The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Still here…

Forums General Melanoma Community Still here…

Participant
      … just not posting a lot. Last scan in Dec had me still NED. Yay. Next scan is in April.

Planning another motorcycle trip for May. No more gas station hot dogs!! Hope to actually do what I plan. Thinking about St Louis ( home in Florissant ) to San Antonio to check out the Alamo. Then to Carlsbad New Mexico to see the caverns then up to south rim of Grand Canyon then go to Salt Lake via the North Rim and up to Salt Lake. From there headed for Yellowstone, and finally Devils Tower (mountain from Close Encounters of 3rd time) and finally Sturgis SD just so I can say I have been there. Then back home. Last trip was just short of 2400 mi this will be around 5000. Of course all is subject to change before and en route.

Was glad to see Melanoma Mike back posting and hope to see him post that they got him all fixed. Well not fixed, fixed, but healthy is what I meant.

I know I don’t post much but I check out the posts about 3 – 4 times a week. My thanks you to all for being here and for all the info, and support I see here every time I check.

To everyone: Hang in there!! it gets rough but we can still win.

Mike

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        Julie in SoCal
        Participant
          This is good news, MIke!!! And your trip sounds wonderful!

I’m planning a SoCal to Glacier NP (via Grand Teton NP and Yellowstone) this summer. To be honest, I just can’t wait.

Happy trails!
          Julie

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics