The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Some Good News

Forums General Melanoma Community Some Good News

Participant

I got the pathology from my surface lymph node dissection surgery.   All clear margins and no detectable cancer.  I never thought I would ever be so happy to stay at stage 3A.  I am so thankful.  Next steps are ct scans and Interferon.   2 surgeries in 30 days.  Do things always move this fast?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Colleen 

I got the pathology from my surface lymph node dissection surgery.   All clear margins and no detectable cancer.  I never thought I would ever be so happy to stay at stage 3A.  I am so thankful.  Next steps are ct scans and Interferon.   2 surgeries in 30 days.  Do things always move this fast?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Colleen 

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Celebrating the good news with you.Praying that it only gets better from here on in.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Celebrating the good news with you.Praying that it only gets better from here on in.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
            Participant

Tina D
              Participant

So glad for your good news : )

You are fortunate to have things move along so very quickly, I have always been so fortunate like that, as well, but have herd heart-wrenching stories of people having to wait and wait for the next step.

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Tina

Tina D
                  Participant

oops *heard … not herd. typo…

Tina D
                    Participant

Tina D
                      Participant

Tina D
                      Participant

You are fortunate to have things move along so very quickly, I have always been so fortunate like that, as well, but have herd heart-wrenching stories of people having to wait and wait for the next step.

Tina

Tina D
                        Participant

Tina

Wolverine
                          Participant

Colleen,

Things do move pretty fast.  I am stage 3C (unknown primary).  I had the surgeries about 6 weeks ago and started Interferon infusions (4 weeks).  Just finished the high dose and now I am doing the self injections(started last night).  I have confinued to work but it has been challenging due to the fatigue.  I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgeries.

Wolverine

Wolverine
                            Participant

Colleen,

Things do move pretty fast.  I am stage 3C (unknown primary).  I had the surgeries about 6 weeks ago and started Interferon infusions (4 weeks).  Just finished the high dose and now I am doing the self injections(started last night).  I have confinued to work but it has been challenging due to the fatigue.  I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgeries.

Wolverine

Wolverine
                              Participant

Colleen,

Wolverine

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics