The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thank you

Forums Thank you

Participant
      Thank you all for your replys, i had hurry and say something befor i try and sleep, i have to turn over in this damn bed for circulation and bedsores to, im gunna be gettin help walking again, iv been down about 15 days and recently been doing bed excersises, so ehen i do get out of bed itll be easier…i love you and i prsy for sll of us…xoxo
    Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Replies
        ed williams
        Participant
          Hi Mike, wow two posts in the same week, it is almost like old times where your name was up a regular basis. I miss your voice and sense of humor on the forum!!! I hope that the pain is being managed well and you are keeping the hospital staff on their toes!!! Post again soon at let every one know how you are feeling!!! Sending lot’s of “Love” to you from Canada!!!Ed
          Bubbles
          Participant
            Good for you, Mike!!! Before you know it, you’ll be cruising the hallways like the trooper you are! Hope you were able to get some rest. Wish I could visit you, sending virtual hugs instead. But…..if I could get there, I bet we’d soon be having some wheelchair races and popping a few wheelies in the next few days!! Love, les
            THMoore
            Participant
              Excellent Mike,
              Get stronger and stronger. Love having you on line again. If I were there, I would race you in my wheelchair. Hugs and love to you.

Trent

tedtell1
              Participant
                Mike, bet you are killing those old bed exercises. Sure is good to have two posts in the same week to hear from you. I seem to remember you love to rescue animals, hoping your hospital has therapy dogs coming in, they sure help with the healing. Thinking, praying and sending virtual hugs to you my man. Keep up those exercises and get your strength up and hope your pain is well managed.
                Ted
                MelMel
                Participant
                  Hi Mike! I tried to think of something sensible to say but the words just seem to escape me and I am at a loss no matter how hard I try. You were the first to welcome me on this forum and your sense of frindship and openness, as well as humor is absolutely incredible, something I will definitely never forget. You have this amazing gift of connecting with people and making them feel at ease under the most difficult of circumstances. I know that you have fought a courageous battle for so many years and although you have had some unfortunate setbacks, I still feel that your battle is not over yet. You are a super melanoma warrior and an example to us all. I know that I am definitely a better person because of you.
                  My utmost respect.
                  Best wishes always and I am forever grateful, now go kick some _ss!
                  Melanie
                  Savannahprice23
                  Participant
                    Hey Mike!
                    I haven’t been on here for probably a year or so. I’ve tried to reach out on Facebook but I’m sure you haven’t had much time to get on there. And I’m glad there is an update on here.
                    The love I have for you friend is something I can’t express well enough. You’ve had my back through the hardest times of my life.. I only wish I could be there with you now to hold your hand. I pray for no more pain. And for some comfort. I think about you constantly. You are a true badass. Through and through. Love you Mike.
                    BrianP
                    Participant
                      Hey Mike,
                      Thank you for your example to us all. I don’t log on as much as I used to but for the last year anytime I do log on I always looked for your latest status. Been routing for you a long time now. Sorry your journey has been such a tough one but you sure have handled it with class. There have been a handful of members on here that I will always remember and you are definitely one of them. Hope you are at peace and surrounded by loved ones. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
                      Brian
                  Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics