The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

subtle lingular opacity

Forums General Melanoma Community subtle lingular opacity

Participant

Has anyone heard of this. I went for my quarterly x ray and this is what theu found. I had to go Tuesday for a ct scan and still have no results. Could this be melanoma? Please just answer if you can. I am going out of my mind . Thank you so much

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        ed williams
        Participant

Your getting into Radiologist language and that is never an easy place to go!!! If they see something on x-ray then they do Ct with contrast and next you will meet with Oncologist for results. Waiting is always hard!!!!! When do you get to find out the results? Best wishes!!! Ed

Rosegargala
            Participant

I got the results and that is no longer an issue but they did find 4 nodules on my right lower lobe of the lung with the gratest being 1.25 cm .

Rosegargala
              Participant

I got the results and that is no longer an issue but they did find 4 nodules on my right lower lobe of the lung with the gratest being 1.25 cm .

Rosegargala
                Participant

ed williams
                Participant

Your getting into Radiologist language and that is never an easy place to go!!! If they see something on x-ray then they do Ct with contrast and next you will meet with Oncologist for results. Waiting is always hard!!!!! When do you get to find out the results? Best wishes!!! Ed

ed williams
                  Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics