The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thank you James!

Forums General Melanoma Community Thank you James!

Participant
      For your help in getting me to see a decent Onc for the first time in 3 years ๐Ÿ™‚ AND for your support in the consult & for taking several hours out of your day. You’re an angel- but I already knew that xxx I’ll get the histopath, MRI & bloods within a week & fingers crossed to get on that bloody trial asap ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx again!!!

For your help in getting me to see a decent Onc for the first time in 3 years ๐Ÿ™‚ AND for your support in the consult & for taking several hours out of your day. You’re an angel- but I already knew that xxx I’ll get the histopath, MRI & bloods within a week & fingers crossed to get on that bloody trial asap ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx again!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        James from Sydney
        Participant

No probs Nic  don't forget to check that your Tumor sample gets sent to GSK in the US, our Hospitals have a habit of taking their time.

best wishes

James

NicOz
            Participant

Already en route! Digital scans arranged & ready for comparison when I have my scan with them on thursday. Bloodwork tomorrow. I'm moving! (I got over being gobsmacked, it seems!)

NicOz
              Participant

Already en route! Digital scans arranged & ready for comparison when I have my scan with them on thursday. Bloodwork tomorrow. I'm moving! (I got over being gobsmacked, it seems!)

James from Sydney
              Participant

No probs Nic  don't forget to check that your Tumor sample gets sent to GSK in the US, our Hospitals have a habit of taking their time.

best wishes

James

glewis923
                Participant

Hey Nic-O;

Sure glad James was able to assist you.  Been thinking of your well-being (or at least you still bein') last several days as I've not heard hide-nor-hair from or about you.  Hope you get on B-Raf and/or MEK Inhibitor GSK trial?  Had my 2nd round of IPI (Yervoy, now) last week. ….hope it's working.   Take good care of yourself & G. too!

Love, Grady & Kin.

glewis923
                  Participant

Hey Nic-O;

Sure glad James was able to assist you.  Been thinking of your well-being (or at least you still bein') last several days as I've not heard hide-nor-hair from or about you.  Hope you get on B-Raf and/or MEK Inhibitor GSK trial?  Had my 2nd round of IPI (Yervoy, now) last week. ….hope it's working.   Take good care of yourself & G. too!

Love, Grady & Kin.

NicOz
                    Participant
                      Got a trials friend from POW hospital on the case & she’s already been in touch with the coordinator for the study- this will move things along, hopefully.
                      Sorry Grady but things hav been insane lately between my sub-q’s, blocked ureter & resulting stent, G’s tonsil, adenoids & grommets survey, then trip back to Sydney. Ugh! Now am delegating & catching breath for a day or 2- fingers crossed! Hope ipi going well, mate.hope to hear good results from you soon xxx
                      NicOz
                      Participant
                        Got a trials friend from POW hospital on the case & she’s already been in touch with the coordinator for the study- this will move things along, hopefully.
                        Sorry Grady but things hav been insane lately between my sub-q’s, blocked ureter & resulting stent, G’s tonsil, adenoids & grommets survey, then trip back to Sydney. Ugh! Now am delegating & catching breath for a day or 2- fingers crossed! Hope ipi going well, mate.hope to hear good results from you soon xxx
                    Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics