- October 31, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Dear MPIP Community,
Happy Halloween! I wanted to let you know about two important items happening with our education program right now:
1. The MRF is in the beginng stages of creating improved resources related to Melanoma Survivorship. We are working with a consulting firm to conduct a "needs assessment", part of which will include a survey of people who have had a melanoma diagnosis (any stage, any kind, any year) and their caregivers. I would be honored and so thankful if you would take the time to participate in our Survivorship Survey, as well as share the link with any patients or caregivers you know. Your feedback and insight will help us build a meaningful set of resources and information, and will also help the healthcare provider community better understand the needs of the melanoma survivor community. We are also looking for melanoma patients to participate in an interview with our consulting firm. If you are interested in sharing your experiences in that way, as well, please contact me at [email protected].
2. As you may know, we are continuously adding educational webinars to our portfolio of resources. We have recently recorded a mucosal melanoma webinar series, as well as a monocular vision webinar series. I invite you to view these webinars, or webinars on other topics on our Educational Webinars page.
If you have any questions about these items, or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]!. Thank you for all you continue to do to help the melanoma community.
Shelby – MRF
MelanomaMikeParticipantHi Shelby, Happy Halloween to you and the rest of the MRF Staff and family!!!, hell we’re ALL Family! I just wanted to thank you for all you do and “have done” through the years, youve been with MRF a long time, longer then most of us here on this side of the forum! Thanks again sis, you Rock!
- October 31, 2019 at 7:22 pm
- November 1, 2019 at 3:05 am
Just to echo what Mike said, this site and community has been been a big help to me over the last 18 months and to many others. A very sincere thank you for your support and assistance.
BubblesParticipantAmen to the sentiments above! You KNOW you are my hero! Have a great weekend! Celeste
- November 1, 2019 at 12:10 pm
lkbParticipantThank you, Shelby. This patient forum is immensely helpful to me. I took the survey.
- November 3, 2019 at 5:46 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.