The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Spam on Site – Fixing Now

Forums General Melanoma Community Spam on Site – Fixing Now

Keymaster

Hi all,

We are aware of an unsually high amount of spam on the forums today and we're working to fix this issue as quickly as possible.

– Lauren, MRF

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        tschmith
        Participant

Thank you!!!!!!

Terrie

tschmith
          Participant

Thank you!!!!!!

Terrie

tschmith
            Participant

Thank you!!!!!!

Terrie

liberty04281
                Participant
                  Thank you for trying to fix the problem.
                  It happens often on this forum.
                  ed williams
                  Participant

Could we fix the Anon problem at the same time!!!!

jpg
                    Participant

Ed,

I'm not sure what your issue is, but I say live and let live.  So many names on here are phoney so you know anon is actually more real since they aren't sitting around thinking of a fake name to use.  Your negative attitude about this is a waste of space.  I will sign this proudly as anonymous, and let me think,  "fighting melanoma"  or ???

jpg
                      Participant

Ed,

I'm not sure what your issue is, but I say live and let live.  So many names on here are phoney so you know anon is actually more real since they aren't sitting around thinking of a fake name to use.  Your negative attitude about this is a waste of space.  I will sign this proudly as anonymous, and let me think,  "fighting melanoma"  or ???

jpg
                        Participant

Ed,

Polymath
                          Participant

Sorry Anon, but I respectfully disagree.  If you actually read the posts you see most participants are signing thier name at the end of posts.  This board is like a family.  In fact, I suspect that the shared experiences, create an environment that is even more "real" than many in our own families who do not understand the beast, and how unforgiving it can be or remain in denial as to what we face.  So either you are part of this family, or just another outsider with an opinion.

Aloha,

Gary

Polymath
                            Participant

Sorry Anon, but I respectfully disagree.  If you actually read the posts you see most participants are signing thier name at the end of posts.  This board is like a family.  In fact, I suspect that the shared experiences, create an environment that is even more "real" than many in our own families who do not understand the beast, and how unforgiving it can be or remain in denial as to what we face.  So either you are part of this family, or just another outsider with an opinion.

Aloha,

Gary

Polymath
                              Participant

Aloha,

Gary

liberty04281
                                Participant
                                  Anonymous, is not a problem at all. I am on this forum because I am fighting melanoma, and I do not need to sign my name.The forum has all my information. We are talking about spam
                                  liberty04281
                                  Participant
                                    Anonymous, is not a problem at all. I am on this forum because I am fighting melanoma, and I do not need to sign my name.The forum has all my information. We are talking about spam
                                    liberty04281
                                    Participant
                                      ed williams
                                      Participant

ed williams
                                        Participant

liberty04281
                                          Participant
                                            liberty04281
                                            Participant
                                            Linny
                                            Participant

I think you need to check this board more often. Some clown is inundating this board with spam.

Linny
                                              Participant

I think you need to check this board more often. Some clown is inundating this board with spam.

Linny
                                                Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics