The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

scans clear

Forums General Melanoma Community scans clear

Participant
      Hello…wanted to send hope and positive outlook to all of you…50 months NED….I feel very blessed….
    Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        rosa1
        Participant

That is wonderful! You are very blessed indeed.  Do you mind me asking what kind of treatments have you had?

Congratulations!

Rosa

rosa1
          Participant

That is wonderful! You are very blessed indeed.  Do you mind me asking what kind of treatments have you had?

Congratulations!

Rosa

rosa1
            Participant

Congratulations!

Rosa

Tina D
              Participant

That is great !!  smiley  . Congratulations !!!

I noticed in your profile that you had a lymph drainage machine. Do you still use that, and how do you like it? I have lymphedema in my leg dure to surgeries, and have considered the machine. I wear compression garment all the while when up.

Tina

melanomafighter
                  Participant
                    Hi Tina….I just got the machine….I didnt have any seelling or needed to wear compressions until six months ago…strange….was going to therapy twice a week…she would get all the fluid moved to other lympe nodes and I felt great when I left so instead of going to her and paying 300 plus each time she hooked me up with tactile company and dr approved…the machine does what she was doing…they program it for my left leg…takes 60 min and is awesome..I use it once a day…its great to know while wearing compression and living life when I go home I can get rid of that heaviness by the push of a button…my insurance paid for almost all if it…I highly recommend it
                    melanomafighter
                    Participant
                      Hi Tina….I just got the machine….I didnt have any seelling or needed to wear compressions until six months ago…strange….was going to therapy twice a week…she would get all the fluid moved to other lympe nodes and I felt great when I left so instead of going to her and paying 300 plus each time she hooked me up with tactile company and dr approved…the machine does what she was doing…they program it for my left leg…takes 60 min and is awesome..I use it once a day…its great to know while wearing compression and living life when I go home I can get rid of that heaviness by the push of a button…my insurance paid for almost all if it…I highly recommend it
                      melanomafighter
                      Participant
                      Tina D
                      Participant

I noticed in your profile that you had a lymph drainage machine. Do you still use that, and how do you like it? I have lymphedema in my leg dure to surgeries, and have considered the machine. I wear compression garment all the while when up.

Tina

Tina D
                        Participant

Tina

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics