The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Stage 3a, 4 years NED (2 years with interferon pegylado)

Forums General Melanoma Community Stage 3a, 4 years NED (2 years with interferon pegylado)

Participant

You always gave me their support in difficult times so today I want to share this good news. Today we visited the oncologist with the result of SCAN, and everything is clean !! Thankfully, my husband  is NED since  August 15, 2012

We live an  emotional roller coaster. From diagnosis in June 2012  with  melanoma and kidney  cancer my husband had 38 years, everything was very difficult, but he's a fighter, and decided to make interferon for two years. He had several questionable PET and suffer much distress but thank God the beast yet to return ….

Greetings and thanks for the support.

gaby

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        mjanssentx
        Participant

Great news Gaby.  I am a 3A and always enjoy hearing from the folks that are living a "normal" life without reoccurrences.

Have a great weekend.

Michel

dmturner
            Participant

So happy!!  Way to go on being a fighter!!

dmturner
              Participant

dmturner
                Participant

mjanssentx
                Participant

Great news Gaby.  I am a 3A and always enjoy hearing from the folks that are living a "normal" life without reoccurrences.

Have a great weekend.

Michel

mjanssentx
                  Participant

Have a great weekend.

Michel

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics