The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

THANK YOU, AMY GRIGGS BUSBY

Forums General Melanoma Community THANK YOU, AMY GRIGGS BUSBY

Participant

Here is a post I just left on Amy's Facrbook bage for The Busby Family.  Dennis reminds me so much of our Dear Nancy fighting for their beloved spouse.—————– I want to thank  one of the most gracious melanoma warriors ever met for the help she is still giving to melanoma warriors even after they have been told to go home, that nothing more can be done on this earth for them.  Dennis your precious wife is still so much loved and her earthly presence so badly missed.  Her help to others has not disappeared nor ended though.  Another warrior was told 6 weeks ago that his battle was eover, to go home.  His family was very despondent.  When Nancy told me the results of the Onc visit that day at MDA, I sent her information from mine and Amy's phonecons, the emails from Amy and copies of her posts on the MPIP about her Lepto them treatments .  We urged them to get in to see Dr Papa.  She fought her way in and Dr Papa said "Let's try!" :  Here is todays post after that rough month of treatment that our Dear Amy endured and passed the data on to us.  ———————————————————————————— """""""  PET is still Clean !!!! NO Lepto in Spine. Mets are stable. Lepto has stopped growing in brain !!!!!! Could not have been a better report. Hope this gives someone HOPE !!! Prause the Lord on High. All Glory to God and thanks to Dr Papa. Said they had nevere seen anyone do as well with treatments as Wayne. Whoop whop. Cruise here we come !!!!!!!————————————————————————————————————————         –angel

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        BrianP
        Participant

Great story Jerry.  Thanks for sharing!

BrianP
          Participant

BrianP
            Participant

MeNDave
              Participant

Oh Jerry, how I remember our dear Amy.  What a beautiful thing you have done, by passing on Amy's info and keeping her spirit alive.  She is certainly smiling down on you today!!

MeNDave
                Participant

Oh Jerry, how I remember our dear Amy.  What a beautiful thing you have done, by passing on Amy's info and keeping her spirit alive.  She is certainly smiling down on you today!!

MeNDave
                  Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics