The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Shit Heads

Forums General Melanoma Community Shit Heads

Participant

Is Bill 80 yet?  He's a prick  and pussy but I like a guy like that – – knows the deal.  Some don't  – you know who.

To Bill!  And to his alter: Yawn.

Yawn, where are you?

I have willed a  vet…"Hell on Wheels" 2nd Armor.

I  Burn't and killed  the shit that lived a short life – OJ would have NEVER set foot on a T.

Power to the People!

Is Bill 80 yet?  He's a prick  and pussy but I like a guy like that – – knows the deal.  Some don't  – you know who.

To Bill!  And to his alter: Yawn.

Yawn, where are you?

I have willed a  vet…"Hell on Wheels" 2nd Armor.

I  Burn't and killed  the shit that lived a short life – OJ would have NEVER set foot on a T.

Power to the People!

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

always nice to see you

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

Dan, someone here was looking for you  I THINK  in previous pages.

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

Dan, someone here was looking for you  I THINK  in previous pages.

Nad T
                Participant

Nice to see you too.

Sad thing is password is a search – maybe good, Ha!

Love you.

Danny

Nad T
                  Participant

Nice to see you too.

Sad thing is password is a search – maybe good, Ha!

Love you.

Danny

dian in spokane
                  Participant

always nice to see you

Jocelyn
                    Participant

Hi Dan. I have lost my password 5 times. The passwords are too hard. You would think this was a big money fund or something. Top security. Ridiculous. I won't remember the new password I just created either. Too hard. But I wanted to say hi.

This will be my last post until something inspires me to post again.

Have you talk to my lady Gia? I have not for a long time. I never see her here.

Going to Camden, Rockland this weekend. Should be shit weather as always, but I need to get out of here for a while.

Where was that town, your ancestors, remember? South of here, as I recall.

Everything ok?  I don't know where that shithead Yawn is or Bill either.

Love, Jocelyn.

Jocelyn
                      Participant

Hi Dan. I have lost my password 5 times. The passwords are too hard. You would think this was a big money fund or something. Top security. Ridiculous. I won't remember the new password I just created either. Too hard. But I wanted to say hi.

This will be my last post until something inspires me to post again.

Have you talk to my lady Gia? I have not for a long time. I never see her here.

Going to Camden, Rockland this weekend. Should be shit weather as always, but I need to get out of here for a while.

Where was that town, your ancestors, remember? South of here, as I recall.

Everything ok?  I don't know where that shithead Yawn is or Bill either.

Love, Jocelyn.

Charlie S
                        Participant

Ha, sometimes it is a bit scary that you have so many people that understand your code !

Ah well, just the same I guess, but I still know you can do motel door work as a sidejob………………………..undercover, with the benefit of the cloak of darkness  at that !

……….oh yeah, and running off Wanton Palm Readers

Who knew.

Cheers,

Charlie S

BarbieGirl
                            Participant

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllliiiiiiiieeeeeeeee……… IS scary, huh?  LOL!!

We should'a known on the way to the 'port.  The car in front of us, or rather the 'cargo'.  We SHOULD'A KNOWN it was gonna be one helluva wild weekend!!  lol!  I knew before—-getting nails done.  Noon News.  Robbery night before.  N and V say…"It's LOUD around here."   They slept thru the helichoppers and fuzzy coppers. They were in the spotlight! hahah!!

Those ignoramuses at the hotel—painting connecting doors together.  They should'a been shot.  DT just unstuck the paint.  Good thing there was a chair behind it.  LOL!   Sooo happy Vern carries around 'paint supplies' along with his clubs!

LOL @ Wanton (Bible-thumpin') Palm Reader.  Grabbed MY hand—"God Bless You."  Uh-huh.  Don't think so.  20 minutes and *I* couldn't make 'it' go away.  DT?  2 secs, 1 snap, 2 words:  "Out. NOW."   HAHAHAH!!  See Spot.  See Spot run!!!  Ang believed.  I tried to convince her IT  was wrong.  But *I* was wrong.  *f**king sigh*

K—-celebrated with Marlboro and Rum/Coke.  G—celebrated with GOOD sticky (by D and CB).  Damn, Sweet G—always thinking of others, waited 'til last day to go. Happy f***ing Halloween Eve.

Sheila and Angie.  Houston A fighting like hell.  I STILL cry like a baby…….

*Hugz*

ps.. My path?  Took long enough!  Did I read it all wrong?  Loves ya!

~BG~ (Undercover, Over and Out, good buddy!)

BarbieGirl
                              Participant

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllliiiiiiiieeeeeeeee……… IS scary, huh?  LOL!!

We should'a known on the way to the 'port.  The car in front of us, or rather the 'cargo'.  We SHOULD'A KNOWN it was gonna be one helluva wild weekend!!  lol!  I knew before—-getting nails done.  Noon News.  Robbery night before.  N and V say…"It's LOUD around here."   They slept thru the helichoppers and fuzzy coppers. They were in the spotlight! hahah!!

Those ignoramuses at the hotel—painting connecting doors together.  They should'a been shot.  DT just unstuck the paint.  Good thing there was a chair behind it.  LOL!   Sooo happy Vern carries around 'paint supplies' along with his clubs!

LOL @ Wanton (Bible-thumpin') Palm Reader.  Grabbed MY hand—"God Bless You."  Uh-huh.  Don't think so.  20 minutes and *I* couldn't make 'it' go away.  DT?  2 secs, 1 snap, 2 words:  "Out. NOW."   HAHAHAH!!  See Spot.  See Spot run!!!  Ang believed.  I tried to convince her IT  was wrong.  But *I* was wrong.  *f**king sigh*

K—-celebrated with Marlboro and Rum/Coke.  G—celebrated with GOOD sticky (by D and CB).  Damn, Sweet G—always thinking of others, waited 'til last day to go. Happy f***ing Halloween Eve.

Sheila and Angie.  Houston A fighting like hell.  I STILL cry like a baby…….

*Hugz*

ps.. My path?  Took long enough!  Did I read it all wrong?  Loves ya!

~BG~ (Undercover, Over and Out, good buddy!)

Charlie S
                              Participant

Ha, sometimes it is a bit scary that you have so many people that understand your code !

Ah well, just the same I guess, but I still know you can do motel door work as a sidejob………………………..undercover, with the benefit of the cloak of darkness  at that !

……….oh yeah, and running off Wanton Palm Readers

Who knew.

Cheers,

Charlie S

BarbieGirl
                                Participant

HEY!  It ain't Shit Head, it's "Shithead", (pronounced Shuh-theed).  (True story.)  Get it right!

I'm going to see that SOPOS Bill this summer, or at least his hacienda and pool.  He's wanting to run outta town (like a little girl with her dress pulled up over her head) before I get there..  think he's knows I can put him down?

MG's here… and I think caregiver just gave notice there.  Outta 4, no…..3, guess it's me. 

#2's in hot water.  #1 is boiling and benched for awhile.  Que Sera Sera!  "Happy F***ing Mother's Day."   Just 12 days, and G's 1, 2, 3 are free.  Yay me!

Bash in the keys?  Aug?

Warm wishes and hugz to T-bird.  U2. 

BillMFl
                                    Participant

Sorry but I will be on my yacht in Maine when ypu peasants (piss ants?) are in Florida. TTFN.

BillMFl
                                      Participant

Sorry but I will be on my yacht in Maine when ypu peasants (piss ants?) are in Florida. TTFN.

BarbieGirl
                                      Participant

HEY!  It ain't Shit Head, it's "Shithead", (pronounced Shuh-theed).  (True story.)  Get it right!

I'm going to see that SOPOS Bill this summer, or at least his hacienda and pool.  He's wanting to run outta town (like a little girl with her dress pulled up over her head) before I get there..  think he's knows I can put him down?

MG's here… and I think caregiver just gave notice there.  Outta 4, no…..3, guess it's me. 

#2's in hot water.  #1 is boiling and benched for awhile.  Que Sera Sera!  "Happy F***ing Mother's Day."   Just 12 days, and G's 1, 2, 3 are free.  Yay me!

Bash in the keys?  Aug?

Warm wishes and hugz to T-bird.  U2. 

Viewing 7 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics