The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Sorry but no reply

Forums General Melanoma Community Sorry but no reply

Participant

This place is dead. I remember the days.  Many years.  Many deaths.  For me it is the survivors who keep me living.

Dan

This place is dead. I remember the days.  Many years.  Many deaths.  For me it is the survivors who keep me living.

Dan

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

hey buuuuddy!

Nad T
            Participant

Hey baby!

Nad T
              Participant

Hey baby!

dian in spokane
              Participant

hey buuuuddy!

BillMFl
                Participant

Ya it was really fun back then.  Too bad. But I'm getting older and you are getting fatter doncha know.  haha

Nad T
                    Participant

Bill, William of Orange – with Frank and all the goodies too.  I will push you for free.

Nad T
                      Participant

Bill, William of Orange – with Frank and all the goodies too.  I will push you for free.

BillMFl
                      Participant

Ya it was really fun back then.  Too bad. But I'm getting older and you are getting fatter doncha know.  haha

Bonnie Lea
                        Participant

ah Danno,  it takes a bunch of us survivors to keep it going, not just a few, and few we are.  some are having computer problems, some are just ignoring us perhaps, I don't believe for one min others have 'forgotten us'  we are unforgettable! In the world of today, I perrsonally think we need each other more and more just to keep our selves from goting totally bonkers, which I find myself doing more more often as of late.  Scary thing for me.  One road I do not wish to travel down, and unfort it is not all due to to melanoma for me.

But I have no one else  (boo hoo for me)  soooo you guys always were my strong stakes and now? you seem to fly away are too bored to make effort, talk of old days instead of actually doing something about it.  you all are not dead yet!!! older yes, wiser, perhaps, but not dead!

back to my muttering.

Love Bonnie Leadevil  and no response is I think number 3

Nad T
                            Participant

Oh Bonnie………….

Me too.

Nad T
                              Participant

Oh Bonnie………….

Me too.

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

ah Danno,  it takes a bunch of us survivors to keep it going, not just a few, and few we are.  some are having computer problems, some are just ignoring us perhaps, I don't believe for one min others have 'forgotten us'  we are unforgettable! In the world of today, I perrsonally think we need each other more and more just to keep our selves from goting totally bonkers, which I find myself doing more more often as of late.  Scary thing for me.  One road I do not wish to travel down, and unfort it is not all due to to melanoma for me.

But I have no one else  (boo hoo for me)  soooo you guys always were my strong stakes and now? you seem to fly away are too bored to make effort, talk of old days instead of actually doing something about it.  you all are not dead yet!!! older yes, wiser, perhaps, but not dead!

back to my muttering.

Love Bonnie Leadevil  and no response is I think number 3

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics