The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Testing

Forums General Melanoma Community Testing

Participant

testing

testing

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Carver
        Participant

By the way, I've been thinking about you guys and checked the boards for the first time in ages. I updated my profile pics with a new one rather than the anonymous one of me at about age 3. I was doing that for my blog etc and thought I'd do it here. The test was that after doing it when I clicked on my name after replying to a main board page the profile had my 3 year old self but when I hit refresh it had my 53 year old new shot. However, when I tried it again the same thing happened so I didn't know if I started a new thread if it would be 3 year old me or 53 year old me. Sort of weird but way too inconsequial to waste all this space explaining when testing would have done fine. Cheers, Carver

dian in spokane
            Participant

hey..nice to see you! this side of the board is just about deAD

dian in spokane
              Participant

hey..nice to see you! this side of the board is just about deAD

Rocco
                Participant

Hi Carver,

Nice to see you posting again – its been a while!  Hope all is well with you.  This side is very quiet these days….the main board sees more volume / action.   Be well.

Rocco – Stage IV, 2005

Rocco
                  Participant

Hi Carver,

Nice to see you posting again – its been a while!  Hope all is well with you.  This side is very quiet these days….the main board sees more volume / action.   Be well.

Rocco – Stage IV, 2005

Kimmer
                    Participant

you never waste space, my friend!  good to see ya back here.

k.

Kimmer
                      Participant

you never waste space, my friend!  good to see ya back here.

k.

Gale
                        Participant

Hi Carver! Good to see you posting! I still check the OT board at least once a week, but rarely post. It's totally dead here. I quit going to the main board, just too depressing. Went today for the first time in months, and just learned of Amy's passing. So incredibly sad. I subscribe to her care pages, but don't remember getting a post about her passing. Hope you're doing well!

Gale
                          Participant

Hi Carver! Good to see you posting! I still check the OT board at least once a week, but rarely post. It's totally dead here. I quit going to the main board, just too depressing. Went today for the first time in months, and just learned of Amy's passing. So incredibly sad. I subscribe to her care pages, but don't remember getting a post about her passing. Hope you're doing well!

Gale
                            Participant

Gale
                              Participant

mlittle
                                Participant

Hey Carver!  I haven't been here in ages either.  I heard there was a 'dust up' and came over to see what all the hub-bub was about.  It's nice to 'see' you!

-Melissa

mlittle
                                  Participant

Hey Carver!  I haven't been here in ages either.  I heard there was a 'dust up' and came over to see what all the hub-bub was about.  It's nice to 'see' you!

-Melissa

Carver
                                  Participant

By the way, I've been thinking about you guys and checked the boards for the first time in ages. I updated my profile pics with a new one rather than the anonymous one of me at about age 3. I was doing that for my blog etc and thought I'd do it here. The test was that after doing it when I clicked on my name after replying to a main board page the profile had my 3 year old self but when I hit refresh it had my 53 year old new shot. However, when I tried it again the same thing happened so I didn't know if I started a new thread if it would be 3 year old me or 53 year old me. Sort of weird but way too inconsequial to waste all this space explaining when testing would have done fine. Cheers, Carver

Viewing 1 reply thread
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics