

Like I said, I do not watch that show, but DH did and enjoyed it, not now. rather watch the weather network than the show, which is sad for hubby, as not much on tV tickles him.

my part of discussion.

Bonnie Lea
          Participant

Dear Mr. Annon not verified (for lack of better name)   I am not a viewer of said show, but DH is.  He has told me that this show was one of the few that made him larf most every episode (and that me friends be hard to do)  but of late say in the past six months or so, not too many larfs emminated from my hubbys jelly belly.

3mil a episode is REEDICULUS! to say the least.  According to DH the kid deserves more than he is getting for just being the kid.  I heard also that to Sheen's claims that he 'made it possible' for staff of that show to get paid was untrue, as they had their contracts honoured for the last four shows?  (not claiming to be right remember)  and that the amount of money and time put into a unstable star is too much of a gamble.  You can only shoot around someone for so long.  Hard enuff to shoot around a lovely pregnant star let alone a sometimes voilitile main cast member.

His recent rants will forever be remembered.  Along with other stars who have lessened their brightness by being jerks.  I think personally compared to physical appearances, what he looks like now, seems more  now the term of long ago comes to mind,  I do not know if it is correct.   Blousey?  meaning more rough? (not in a hunky way)  more like a hunk gone downhill both in skin, and water retention issues?  Oh I dunno.

Like I said, I do not watch that show, but DH did and enjoyed it, not now. rather watch the weather network than the show, which is sad for hubby, as not much on tV tickles him.

my part of discussion.

jag
            Participant

jag
              Participant

Bonnie Lea
                Participant

well mr.ms anonymous looks like no bites for discussion on the subject of Sheen's demand for higher pay on his defuct show, or maybe not so defunct.  I asked my DH and he said he is sick to death of hearing about this loser.  He is no longer funny.  so we need another discussion topic to try to get these guys here up and speaking.

Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

well mr.ms anonymous looks like no bites for discussion on the subject of Sheen's demand for higher pay on his defuct show, or maybe not so defunct.  I asked my DH and he said he is sick to death of hearing about this loser.  He is no longer funny.  so we need another discussion topic to try to get these guys here up and speaking.

Bonnie Lea

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics