The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scans tomorrow

Forums General Melanoma Community Scans tomorrow

Participant
      So I have been a little quiet lately (and I think Kevin has as well). We have been enjoying NED since his surgery in February doing normal life activities and celebrating children’s accomplishments. Reality, however, has come back around and Kevin’s 3 month scans are scheduled for tomorrow. Hearing all the warrior stories you all share make me less worried about whatever the results are tomorrow, so thank you all for that. I am so hoping and praying for more NED status, but am ready for anything!
    Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        hbecker
        Participant

We are too! Please let us know …

Hugs —

Hazel

hbecker
          Participant

Hugs —

Hazel

hbecker
            Participant

Hugs —

Hazel

BrianP
              Participant

Good luck tomorrow Megan.  It's amazing how much a 1-2 page report can impact your whole state of being.  Hang in there. So far in 2014 I've had two reports in a row that caused a lot of stress in our household and just this week I had my second report in a row that has us on cloud 9.  Just keep hoping and praying for the best and if it's not just know there's hope that the next one will be good.

Brian

BrianP
                Participant

Good luck tomorrow Megan.  It's amazing how much a 1-2 page report can impact your whole state of being.  Hang in there. So far in 2014 I've had two reports in a row that caused a lot of stress in our household and just this week I had my second report in a row that has us on cloud 9.  Just keep hoping and praying for the best and if it's not just know there's hope that the next one will be good.

Brian

BrianP
                  Participant

Brian

OzzieK
                    Participant

A bit new to the game here with my dad, but in a word it SUCKS! Just experienced the first 3 month scanxiety and the news could have been better but it also could have been worse. I'm guessing you have a plan of action come what may and are prepared to deal with any eventuality head on. Fingers and toes crossed for you that you enjoy 3 more months of "normal" and many more after that!!

OzzieK
                      Participant

A bit new to the game here with my dad, but in a word it SUCKS! Just experienced the first 3 month scanxiety and the news could have been better but it also could have been worse. I'm guessing you have a plan of action come what may and are prepared to deal with any eventuality head on. Fingers and toes crossed for you that you enjoy 3 more months of "normal" and many more after that!!

OzzieK
                        Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics