The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

SCANSXIETY???

Forums General Melanoma Community SCANSXIETY???

Participant

CT Scans and MRI coming up this Sunday, then see our main Onc Monday.  My husband, Scott, has been on Zel for ten months now.  Hoping and praying the Z is still working. Please send us prayers and positive energies.  Thank you.

Cielo

CT Scans and MRI coming up this Sunday, then see our main Onc Monday.  My husband, Scott, has been on Zel for ten months now.  Hoping and praying the Z is still working. Please send us prayers and positive energies.  Thank you.

Cielo

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Sending all positive energy and prayers your way.As a "Z" responder for almost 18 months now I know the scansxiety you feel.Keep that PMA for it really is a weapon against this awful disease.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Sending all positive energy and prayers your way.As a "Z" responder for almost 18 months now I know the scansxiety you feel.Keep that PMA for it really is a weapon against this awful disease.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
            Participant

aldakota22
              Participant

Sending prayers and positve energy your way.As a "Z" user my self I know the fear of scans.Keep a PMA  as just another weapon and Beat the Beast.  Al

Cielo
                  Participant

Thank you Al….I have been telling Scott about you and Dick, and you guys are his inspirations.  I tell him about everybody here.  He has bad tremor on top of being MM sick, so has difficulties with typing.  But he says hello to all.  Cielo.

Cielo
                    Participant

Thank you Al….I have been telling Scott about you and Dick, and you guys are his inspirations.  I tell him about everybody here.  He has bad tremor on top of being MM sick, so has difficulties with typing.  But he says hello to all.  Cielo.

Cielo
                      Participant

aldakota22
                      Participant

Sending prayers and positve energy your way.As a "Z" user my self I know the fear of scans.Keep a PMA  as just another weapon and Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
                        Participant

TSchulz
                          Participant

Good luck with those scans.  We all know how much emotion surrounds them.  I hope you get only the best of news!  Troy

TSchulz
                            Participant

Good luck with those scans.  We all know how much emotion surrounds them.  I hope you get only the best of news!  Troy

TSchulz
                              Participant

Tina D
                                Participant

We all know too well these days before scans! Wishing him all the best report of a continued good response! Glad you dont have to wait longer than a day for results, but I know it is always one loooong day of waiting. Hoping to see good news from you on here in a few days ๐Ÿ™‚

Tina

Tina D
                                  Participant

We all know too well these days before scans! Wishing him all the best report of a continued good response! Glad you dont have to wait longer than a day for results, but I know it is always one loooong day of waiting. Hoping to see good news from you on here in a few days ๐Ÿ™‚

Tina

Tina D
                                    Participant

Tina

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics