The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Talked to Allen Carr today. He is NED! woohoo!! (First time since 2001)

Forums General Melanoma Community Talked to Allen Carr today. He is NED! woohoo!! (First time since 2001)

Participant

I'm pretty sure he said 2001 was the last time he was NED!!  Yay Allen!!  He can't get registered here for some reason so he can post.

Please keep those good thoughts and prayers directed to Allen and his wife, who's currently doing therapy for her back.

~Lisa~ 

I'm pretty sure he said 2001 was the last time he was NED!!  Yay Allen!!  He can't get registered here for some reason so he can post.

Please keep those good thoughts and prayers directed to Allen and his wife, who's currently doing therapy for her back.

~Lisa~ 

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

I have been wondering how he was doing! That is such great news!!  Thanks for the post.

Tell him to register under a different name and to check in with us.

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

I have been wondering how he was doing! That is such great news!!  Thanks for the post.

Tell him to register under a different name and to check in with us.

Linda

King
            Participant

Lisa,

I am so happy to hear this.  Allen is a great guy.  It must be that IV Vitamin C for him!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV  7/05 Liver mets

King
              Participant

Lisa,

I am so happy to hear this.  Allen is a great guy.  It must be that IV Vitamin C for him!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV  7/05 Liver mets

jag
                Participant

BG, tell him to use his old patnet ID and password, and he should log in just fine.

His old patnet ID was AllenC, I hope he can remember the password.

Very happy that he is still around.

John 

jag
                  Participant

BG, tell him to use his old patnet ID and password, and he should log in just fine.

His old patnet ID was AllenC, I hope he can remember the password.

Very happy that he is still around.

John 

bcl
                    Participant

Thanks BG, that's fantastic news! (plead with him to get back on here and tell us some more jokes:)

bcl
                      Participant

Thanks BG, that's fantastic news! (plead with him to get back on here and tell us some more jokes:)

DonW
                        Participant

That is the best news I've seen on here in quite a while! We miss Allen in here though! Getting registered can't be that hard!

DonW
                          Participant

That is the best news I've seen on here in quite a while! We miss Allen in here though! Getting registered can't be that hard!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics