The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thanks Kathy!

Forums General Melanoma Community Thanks Kathy!

Participant

Today I opened the site and found I was still logged in! YAY! thanks so much.

I have noticed this week that most people aren't logging in (probably because of his problem) So maybe now that it's fixed, we'll start to see a little more member activity.

Thanks a lot,

dian

Today I opened the site and found I was still logged in! YAY! thanks so much.

I have noticed this week that most people aren't logging in (probably because of his problem) So maybe now that it's fixed, we'll start to see a little more member activity.

Thanks a lot,

dian

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        kwahlbin

That is wonderful news.  Please let me know if you experience any more issues.  Have a great day!

dian in spokane
            Participant

AND.. now I shut down my computer and flew to another state, and got on line and came back here and I was still logged in. Hopefully this has resolved for everyone!

thanks again,

dian

dian in spokane
              Participant

AND.. now I shut down my computer and flew to another state, and got on line and came back here and I was still logged in. Hopefully this has resolved for everyone!

thanks again,

dian

kwahlbin

That is wonderful news.  Please let me know if you experience any more issues.  Have a great day!

Jerry from Cape Cod
                Participant

HI Kathy,

I'm still getting knocked off everytime close my browser.

Jerry

lhaley
                    Participant

I also had to log back on to reply to this 🙁

kwahlbin

Can you tell me what browser and version you are using?

What link do you go to when you come to the site?  Do you have it bookmarked?

Before you leave the site, are you still logged in?  I am trying to figure out if it is logging you out before you leave or if the cookie is not being set properly.

Was this working previously?  Are you doing anything different?

Sorry for the long list of questions.  This has been a hard issue to identify and fix because it works for some but not others.

Thanks – Kathy

lhaley
                        Participant

Kathy,

I can answer some of your questions but am not real tech savy!!!   I use Windows explorer but not sure of the version. I know that my computer has Vista.

To get to the site I go to the popdown at the top of the window that shows history and just click on the same link I've always used.  Ok, all you tech savy people stop laughing!!!!

I'm not doing anything different than I've done in the past! I do click the button to keep me logged in.  At least when I type in my first initial my user name pops up and then my password automatically goes in.  It hasn't stopped me from posting but I'm sure it would for some!  My son is coming this weekend. If he brings his laptop I'll try and log in using that and see if I have the same issues.

I appreciate all of your work on this!

Linda

lhaley
                          Participant

Kathy,

I can answer some of your questions but am not real tech savy!!!   I use Windows explorer but not sure of the version. I know that my computer has Vista.

To get to the site I go to the popdown at the top of the window that shows history and just click on the same link I've always used.  Ok, all you tech savy people stop laughing!!!!

I'm not doing anything different than I've done in the past! I do click the button to keep me logged in.  At least when I type in my first initial my user name pops up and then my password automatically goes in.  It hasn't stopped me from posting but I'm sure it would for some!  My son is coming this weekend. If he brings his laptop I'll try and log in using that and see if I have the same issues.

I appreciate all of your work on this!

Linda

kwahlbin

Can you tell me what browser and version you are using?

What link do you go to when you come to the site?  Do you have it bookmarked?

Before you leave the site, are you still logged in?  I am trying to figure out if it is logging you out before you leave or if the cookie is not being set properly.

Was this working previously?  Are you doing anything different?

Sorry for the long list of questions.  This has been a hard issue to identify and fix because it works for some but not others.

Thanks – Kathy

lhaley
                              Participant

I also had to log back on to reply to this 🙁

Jerry from Cape Cod
                              Participant

HI Kathy,

I'm still getting knocked off everytime close my browser.

Jerry

Viewing 3 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics