The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thank you one and all

Forums General Melanoma Community Thank you one and all

Participant

Marsha  Karen  Brandi  Diane  Mary  James  Jim M  Cara  JAG  Al  Linda…..Wow I feel like i have been adopted by a large  family. You all sent me a lot of good ideas and suggestions and most of all your support and I am very thankful. Currently I have a good oncologist and he has me on a routine schedule of exams and scans and next up is a doctor of naturopathic medicine so Deb and I are moving forward with this and I have gotten validation from several on the direction which makes me feel good…….

Marsha  Karen  Brandi  Diane  Mary  James  Jim M  Cara  JAG  Al  Linda…..Wow I feel like i have been adopted by a large  family. You all sent me a lot of good ideas and suggestions and most of all your support and I am very thankful. Currently I have a good oncologist and he has me on a routine schedule of exams and scans and next up is a doctor of naturopathic medicine so Deb and I are moving forward with this and I have gotten validation from several on the direction which makes me feel good……. again thank you and Deb and I will stay in touch..   Bob 

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        killmel
        Participant

Hi Gambler,

I also believe in Natural path type approach. It would be wonderful as you start your venture into "natural" treatment that you keep us posted. We all can benefit from your knowlege. Would you please consider posting on a regular basis letting us know what you will be doing & taking to control the beast.

Best of Luck…please let us know if you will keep us posted?? You could make such a great contribution to MPIPers

killmel
          Participant

Hi Gambler,

I also believe in Natural path type approach. It would be wonderful as you start your venture into "natural" treatment that you keep us posted. We all can benefit from your knowlege. Would you please consider posting on a regular basis letting us know what you will be doing & taking to control the beast.

Best of Luck…please let us know if you will keep us posted?? You could make such a great contribution to MPIPers

killmel
            Participant

GOOD LUCK GAMBLER—-let us know what "natural treatment" is working for you.We all support you & can gain from your knowledge!

killmel
              Participant

GOOD LUCK GAMBLER—-let us know what "natural treatment" is working for you.We all support you & can gain from your knowledge!

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics