The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Test post and answer

Forums General Melanoma Community Test post and answer

Participant

I noticed someone below asked how to start a new topic so I thought I’d test that out. After I logged in I looked on the right, I saw I had the option of starting a new topic with my name or anonymously. For the record I’m not 3 years old but for now I’m using a VERY old shot of me as a young girl for my profile. I tried changing it to a cropped one that didn’t cut my head off but once I saved my profile shot it didn’t seem to let me change it so for now you might want to be careful what you upload.

I noticed someone below asked how to start a new topic so I thought I’d test that out. After I logged in I looked on the right, I saw I had the option of starting a new topic with my name or anonymously. For the record I’m not 3 years old but for now I’m using a VERY old shot of me as a young girl for my profile. I tried changing it to a cropped one that didn’t cut my head off but once I saved my profile shot it didn’t seem to let me change it so for now you might want to be careful what you upload.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Carver
        Participant

Actually I’m wrong about the crop. It did save the crop but didn’t show me that it had been changed until I posted here.

Kimmer
            Participant

Hey Carv,

I have always thought that this pic of you is more than adorable.

Just kinda getting a feel for the new format…learning my way around.  Hope you are well and not sweltering in the July heat.  SO almost 5 years now since your diagnosis?  I am at 6 now, but August 3rd will be the anniversary of my SNB/WLE skin graft, so don’t know when to celebrate.

Sumpin’ tells me that it would be okay just to celebrate everyday.  : )

Take good care, my Dear Friend!

K.

Carver
              Participant

Thank you and I think the idea of celebrating every day is the best! Cheers, Carver

LaneyMcg
              Participant
                Hi carver you probably don’t remember me but boy do I remember you lol. You often saw me through a shaky patch with your wise words and realistic attitude. Hope your doin well.
                Love across the pond
                Laney x
                LaneyMcg
                Participant
                  Hi carver you probably don’t remember me but boy do I remember you lol. You often saw me through a shaky patch with your wise words and realistic attitude. Hope your doin well.
                  Love across the pond
                  Laney x
                  LaneyMcg
                  Participant
                    Love across the pond
                    Laney x
                Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics