The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

soooooweeeee whats that smell? A pile of BG?

Forums General Melanoma Community soooooweeeee whats that smell? A pile of BG?

Participant

So I've been master and commander of the good ship Polaris all summer and upon my return what do I see? Arrrgh mateys, its a smelly pile of BG excrement. Now Nic and I had a long and mutual admiration for each other. And truth be told, I have had to withdraw from personal relationships here. The losses have been too great and the pain too deep. But what an evil way to conjure up Nics memory. Nic didn't ever need anyone to defend her. What a strong minded woman she was. And she was too damed special to be used as a personal vendetta. Grow up and/or sober up Lisa.

So I've been master and commander of the good ship Polaris all summer and upon my return what do I see? Arrrgh mateys, its a smelly pile of BG excrement. Now Nic and I had a long and mutual admiration for each other. And truth be told, I have had to withdraw from personal relationships here. The losses have been too great and the pain too deep. But what an evil way to conjure up Nics memory. Nic didn't ever need anyone to defend her. What a strong minded woman she was. And she was too damed special to be used as a personal vendetta. Grow up and/or sober up Lisa.

On a better note, Hiigh to all my old friends here. Its not that I don't like ypu anymore. Its just that I've moved on.  Vickie, if you happen to see this, I will be on Maui in Nov. Staying in Ekahi Village, Wailea. The snobby area heh heh. But I would be happy to come by for a piece of your pie. Or a sandwhich even. 🙂

Captain Bill

Master and Commander of the 43" Trawler Polaris

Yo Ho Yo Ho

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        BarbieGirl
        Participant

Hey you SOPOS—I TOTALLY avoided Tampa/Clearwater this summer—went right down the middle of the state instead.  I could STILL smell ya though, especially on those HOT AND HUMID days in Orlando!  We almost didn't make it—–if we hadn't taken ice water and towels to go around our necks, I think the heat would'a killed us all at Disney!  Then we had to stay another stinkin' day 'cause our alternator went out!  (Which made me miss a few things pre-convention!)  Wasn't near as hot in Ft. Laud — actually quite pleasant a couple of days.

Oh Mr SOPOS Bill, I LOVE it when you call my Hawgs!  Woooooooo Pig Soooooweeeeee!  Razorbacks!! 

Oh wait, you can listen to da band here:

The BEST EVER Hawg Band:

http://youtu.be/4nQCqcNR-co

ps…. sober up? LOL I don't drink, you S-O-P-O-S!!  Grow up?  Nevah!!  YOU grew up and look how you turned out!  And you're absolutely right—Nic didn't need anyone coming to her defense, but it felt GOOD to call Rox out and tell it like it is!   You wouldn't believe the number of people that emailed and said stuff like: (And I Quite)… "Thanks for having the balls to say what we ALL have wanted to say for years" or "Way to go, she needs to 'hear' that—too bad she doesn't listen", etc. etc. etc. 

If SHE would go away, I bet a lot of people would come back.  But we all know THAT ain't gonna happen. *sigh*  Just like you—you SAY you have moved on, but here you are!  I DID leave for many months; now I come back just a few times a year (posted more this month than I have in 2+ years).   I don't even do FaceBook too much; I don't have the time or energy to hang out here and argue over BS—raising 3 kids and taking care of my Mama is my numero uno priority!

BarbieGirl
          Participant

Hey you SOPOS—I TOTALLY avoided Tampa/Clearwater this summer—went right down the middle of the state instead.  I could STILL smell ya though, especially on those HOT AND HUMID days in Orlando!  We almost didn't make it—–if we hadn't taken ice water and towels to go around our necks, I think the heat would'a killed us all at Disney!  Then we had to stay another stinkin' day 'cause our alternator went out!  (Which made me miss a few things pre-convention!)  Wasn't near as hot in Ft. Laud — actually quite pleasant a couple of days.

Oh Mr SOPOS Bill, I LOVE it when you call my Hawgs!  Woooooooo Pig Soooooweeeeee!  Razorbacks!! 

The BEST EVER Hawg Band:

ps…. sober up? LOL I don't drink, you S-O-P-O-S!!  Grow up?  Nevah!!  YOU grew up and look how you turned out!  And you're absolutely right—Nic didn't need anyone coming to her defense, but it felt GOOD to call Rox out and tell it like it is!   You wouldn't believe the number of people that emailed and said stuff like: (And I Quite)… "Thanks for having the balls to say what we ALL have wanted to say for years" or "Way to go, she needs to 'hear' that—too bad she doesn't listen", etc. etc. etc. 

If SHE would go away, I bet a lot of people would come back.  But we all know THAT ain't gonna happen. *sigh*  Just like you—you SAY you have moved on, but here you are!  I DID leave for many months; now I come back just a few times a year (posted more this month than I have in 2+ years).   I don't even do FaceBook too much; I don't have the time or energy to hang out here and argue over BS—raising 3 kids and taking care of my Mama is my numero uno priority!

BarbieGirl
            Participant

The BEST EVER Hawg Band:

TinaR
              Participant
                Bill Bill Bill…what a pile she's created. It's just a shame she can't own her crap. Poor Barbie, BG, Lisa- whatever name she's using today…let's talk about her mess.

Her crap is about revenge. No feelings for or about me ? Hardly…that's called indifference and you can't be indifferent to someone if you're constantly back-biting and sniping at them publicly.

This board starting going down around the same time the country did…when BG and her religious evangelist types decided to smear themselves all the country and the board…demanding that everyone put up with their choice of religious doctrine and blathering.  Unfortunately, for her, I was diagnosed with Melanoma around the same time.

I wasn't responsible for Lisa/BG/BarbieGirl's daughter using the MPIP MAIN BOARD as her platform for terrorizing dying cancer patients, I didn't make her tell cancer patients that when they died they would be rotting in hell while she, and her ever loving Mama, would be sitting at the right hand of God, smoking, drinking and gambling with Jesus for eternity. I didn't humiliate BG…she did that herself. She raised her daughter to hurt with that Texarkana religious voodoo – I merely commented on the shame of it all. One of many who commented on it. BG and her wacky Christian friends commenced a post vengeance  on those who disagreed with their views and she had a special hatred of me . Most of the other religious phonies had the good sense to attack anonymously…  she was, and is, hick-ignorant enough to believe her brand of crazy equal righteousness. She is the poster child of religion used for hatred and her lunacy is  the reason she stands out among the group who have the good sense to stay away from her public outbursts while privately egging her on.

The sad truth of the matter is that this board died a long time ago…a religious and a business death. Once it became less a private, social group of individuals with cancer and more a sounding board for the *anonymous* religious jihad –and the ownership switched to a fund-raising, corporate, censored organization –-many left.

BarbieGirl is a spiteful, back-biting, poor excuse for a Christian. If hounding me makes her  feel better about the humiliation she suffered when her true nature became apparent to all…then she should keep going, but realize everyone has her number and many are using her as a tool for their own religious-born hatred and private pain/anger. This behavior is an unattractive component to Christianity and BG  personifies everything that is ugly about her religion's mission. There are good Christians…they're the ones who dissociate themselves from her behavior and have the good sense and heart to practice what they preach.

Again, I AM keeping her Queen of the Galaxy designation—it's the only thing she's ever written I've enjoyed. I'll be interested to see how long this post, detailing her religious hypocrisy, stays on the board…her vitriolic statements about me seem to go unchallenged by the censor.
                  LV
                  Participant

What, are you calling out for the Moderator now? Pretty funny, considering the source.

(Talk about someone who never 'owns' their own crap!)

Yawn
                    Participant

Tina/Roxanne/Whateva's schtick:  create pseudo-moral dilemma; insert self as painfully and narcissistically as possible.  then end.

TinaR
                      Participant

Since your powers of psychological deduction are rather poor, Doctor, you wouldn't happen to be an ophthalmologist by any chance?

The reason I ask…I swear I *saw * many others posting  their opinions on the moral dilemma long before I shared my own thoughts on fear and Melanoma. I didn't create that topic nor does stating my differing opinion constitute "creating pseudo-dilemmas". I don't agree with how the fearful are treated and it's an all too common occurrence on this board with many stages. If this is a board  where only late stage experience is tolerated or respected-that should be clearly stated- rather than using tactics of humiliation and exclusion. We know far too many early stage patients who have progressed to later stages and passed on to have this sort of thing accepted year after year.

These are the same thoughts I've shared about the subject for almost 10 years. My only "schtick" is  objecting to this treatment and knowing, from my experience,  that those who are further along in diagnosis can help shorten the learning curve and alleviate  the uncomfortable board responses with a bit of understanding… (you know, rather than ripping the fearful a new one). Maybe you can come onto the early stage board and share your insight into how we should treat the newly diagnosed and fearful?  I'm sure they'd appreciate your obvious way of belittling their concerns- I know I'm a big fan.

Whateva's? Cute, but I know you can do better.

bcl
                        Participant

My only "schtick" is  objecting to this treatment and knowing, from my experience, that those who are further along in diagnosis can help shorten the learning curve and alleviate  the uncomfortable board responses with a bit of understanding…

Does your 'schtick' consist of  reminding others -further along in diagnosis -how to behave, when you will have nothing to do with it?

Maybe you can come onto the early stage board and share your insight into how we should treat the newly diagnosed and fearful? 

I have an idea, rather than this particular poster, why not actually invite the fearful to your early stage board? If only you had done that during the last moral dilemma, then well intentioned melanoma awareness nuts like myself may still have been able to link Eric's youtube videos to our political and media correspondence. (This is something I promised Eric and Jill I would do- but now that the videos are adult only, it is unlikely anyone will make the effort to see them.) 

You know,  I tried to talk to that poster, I even offered to hold his/her hand – you must practice selective reading R or you would have noticed. (Scorn my feeble attempts if you like, at least I tried.)

TinaR
                          Participant

Does your 'schtick' consist of  reminding others -further along in diagnosis -how to behave, when you will have nothing to do with it?

If others** further along in diagnosis ** are castrating fearful, early stage patients …that would fall into the area of advocating for early stage and the suggestion that a little understanding of  fear goes a long way to respecting the needs of all patients and helping keep this type of argument to a minimum. Perhaps it could assist in funneling these patients into an area where they can discuss their trivial experiences with cancer.

I  have an idea, rather than this particular poster, why not actually invite the fearful to your early stage board?

That would be why I continue to hang around after 10 years of this crap- but we only really ( as opposed to sarcastically) invite those we are certain are early stage and are looking for help or appear to be having trouble with their diagnosis.  That poster was anon ,and, after being ripped a new one, didn't come back to mention they were early stage. I  do not post on the main board unless I have a piece of information directly asked for ( usually related to kidney cancer or heart disease and I'm alerted to these by other people) . Sometimes after a post where it's suggested someone could be early they offer the info, but that didn't happen and the discussion became bogged down  by back and forth with the hate mongers that usually follow my  posts.  If they provide an e-mail, they are privately e-mailed. Sometimes, the more important patients refer those less deserving of respect to an early stage moderator- but only if they are aware they are early-stage or bother to take the time. That wasn't an option in this "dilemma".We used to get a lot of new, early patients in chat, but that is no longer happening.

You know,  I tried to talk to that poster, I even offered to hold his/her hand – you must practice selective reading R or you would have noticed.

I do practice selective reading…looking for new, frightened early stage patients in the headings on the main board, commenting on the social side when I think it's an early stage issue or I am involved ( like BG inserting me into her  last two posts)  or it's a fun topic involving someone I enjoy . I don't comment on the main board…the other moderator ot the early stage board does post /solicit  self- identified as early stage patients there …more than one of us posting there pushes more important info down the board. If you were trying to talk to the poster, I wasn't addressing you.

This is only a well- intentioned sugestion to  a revered *well-intentioned Melanoma awareness nut * interested in making the video available… have you asked Jill to e-mail a copy of the video that you can provide to your political and media awareness groups?As an awareness nut, you must be aware that videos can be posted to other sites where links are available and this one might even be able to be re-tooled and reposted under a different You Tube user and linked.

LV
                            Participant

Whoa, now we're castrating new patients? Is this a job for John's new van? Is it to prevent them from passing along possible genetic mutations? New therapy?

Still, way harsh.

LV
                              Participant

Whoa, now we're castrating new patients? Is this a job for John's new van? Is it to prevent them from passing along possible genetic mutations? New therapy?

Still, way harsh.

LV
                                Participant

Still, way harsh.

TinaR
                                  Participant

Hmmm, whatever John is into these days.

Colorful word  that *castrating*…stopping them from producing (additional children,posts), hurting them, taking away their ability to pass on their "essence"…I liked it.

Yea, it's pretty harsh , but you're perfectly within your right to soften the rhetoric if that serves your view of the situation- obviously.  

TinaR
                                    Participant

Colorful word  that *castrating*…stopping them from producing (additional children,posts), hurting them, taking away their ability to pass on their "essence"…I liked it.

Yea, it's pretty harsh , but you're perfectly within your right to soften the rhetoric if that serves your view of the situation- obviously.  

jag
                                      Participant
                                        Rox, you are assuming that scared early stage melanoma have the same mental disease as you, and require the same medications.
                                        jag
                                        Participant
                                          Sorry meant to say “scared early stage melanoma patients”
                                          jag
                                          Participant
                                            jag
                                            Participant
                                              jag
                                              Participant
                                                Rox, you are assuming that scared early stage melanoma have the same mental disease as you, and require the same medications.
                                                jag
                                                Participant
                                                  TinaR
                                                  Participant

bcl
                                                    Participant

I think I get it now,  your 'schtick' is reminding others -further along in diagnosis – to ferret out and funnel fearful early staged patients to a safe place.  Is this a class you teach often R ? I would think you would have to given the fact we are not lacking in newcomers. 

Regarding Eric's video, I guess I'm hoping Jill can repost it to youtube somehow  ..youtube links are more likely to be opened than an attachment  (or a link to a lesser known video hosting site)  especially when received from an unknown corespondent.

bcl
                                                      Participant

I think I get it now,  your 'schtick' is reminding others -further along in diagnosis – to ferret out and funnel fearful early staged patients to a safe place.  Is this a class you teach often R ? I would think you would have to given the fact we are not lacking in newcomers. 

Regarding Eric's video, I guess I'm hoping Jill can repost it to youtube somehow  ..youtube links are more likely to be opened than an attachment  (or a link to a lesser known video hosting site)  especially when received from an unknown corespondent.

bcl
                                                        Participant

TinaR
                                                          Participant

If others** further along in diagnosis ** are castrating fearful, early stage patients …that would fall into the area of advocating for early stage and the suggestion that a little understanding of  fear goes a long way to respecting the needs of all patients and helping keep this type of argument to a minimum. Perhaps it could assist in funneling these patients into an area where they can discuss their trivial experiences with cancer.

I  have an idea, rather than this particular poster, why not actually invite the fearful to your early stage board?

That would be why I continue to hang around after 10 years of this crap- but we only really ( as opposed to sarcastically) invite those we are certain are early stage and are looking for help or appear to be having trouble with their diagnosis.  That poster was anon ,and, after being ripped a new one, didn't come back to mention they were early stage. I  do not post on the main board unless I have a piece of information directly asked for ( usually related to kidney cancer or heart disease and I'm alerted to these by other people) . Sometimes after a post where it's suggested someone could be early they offer the info, but that didn't happen and the discussion became bogged down  by back and forth with the hate mongers that usually follow my  posts.  If they provide an e-mail, they are privately e-mailed. Sometimes, the more important patients refer those less deserving of respect to an early stage moderator- but only if they are aware they are early-stage or bother to take the time. That wasn't an option in this "dilemma".We used to get a lot of new, early patients in chat, but that is no longer happening.

You know,  I tried to talk to that poster, I even offered to hold his/her hand – you must practice selective reading R or you would have noticed.

I do practice selective reading…looking for new, frightened early stage patients in the headings on the main board, commenting on the social side when I think it's an early stage issue or I am involved ( like BG inserting me into her  last two posts)  or it's a fun topic involving someone I enjoy . I don't comment on the main board…the other moderator ot the early stage board does post /solicit  self- identified as early stage patients there …more than one of us posting there pushes more important info down the board. If you were trying to talk to the poster, I wasn't addressing you.

This is only a well- intentioned sugestion to  a revered *well-intentioned Melanoma awareness nut * interested in making the video available… have you asked Jill to e-mail a copy of the video that you can provide to your political and media awareness groups?As an awareness nut, you must be aware that videos can be posted to other sites where links are available and this one might even be able to be re-tooled and reposted under a different You Tube user and linked.

TinaR
                                                            Participant

bcl
                                                              Participant

My only "schtick" is  objecting to this treatment and knowing, from my experience, that those who are further along in diagnosis can help shorten the learning curve and alleviate  the uncomfortable board responses with a bit of understanding…

Maybe you can come onto the early stage board and share your insight into how we should treat the newly diagnosed and fearful? 

I have an idea, rather than this particular poster, why not actually invite the fearful to your early stage board? If only you had done that during the last moral dilemma, then well intentioned melanoma awareness nuts like myself may still have been able to link Eric's youtube videos to our political and media correspondence. (This is something I promised Eric and Jill I would do- but now that the videos are adult only, it is unlikely anyone will make the effort to see them.) 

You know,  I tried to talk to that poster, I even offered to hold his/her hand – you must practice selective reading R or you would have noticed. (Scorn my feeble attempts if you like, at least I tried.)

bcl
                                                                Participant

TinaR
                                                                  Participant

Since your powers of psychological deduction are rather poor, Doctor, you wouldn't happen to be an ophthalmologist by any chance?

The reason I ask…I swear I *saw * many others posting  their opinions on the moral dilemma long before I shared my own thoughts on fear and Melanoma. I didn't create that topic nor does stating my differing opinion constitute "creating pseudo-dilemmas". I don't agree with how the fearful are treated and it's an all too common occurrence on this board with many stages. If this is a board  where only late stage experience is tolerated or respected-that should be clearly stated- rather than using tactics of humiliation and exclusion. We know far too many early stage patients who have progressed to later stages and passed on to have this sort of thing accepted year after year.

These are the same thoughts I've shared about the subject for almost 10 years. My only "schtick" is  objecting to this treatment and knowing, from my experience,  that those who are further along in diagnosis can help shorten the learning curve and alleviate  the uncomfortable board responses with a bit of understanding… (you know, rather than ripping the fearful a new one). Maybe you can come onto the early stage board and share your insight into how we should treat the newly diagnosed and fearful?  I'm sure they'd appreciate your obvious way of belittling their concerns- I know I'm a big fan.

TinaR
                                                                    Participant

Yawn
                                                                      Participant

Tina/Roxanne/Whateva's schtick:  create pseudo-moral dilemma; insert self as painfully and narcissistically as possible.  then end.

Yawn
                                                                        Participant

TinaR
                                                                          Participant

What would you like me to own, LV? I can't abide the religious  nasty? I mentioned it once or twice…or more when it's brought up.  What else? We have different views? Clearly. We don't get along? Also clear. You don't care for me? You've made it known.  From this post alone it is clear that you share your opposing opinions freely and do not hide on and off-site to dish nasty while posting only sugar here.  It's also pretty funny, considering the source,  that you seem to expect me to  take responsibility for things I'm not aware of, misinterpretation or other people's poor choices. No…and I'm not going to change my opinions based upon how the wind blows.

I  believe a subject line  "MODERATOR MODERATOR" (with whatever made up offense follows) is the way the moderator is called by the anonymous cowards around here. As I can't imagine deliberate misinterpretation on your part…let me assure you I was not calling for a moderator. As stated in my post– I'm interested in the response to the exchange- BG's rants are always so colorful and inappropriate.   Her deranged post should sit here forever…then, she could just copy and paste when she is in the mood for a little revenge.  Having to fit her axe into every situation probably takes precious time away from her praying and church-going.

TinaR
                                                                            Participant

What would you like me to own, LV? I can't abide the religious  nasty? I mentioned it once or twice…or more when it's brought up.  What else? We have different views? Clearly. We don't get along? Also clear. You don't care for me? You've made it known.  From this post alone it is clear that you share your opposing opinions freely and do not hide on and off-site to dish nasty while posting only sugar here.  It's also pretty funny, considering the source,  that you seem to expect me to  take responsibility for things I'm not aware of, misinterpretation or other people's poor choices. No…and I'm not going to change my opinions based upon how the wind blows.

I  believe a subject line  "MODERATOR MODERATOR" (with whatever made up offense follows) is the way the moderator is called by the anonymous cowards around here. As I can't imagine deliberate misinterpretation on your part…let me assure you I was not calling for a moderator. As stated in my post– I'm interested in the response to the exchange- BG's rants are always so colorful and inappropriate.   Her deranged post should sit here forever…then, she could just copy and paste when she is in the mood for a little revenge.  Having to fit her axe into every situation probably takes precious time away from her praying and church-going.

TinaR
                                                                              Participant

LV
                                                                                Participant

Oh, it's nothing to do with religion, or BG, or the wind.

I think you know full well where my beef with you comes from. That old bit of nastiness that you would never own. Of course, it probably meant more to me, as a then-new widow being told to get over myself, than to you you, for whom it was just another opportunity to look sharp, another feather in your cap of clever, no matter whose bird you had to pluck to get it. Sure, you're Miss Empathy to the new and fearful, 'oh darling let me hold your hand', but not quite so dear to those farther along, 'please, don't stand so close – your bad luck might be contagious.'  So vain, so shallow, so fearful, so willing to use anyone to make yourself look sharp, at least in your own mind.

Expect you to take responsibility for others' poor choices? Absolutely not. You won't even take responsibility for your own, so I find this hilariously ironic.

No, I don't mind sharing my opposing opinions. Not sure what you mean by that, but by the way, just because you oppose them doesn't make them invalid.  But that's a whole other thread.

LV
                                                                                  Participant

I think you know full well where my beef with you comes from. That old bit of nastiness that you would never own. Of course, it probably meant more to me, as a then-new widow being told to get over myself, than to you you, for whom it was just another opportunity to look sharp, another feather in your cap of clever, no matter whose bird you had to pluck to get it. Sure, you're Miss Empathy to the new and fearful, 'oh darling let me hold your hand', but not quite so dear to those farther along, 'please, don't stand so close – your bad luck might be contagious.'  So vain, so shallow, so fearful, so willing to use anyone to make yourself look sharp, at least in your own mind.

Expect you to take responsibility for others' poor choices? Absolutely not. You won't even take responsibility for your own, so I find this hilariously ironic.

No, I don't mind sharing my opposing opinions. Not sure what you mean by that, but by the way, just because you oppose them doesn't make them invalid.  But that's a whole other thread.

LV
                                                                                    Participant

TinaR
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                        We went over this bit of nastiness from the Darkside over and over again and despite how many times I've tried to explain that my post was in reponse to a love-lorn post by a Miss Kitty (if *memory* serves) ,  that it was misinterpreted, as many times as it was explained to you by others who knew the context and noted the times of posting ( as was shown clearly on the Darkside posts), you refused to accept that I wasn't insulting you.

I was not insulting you -my post wasn't about you, it wasn't in response to your post to Miss Kitty ( your post came after mine)it was commenting on the love-lorn nature of the Miss Kitty's poem : " get over it -…another bus was going to come along" …every pot has a lid, plenty of fish in the sea. I wouldn't be this callous and tell a new widow to forget it and get man-hunting… the fact you always try to portray me as such a hateful character says a lot about what happens here. Refusing to agree with your misinterpretation doesn't mean I won't own up to something I have done. I will apologize when I've done something wrong, but won't accept blame for things I haven't done. I did not insult you or try to hurt you.
                                                                                        After you refused to accept many other's explanations, and those looking for any opportunity to mix it up ( as was the purpose of the Darkside) joined in, it became apparent it was impossible and was no longer about the original misunderstanding. Haters gotta hate as my child often tells me when people cannot be reasoned with as seemed to be the case. I apologized — my post was misinterpreted and it wasn't my intention, but it was without accepting the blame for insulting you- because I DID NOT. That wasn't good enough. I am not going to admit to doing something I did not no matter how invested anyone was in portraying me in that light.

It also works the opposite, LV. Just because you don't agree with my opinion or statements… doesn't make them wrong or invalid. Despite what you think, this event was important to me and I made certain I would remember it.
                                                                                        LV
                                                                                        Participant

You were wrong then, you are still wrong on the time line. In fact, the only thing that was clearly shown was that your posts came hours after mine.

Unlike you, I had no idea (and still don't) who Miss Kitty or Raven or whoever was or is, nor did I care. I saw someone expressing their pain, and being in a vulnerable place myself, responded to that. Then, for some reason, you felt compelled to scold MK and whoever else in that thread for showing vulnerablility. Not sure why you even had a dog in that fight – someone's love loss bothers you enough to tell them to get over it? After that, you were too intent on defending your interpretation of things, your image of being always right, too intent on telling me how wrong I was, to ever acknowledge how it might have come across. To ever say 'whoa, I can see how you thought that, based on the timeline, but that was not my intention.'

I didn't have to make certain I remembered. It was such an eye opener that I could hardly forget. I don't need to portray you in any light; I think we all stand here on our own power. So be it.

LV
                                                                                          Participant

You were wrong then, you are still wrong on the time line. In fact, the only thing that was clearly shown was that your posts came hours after mine.

Unlike you, I had no idea (and still don't) who Miss Kitty or Raven or whoever was or is, nor did I care. I saw someone expressing their pain, and being in a vulnerable place myself, responded to that. Then, for some reason, you felt compelled to scold MK and whoever else in that thread for showing vulnerablility. Not sure why you even had a dog in that fight – someone's love loss bothers you enough to tell them to get over it? After that, you were too intent on defending your interpretation of things, your image of being always right, too intent on telling me how wrong I was, to ever acknowledge how it might have come across. To ever say 'whoa, I can see how you thought that, based on the timeline, but that was not my intention.'

I didn't have to make certain I remembered. It was such an eye opener that I could hardly forget. I don't need to portray you in any light; I think we all stand here on our own power. So be it.

LV
                                                                                            Participant

TinaR
                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                 As I mentioned, it was important to me so I made certain that I would remember as this has come up before, obviously. I have looked at the mess-it was *Darkness* and *Miss Kitty* posting. I responded to them- not to you. This has nothing to do with image, being right, telling you how wrong you were . How many times can someone assure you they are sorry for your pain and had no intention of hurting you? 

My apology and explanation are inconvenient for your purpose right now, and it always comes in handy, when complaining, to conveniently forget the form of the Darkside – it wasn't about taking issues seriously. It was a place where we let our hair down, said outrageous things and attempted to look at situations humorously. Many people specifically posted their "creations" to stim conversations…poems included. Hardly a sensitive, lovely place for the suffering and that wasn't the board's  purpose.  

I wasn't *scolding*  Miss Kitty or Darkness, I was participating in what was often a Darkside lark…as we all did until it became the place other patients came to complain about what went on there. You decided to take it seriously, my response was the normal type for the board- waiting for another bus to come along was my attempt at lighter mood and humor.  I can do no more now to convince you than I did then…

** told you I was very sorry for your pain

** explained that my comments were not directed at you

** told you who they were directed toward *

* why I commented the way I did and

that there was a danger of misinterpretation when coming to the Darkside as it was not the place for the sensitive. Only the sensitive  themselves knew if they could handle it and they came at their own risk. The Darkside was clearly the place vulnerable people should have avoided- but many people there  were apologetic if feelings were inadvertently hurt- including me, to you, at the time.

LV,  this is the last of me trying to right a wrong I didn't commit. My sympathy for your loss is real, but my patience with your insistence I have no sympathy has hit my limit. I'm going to spend the evening relaxing. You, and anyone else who decides to jump on, can snark away ( please have the last word…Barbie just hates it when she can't accuse me of it )

Posted by R on October 15, 2008 at 09:46:55:
                                                                                                   [
                                                                                                Show
                                                                                                other posts by R
                                                                                                ]

I wasn't responding to you, unless you are MissKitty or Darkness,
                                                                                                and if you were, how was I to know that?

You most certainly have witnessed the propensity of some of our members to
                                                                                                express their lonely heart dating sentiments on the board, and there is
                                                                                                the history of that goo you may not be aware of. I merely addressed the
                                                                                                poem as more of the same.

Therein lies the danger of visiting the ugly board when you are in a vulnerable state. It can be too
                                                                                                upsetting, especially when comments are taken out of context. Only you can know, or be responsible to, your situation or state of mind when
                                                                                                reading here.

I'm very sorry for your pain. That wasn't where my comments were directed.

TinaR
                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                   As I mentioned, it was important to me so I made certain that I would remember as this has come up before, obviously. I have looked at the mess-it was *Darkness* and *Miss Kitty* posting. I responded to them- not to you. This has nothing to do with image, being right, telling you how wrong you were . How many times can someone assure you they are sorry for your pain and had no intention of hurting you? 

My apology and explanation are inconvenient for your purpose right now, and it always comes in handy, when complaining, to conveniently forget the form of the Darkside – it wasn't about taking issues seriously. It was a place where we let our hair down, said outrageous things and attempted to look at situations humorously. Many people specifically posted their "creations" to stim conversations…poems included. Hardly a sensitive, lovely place for the suffering and that wasn't the board's  purpose.  

I wasn't *scolding*  Miss Kitty or Darkness, I was participating in what was often a Darkside lark…as we all did until it became the place other patients came to complain about what went on there. You decided to take it seriously, my response was the normal type for the board- waiting for another bus to come along was my attempt at lighter mood and humor.  I can do no more now to convince you than I did then…

that there was a danger of misinterpretation when coming to the Darkside as it was not the place for the sensitive. Only the sensitive  themselves knew if they could handle it and they came at their own risk. The Darkside was clearly the place vulnerable people should have avoided- but many people there  were apologetic if feelings were inadvertently hurt- including me, to you, at the time.

LV,  this is the last of me trying to right a wrong I didn't commit. My sympathy for your loss is real, but my patience with your insistence I have no sympathy has hit my limit. I'm going to spend the evening relaxing. You, and anyone else who decides to jump on, can snark away ( please have the last word…Barbie just hates it when she can't accuse me of it )

[
                                                                                                  Show
                                                                                                  other posts by R
                                                                                                  ]

Therein lies the danger of visiting the ugly board when you are in a vulnerable state. It can be too
                                                                                                  upsetting, especially when comments are taken out of context. Only you can know, or be responsible to, your situation or state of mind when
                                                                                                  reading here.

TinaR
                                                                                                  Participant

[
                                                                                                    Show
                                                                                                    other posts by R
                                                                                                    ]

reading here.

LV
                                                                                                    Participant

Very nice. But not the issue.

You were still wrong about the timeline.

LV
                                                                                                      Participant

LV
                                                                                                        Participant

bcl
                                                                                                          Participant

LV is correct on the time line, you seem to be as selective with your memory as you are in your reading choices R…

bcl
                                                                                                            Participant

LV is correct on the time line, you seem to be as selective with your memory as you are in your reading choices R…

bcl
                                                                                                              Participant

anne
                                                                                                                Participant

bcl, you lost your credibility when BG outed you 2 spending time secretly blog bashing. She shouldn't have mentioned your business.

anne
                                                                                                                  Participant

bcl, you lost your credibility when BG outed you 2 spending time secretly blog bashing. She shouldn't have mentioned your business.

bcl
                                                                                                                    Participant

question,  you say I lost credibility when BG outed LV and myself  'secretly blog bashing' … so whose blog did we bash?

bcl
                                                                                                                      Participant

question,  you say I lost credibility when BG outed LV and myself  'secretly blog bashing' … so whose blog did we bash?

bcl
                                                                                                                        Participant

bcl
                                                                                                                          Participant

OK I'll bite again. Actually, I'm feeling a huge Nic chuckle coming on here, and I am ever so grateful for that. But before I let you on on the laugh I'd like to point out that I am not going to talk about Nic's private blog, other than to say it was and is primarily for G. And if her mother found it helpful to talk to friends, then I am weeping with joy to have had a small part in that. End of. 

So now I have to ask you this… have you even been following the plot? I gather you are a fan of R's – so what in the world ever gave you the impression I was too?

Didn't mention LV or a specific blog. Are you adding her as bashing with you and BG? Not doing yourself any favors adding this incrimination information. I don't fan. Lady, you really need to stop providing unflattering information about you and your friends.

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Didn't mention LV or a specific blog. Are you adding her as bashing with you and BG? Not doing yourself any favors adding this incrimination information. I don't fan. Lady, you really need to stop providing unflattering information about you and your friends.

bcl
                                                                                                                            Participant

Oh don't be ridiculous anon – I'll agree you didn't mention LV,  but you certainly were referring to BG's post about Nic's blog when you posted to me. I think most readers know that LV and I were fortunate to have a very close friendship with Nic. And when someone says 'you 2'  to me these days I naturally think of LV and myself. (Sorry LV -but knowing you, I doubt you will hold it against me.)  

I'm not sure if you have lost anyone to melanoma anon, or if you are the patient yourself, but we are grieving for our dear friend and this pettiness is not helping.

Great typos BTW, but dinna fash yerself – I have no desire to know who you are. Incase you haven't noticed, I'm in this game to fight underage tanning (not internet ghosts) and desperately hope to help people catch their primaries sooner. Nic and LV have been more supportive than many of my own family members – and at the risk of giving away too many SECRETS …the three of us have spent more time laughing at my RL antics (and especially LV's for that matter:) than wasting precious time talking about some pitiless poster here. 

bcl
                                                                                                                              Participant

Oh don't be ridiculous anon – I'll agree you didn't mention LV,  but you certainly were referring to BG's post about Nic's blog when you posted to me. I think most readers know that LV and I were fortunate to have a very close friendship with Nic. And when someone says 'you 2'  to me these days I naturally think of LV and myself. (Sorry LV -but knowing you, I doubt you will hold it against me.)  

I'm not sure if you have lost anyone to melanoma anon, or if you are the patient yourself, but we are grieving for our dear friend and this pettiness is not helping.

Great typos BTW, but dinna fash yerself – I have no desire to know who you are. Incase you haven't noticed, I'm in this game to fight underage tanning (not internet ghosts) and desperately hope to help people catch their primaries sooner. Nic and LV have been more supportive than many of my own family members – and at the risk of giving away too many SECRETS …the three of us have spent more time laughing at my RL antics (and especially LV's for that matter:) than wasting precious time talking about some pitiless poster here. 

I get it. Your pettiness is healing, but it's just so difficult because everyone else's petty behavior isn't helping you. Now, isn't that ridiculous? I doubt any person touched by cancer doesn't grieve loss or is pitiless. It appears to have escaped your notice that everyone here is having a hard time in one way or another, even the people you don't seem to enjoy.

I'm not most readers so can't say I'm up to date on your current friend list or who enjoys your precious, laughable moments. You're attempting a good deed by fighting teen tanning. Don't take away from it with this peckish, unflattering behavior.
                                                                                                                                I get it. Your pettiness is healing, but it's just so difficult because everyone else's petty behavior isn't helping you. Now, isn't that ridiculous? I doubt any person touched by cancer doesn't grieve loss or is pitiless. It appears to have escaped your notice that everyone here is having a hard time in one way or another, even the people you don't seem to enjoy.

I'm not most readers so can't say I'm up to date on your current friend list or who enjoys your precious, laughable moments. You're attempting a good deed by fighting teen tanning. Don't take away from it with this peckish, unflattering behavior.
                                                                                                                                bcl
                                                                                                                                Participant

ooooh squishy text, I wonder who that can be. 

For R

I get the impression you are (or someone is) telling me that you're going through a hard time about something R. Even though you don't enjoy pity, I am sorry for you if that is the case. But if you want to be treated as anything other than your best self (ie the best self you have shared with me over the years)  better speak up, as like you, I am not a mind reader. 

ps (since pettiness is supposedly good for healing..) I wish you would feel just a little guilty for kidding any stage four about how much time they have on their hands. ( Even if they don't tell you up front that they are not doing well.)  I get that you don't read the main board, but the readers here for the most part, are following each others' medical situations, so I kinda doubt I'm the only one who thinks you go too far with your fun and games.  (I'm just stupid enough to tell you:)

bcl
                                                                                                                                  Participant

For R

I get the impression you are (or someone is) telling me that you're going through a hard time about something R. Even though you don't enjoy pity, I am sorry for you if that is the case. But if you want to be treated as anything other than your best self (ie the best self you have shared with me over the years)  better speak up, as like you, I am not a mind reader. 

ps (since pettiness is supposedly good for healing..) I wish you would feel just a little guilty for kidding any stage four about how much time they have on their hands. ( Even if they don't tell you up front that they are not doing well.)  I get that you don't read the main board, but the readers here for the most part, are following each others' medical situations, so I kinda doubt I'm the only one who thinks you go too far with your fun and games.  (I'm just stupid enough to tell you:)

bcl
                                                                                                                                    Participant

For R

TinaR
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Squishy text now?  Sherlock, did you also do a search to check if I've ever typed any of the words before? Tedious. Any  long term poster knows all you have to do is type text in an off-site program and paste it here. Oooooh, I wonder who that can be?  You are becoming as irrational as the rest of your tag team. Using your logic, this must mean that you are claiming ownership of all the non-squishy anonymous text?  You can put down your Bassett Hound and magnifying glass…I am not responsible for all the past or future anon posts that use *words*  or the bold type option either .

Ever turn your mirror on yourself ? No matter the topic-you and yours are determined to view my words out of context , using any opportunity to apply a false intention or unkind motive – using anything to accomplish your goals. Linda, besides acting like a pesky harpy- you are always trying too hard. During your latest run I've hit upon who you remind me of…Igor in Frankenstein- the sniveling, smarmy , hand-wringing lackey. You seem to take similar pride in following your friends around and striking out.

It's obvious your circle believes you few are the supreme, valuable / giving members of the social group and you must monitor and direct all interaction here. The only behavior you don't police is your own. We have quite a few Stg4 people here who post like hellions ( some of them 20+ years Stg.4) and *I* am not the only one who respond to them in kind. Funny, but I've never seen you jump and take exception or try to shame any of these responders after they post their snark to a Stage 4. Where are you when these patients are being responded to harshly? Unless it's me-nothing. You couldn't be more hypocritical if you tried. You can also save your faux apology and sarcastic show of concern. If ever in need -you and your group of vindictive, self-satisfied pot-stirrers would be the last place I would turn for help. You are the least self-aware people I've ever had the misfortune to encounter— constantly demanding respectful posting while chumming up every opportunity to  post disrespect of your own. 

Again,  I'm done responding to your 'good works' , so PLEASE have the last word- nothing I like better than foiling "Barbiedoll and her plastic friends." Have a super-de-dooper weekend, Igorina !

p.s- oh, I can't let this slide…as to your snarky disdain about my  reasons for involvement in the board, I'm a Melanoma patient, with friends and family with Melanoma—posting about the dismissal and nasty treatment  of early stage patients isn't "fun and games" to me any more than your causes are to you. 

TinaR
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Squishy text now?  Sherlock, did you also do a search to check if I've ever typed any of the words before? Tedious. Any  long term poster knows all you have to do is type text in an off-site program and paste it here. Oooooh, I wonder who that can be?  You are becoming as irrational as the rest of your tag team. Using your logic, this must mean that you are claiming ownership of all the non-squishy anonymous text?  You can put down your Bassett Hound and magnifying glass…I am not responsible for all the past or future anon posts that use *words*  or the bold type option either .

Ever turn your mirror on yourself ? No matter the topic-you and yours are determined to view my words out of context , using any opportunity to apply a false intention or unkind motive – using anything to accomplish your goals. Linda, besides acting like a pesky harpy- you are always trying too hard. During your latest run I've hit upon who you remind me of…Igor in Frankenstein- the sniveling, smarmy , hand-wringing lackey. You seem to take similar pride in following your friends around and striking out.

It's obvious your circle believes you few are the supreme, valuable / giving members of the social group and you must monitor and direct all interaction here. The only behavior you don't police is your own. We have quite a few Stg4 people here who post like hellions ( some of them 20+ years Stg.4) and *I* am not the only one who respond to them in kind. Funny, but I've never seen you jump and take exception or try to shame any of these responders after they post their snark to a Stage 4. Where are you when these patients are being responded to harshly? Unless it's me-nothing. You couldn't be more hypocritical if you tried. You can also save your faux apology and sarcastic show of concern. If ever in need -you and your group of vindictive, self-satisfied pot-stirrers would be the last place I would turn for help. You are the least self-aware people I've ever had the misfortune to encounter— constantly demanding respectful posting while chumming up every opportunity to  post disrespect of your own. 

Again,  I'm done responding to your 'good works' , so PLEASE have the last word- nothing I like better than foiling "Barbiedoll and her plastic friends." Have a super-de-dooper weekend, Igorina !

p.s- oh, I can't let this slide…as to your snarky disdain about my  reasons for involvement in the board, I'm a Melanoma patient, with friends and family with Melanoma—posting about the dismissal and nasty treatment  of early stage patients isn't "fun and games" to me any more than your causes are to you. 

TinaR
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Yawn
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Narcisissists only care about winning whether they're right or wrong. She cannot process actual facts, timelines, etc.  Everything is filtered through her narcissism. Even though you can never win an argument with her, she will always be the loser. 

This doesn't read like a matter of right or wrong. Holding or defending your opinion doesn't make you a narcissist, not doing so will make you a doormat. People are hurt and searching for ways to make sense of their pain.  Looks like too many of you filter everything through hatred. As long as people continue to operate this way, they  lose and will always be looking for the next chance to score. Let it go, this kind of hatred isn't becoming, warranted, reasonable or healthy for anyone involved.

This doesn't read like a matter of right or wrong. Holding or defending your opinion doesn't make you a narcissist, not doing so will make you a doormat. People are hurt and searching for ways to make sense of their pain.  Looks like too many of you filter everything through hatred. As long as people continue to operate this way, they  lose and will always be looking for the next chance to score. Let it go, this kind of hatred isn't becoming, warranted, reasonable or healthy for anyone involved.

Yawn
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Narcisissists only care about winning whether they're right or wrong. She cannot process actual facts, timelines, etc.  Everything is filtered through her narcissism. Even though you can never win an argument with her, she will always be the loser. 

Yawn
                                                                                                                                                Participant

bcl
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

bcl
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

OK I'll bite again. Actually, I'm feeling a huge Nic chuckle coming on here, and I am ever so grateful for that. But before I let you on on the laugh I'd like to point out that I am not going to talk about Nic's private blog, other than to say it was and is primarily for G. And if her mother found it helpful to talk to friends, then I am weeping with joy to have had a small part in that. End of. 

So now I have to ask you this… have you even been following the plot? I gather you are a fan of R's – so what in the world ever gave you the impression I was too?

bcl
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

anne
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                            We went over this bit of nastiness from the Darkside over and over again and despite how many times I've tried to explain that my post was in reponse to a love-lorn post by a Miss Kitty (if *memory* serves) ,  that it was misinterpreted, as many times as it was explained to you by others who knew the context and noted the times of posting ( as was shown clearly on the Darkside posts), you refused to accept that I wasn't insulting you.

I was not insulting you -my post wasn't about you, it wasn't in response to your post to Miss Kitty ( your post came after mine)it was commenting on the love-lorn nature of the Miss Kitty's poem : " get over it -…another bus was going to come along" …every pot has a lid, plenty of fish in the sea. I wouldn't be this callous and tell a new widow to forget it and get man-hunting… the fact you always try to portray me as such a hateful character says a lot about what happens here. Refusing to agree with your misinterpretation doesn't mean I won't own up to something I have done. I will apologize when I've done something wrong, but won't accept blame for things I haven't done. I did not insult you or try to hurt you.
                                                                                                                                                            After you refused to accept many other's explanations, and those looking for any opportunity to mix it up ( as was the purpose of the Darkside) joined in, it became apparent it was impossible and was no longer about the original misunderstanding. Haters gotta hate as my child often tells me when people cannot be reasoned with as seemed to be the case. I apologized — my post was misinterpreted and it wasn't my intention, but it was without accepting the blame for insulting you- because I DID NOT. That wasn't good enough. I am not going to admit to doing something I did not no matter how invested anyone was in portraying me in that light.

It also works the opposite, LV. Just because you don't agree with my opinion or statements… doesn't make them wrong or invalid. Despite what you think, this event was important to me and I made certain I would remember it.
                                                                                                                                                            TinaR
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

LV
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

What, are you calling out for the Moderator now? Pretty funny, considering the source.

LV
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                                                  Bill Bill Bill…what a pile she's created. It's just a shame she can't own her crap. Poor Barbie, BG, Lisa- whatever name she's using today…let's talk about her mess.

Her crap is about revenge. No feelings for or about me ? Hardly…that's called indifference and you can't be indifferent to someone if you're constantly back-biting and sniping at them publicly.

This board starting going down around the same time the country did…when BG and her religious evangelist types decided to smear themselves all the country and the board…demanding that everyone put up with their choice of religious doctrine and blathering.  Unfortunately, for her, I was diagnosed with Melanoma around the same time.

I wasn't responsible for Lisa/BG/BarbieGirl's daughter using the MPIP MAIN BOARD as her platform for terrorizing dying cancer patients, I didn't make her tell cancer patients that when they died they would be rotting in hell while she, and her ever loving Mama, would be sitting at the right hand of God, smoking, drinking and gambling with Jesus for eternity. I didn't humiliate BG…she did that herself. She raised her daughter to hurt with that Texarkana religious voodoo – I merely commented on the shame of it all. One of many who commented on it. BG and her wacky Christian friends commenced a post vengeance  on those who disagreed with their views and she had a special hatred of me . Most of the other religious phonies had the good sense to attack anonymously…  she was, and is, hick-ignorant enough to believe her brand of crazy equal righteousness. She is the poster child of religion used for hatred and her lunacy is  the reason she stands out among the group who have the good sense to stay away from her public outbursts while privately egging her on.

The sad truth of the matter is that this board died a long time ago…a religious and a business death. Once it became less a private, social group of individuals with cancer and more a sounding board for the *anonymous* religious jihad –and the ownership switched to a fund-raising, corporate, censored organization –-many left.

BarbieGirl is a spiteful, back-biting, poor excuse for a Christian. If hounding me makes her  feel better about the humiliation she suffered when her true nature became apparent to all…then she should keep going, but realize everyone has her number and many are using her as a tool for their own religious-born hatred and private pain/anger. This behavior is an unattractive component to Christianity and BG  personifies everything that is ugly about her religion's mission. There are good Christians…they're the ones who dissociate themselves from her behavior and have the good sense and heart to practice what they preach.

Again, I AM keeping her Queen of the Galaxy designation—it's the only thing she's ever written I've enjoyed. I'll be interested to see how long this post, detailing her religious hypocrisy, stays on the board…her vitriolic statements about me seem to go unchallenged by the censor.
                                                                                                                                                                  TinaR
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Oh woe yet again…  six more sleeps till things begin to roll.  (hey do kidneys roll?)  The hobbithall called and 'splained a bit more to me.  YES I will be sedated.  Not General unless they need to.   I shall be in chains there for about 7 hours unless they keep me overnight.  

I am just praying that it is just regular run of the mill kidney cancer….not what they are concered about.  I was given 'three scenerios.   Renal Cell Carcinoma,  or Solitary Mastases.  So OF COURSE I opt for the first.  If so, gee will I now have 4 separate non related cancers? all in one Bonnie Body?  My body parts loss are mounting. 

But just want all you you little chickies and roosters to behave yourself.  STOP with anger.  Life is too short yadda yadda yadda.  Love you ALL.

John when are you and Merry coming to Pickering, with the vet van?  Kitties wanna meet you.  (bring drugs)  bring champagne, and possibly stop off at Jerry of Cape Cod and get me some Lobister….bring Jerry and his wife too, and we will have a HUGE SURF AND TURF.  and anyone else who wants to come.  (byof) bring own food.  You can all be like the tale of the girl and the goose.  For those who dont know that fairy tale, google it up.

Love Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Oh woe yet again…  six more sleeps till things begin to roll.  (hey do kidneys roll?)  The hobbithall called and 'splained a bit more to me.  YES I will be sedated.  Not General unless they need to.   I shall be in chains there for about 7 hours unless they keep me overnight.  

I am just praying that it is just regular run of the mill kidney cancer….not what they are concered about.  I was given 'three scenerios.   Renal Cell Carcinoma,  or Solitary Mastases.  So OF COURSE I opt for the first.  If so, gee will I now have 4 separate non related cancers? all in one Bonnie Body?  My body parts loss are mounting. 

But just want all you you little chickies and roosters to behave yourself.  STOP with anger.  Life is too short yadda yadda yadda.  Love you ALL.

John when are you and Merry coming to Pickering, with the vet van?  Kitties wanna meet you.  (bring drugs)  bring champagne, and possibly stop off at Jerry of Cape Cod and get me some Lobister….bring Jerry and his wife too, and we will have a HUGE SURF AND TURF.  and anyone else who wants to come.  (byof) bring own food.  You can all be like the tale of the girl and the goose.  For those who dont know that fairy tale, google it up.

Love Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Love Bonnie

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics