The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

The DarkSide and old friends

Forums General Melanoma Community The DarkSide and old friends

Participant
      It’s been years since I’ve been around. Not even sure if there would be anyone who’d remember me. For anyone who might remember. Just a note to say I’m still kicking. And will always be grateful for the late night darkside chats and wicked humour that helped me through an incredibly tough time.
    Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        Jocelyn
        Participant

I remember the name, your name. It's been years. I hardly every come here, just happened to drop by tonight, and saw your post.

Jocelyn
          Participant

I remember the name, your name. It's been years. I hardly every come here, just happened to drop by tonight, and saw your post.

Jocelyn
            Participant

KyCyn
              Participant

I remember you and Jocelyn – and so many others!  I'm still kicking too (obviously) and glad to see both your names.

I come here once in a blue moon to see if I see any names from the Dark Side as well.  That place helped a lot of us, and I think of that community of people with much fondness.

BillMFl
                  Participant

Wow I haven't been here in a year or so. And what do I see? Josie and Cyn!  Hiya gals!

BillMFl
                    Participant

Wow I haven't been here in a year or so. And what do I see? Josie and Cyn!  Hiya gals!

BillMFl
                      Participant

KyCyn
                      Participant

I remember you and Jocelyn – and so many others!  I'm still kicking too (obviously) and glad to see both your names.

I come here once in a blue moon to see if I see any names from the Dark Side as well.  That place helped a lot of us, and I think of that community of people with much fondness.

KyCyn
                        Participant

BarbieGirl
                          Participant

I remember you too!  I'm on facebook now (Lisa Garman Norvell), and hardly ever come here anymore.  I just came to post about Dan.  we've lost so many in the past 14 years, it hurts to realize just how many.  Glad to see you're still around.  I'm 14 years NED and still a'kicking myself!!

~Lisa~

BarbieGirl
                            Participant

I remember you too!  I'm on facebook now (Lisa Garman Norvell), and hardly ever come here anymore.  I just came to post about Dan.  we've lost so many in the past 14 years, it hurts to realize just how many.  Glad to see you're still around.  I'm 14 years NED and still a'kicking myself!!

~Lisa~

BarbieGirl
                              Participant

~Lisa~

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics