The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scan results – still NED!

Forums General Melanoma Community Scan results – still NED!

Participant

Just got home from a triple header of appointments today:  Dermatologist, Ophthalmologist and Oncologist.  I had experienced a lot of scanxiety in the days prior.  But all of that was quickly forgotten as I received a clean bill of health from all three!  CT and MRI were 'as clean as a whistle' according to my Onc.  Ophthalmologist has been keeping track of me since I experienced eye related issues after being on ipi.  He reviewed the recent MRI and was surprised to see that the muscles of my eyes appeared 'normal' again!   Derm s

Just got home from a triple header of appointments today:  Dermatologist, Ophthalmologist and Oncologist.  I had experienced a lot of scanxiety in the days prior.  But all of that was quickly forgotten as I received a clean bill of health from all three!  CT and MRI were 'as clean as a whistle' according to my Onc.  Ophthalmologist has been keeping track of me since I experienced eye related issues after being on ipi.  He reviewed the recent MRI and was surprised to see that the muscles of my eyes appeared 'normal' again!   Derm said no issues noted, see you again in 6 months.  

Scans again in 3 months (June) and possibly after that I'll move to a 6 month cycle!

Life is VERY good right now! 

-Rocco, Stage IV, Ipi responder!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        MaryD
        Participant

Wonderful news!!!    It's so encouraging to see these posts and to know also that you are an Ipi reponder. .hope you go out and celebrate life to it's fullest!  🙂

Mary

MaryD
          Participant

Wonderful news!!!    It's so encouraging to see these posts and to know also that you are an Ipi reponder. .hope you go out and celebrate life to it's fullest!  🙂

Mary

BethA in VA
            Participant

Glad to hear good news.  No stress for another few months.  Congrats…keep up the good work.  Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
              Participant

Glad to hear good news.  No stress for another few months.  Congrats…keep up the good work.  Beth 3/B

lhaley
                Participant

Great news!!  It's so great to hear such a great report!

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Great news!!  It's so great to hear such a great report!

Linda

Rydell
                    Participant

That is such wonderful news, thank you for sharing!!

Amanda (Stage 4)

Rydell
                      Participant

That is such wonderful news, thank you for sharing!!

Amanda (Stage 4)

Jim M.
                        Participant

That's wonderful news Rocco! Keep the good news coming. From another Ipi responder,

God Bless,

Jim M.

Terra
                            Participant

Congratulations!

Terra
                              Participant

Congratulations!

Jim M.
                              Participant

That's wonderful news Rocco! Keep the good news coming. From another Ipi responder,

God Bless,

Jim M.

LynnLuc
                                Participant

awesome news…It's great that you are an Ipi responder and that you are NED!

LynnLuc
                                  Participant

awesome news…It's great that you are an Ipi responder and that you are NED!

KevinM
                                    Participant

Rocco,

I am thrilled to hear such great news!! Congrats on the great results and best wishes for a very long relationship with NED!

Kevin

KevinM
                                      Participant

Rocco,

I am thrilled to hear such great news!! Congrats on the great results and best wishes for a very long relationship with NED!

Kevin

ValinMtl
                                        Participant

Yahoo…such good news…luv to hear about positive responses to ipi.  I'll be starting my second round soon.  Val

ValinMtl
                                          Participant

Yahoo…such good news…luv to hear about positive responses to ipi.  I'll be starting my second round soon.  Val

King
                                            Participant

Rocco,

I am so happy to read this wonderful news!  Thanks for posting and hope you are still celebrating!

Stay Strong
                                              King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                              Participant

Rocco,

I am so happy to read this wonderful news!  Thanks for posting and hope you are still celebrating!

Stay Strong
                                                King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics