The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thanks

Participant

I had to bring the love of my life and best friend home on hospice over the weekend. He was responding to Tafinlar Mek combo but one of his brain mets started bleeding last week. He made the decision to come home on Hospice. Thanks to everyone on this board for all of your help. I was not a frequent poster but got lotsof support and help  from many of you the last year and a half

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        melissa ann
        Participant

I just wanted to say I am sorry.  I hope both of you find peace in the days ahead.  My thoughts are with you.

melissa ann
          Participant

I just wanted to say I am sorry.  I hope both of you find peace in the days ahead.  My thoughts are with you.

melissa ann
            Participant

BrianP
              Participant

So sorry to hear this.  Prayers for you and your best friend.

Maureen038
                  Participant

I am so so sorry. Please know that you are in my prayers too. 

Hugs,

Maureen 

Maureen038
                    Participant

Hugs,

Maureen 

Maureen038
                      Participant

Hugs,

Maureen 

BrianP
                      Participant

BrianP
                        Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics