The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Rocco scan results

Forums General Melanoma Community Rocco scan results

Participant

Anyone hear from Rocco. I think that he had scans 2 weeks ago and he did not post results. So worried about him.

Anyone hear from Rocco. I think that he had scans 2 weeks ago and he did not post results. So worried about him.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        Terra
        Participant

I follow his posts (and many others) and hope he posts soon and that things are well

Terra
          Participant

I follow his posts (and many others) and hope he posts soon and that things are well

King
            Participant

Actually, Rocco is a woman but that's okay.  I've been thinking about her, too.  Maybe she's still on vacation….

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
              Participant

Actually, Rocco is a woman but that's okay.  I've been thinking about her, too.  Maybe she's still on vacation….

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

killmel
                Participant

Anyone know the results of Rocco's scans..I have been away & concerned she is doing OK!!

killmel
                  Participant

Anyone know the results of Rocco's scans..I have been away & concerned she is doing OK!!

jag
                    Participant

Well, I was just going to post a link to Rocklove's post.  Didn't realize Rocco was a girl either.  

jag
                      Participant

Well, I was just going to post a link to Rocklove's post.  Didn't realize Rocco was a girl either.  

Rocco
                        Participant

Thank you so much for the concern.  Great timing, was just going to post this evening.  I had scans on 9/04 and then went away on vacation for a week.  Just saw the Onc on Mon.     Drumroll please……..

Results = all clear, nothing new, nothing grew, in fact not much of anything appearing on the Chest/Abdomend/pelvis CT!  What a difference from a couple years ago!  Only one sub-cm spot on the lung that has remained unchanged for almost a year or so.  MRI of brain is fine, no issues. 

Also had an appt same day with eye doctor.  The eye issues that I had as a rare ipi side effect have had no impact on the vision….20/20!  Pressure in both eyes is fine.  Doctors are estatic. 

Have been off Prednisone since early June.  Finally getting over the aches and pains I experienced during the withdrawl.  Energy level is pretty much back.  Only taking Vit D and multi vitamin now.

I have scans again in late December and don't see the eye doc again for 6 months!

Life is good.  God is great!

Rocco – Stage IV since 2005

dian in spokane
                            Participant

Rocco! such grand news! Thanks so much for posting. I've been wondering about you too.

dian

dian in spokane
                              Participant

Rocco! such grand news! Thanks so much for posting. I've been wondering about you too.

dian

Lori C
                                Participant

That is wonderful news!  Hooray!

Lori C
                                  Participant

That is wonderful news!  Hooray!

King
                                    Participant

Rocco,

I hope you are happy dancing!  This is fantastic news!  Celebrate and enjoy!

Stay Strong
                                      King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                      Participant

Rocco,

I hope you are happy dancing!  This is fantastic news!  Celebrate and enjoy!

Stay Strong
                                        King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Rocco
                                      Participant

Thank you so much for the concern.  Great timing, was just going to post this evening.  I had scans on 9/04 and then went away on vacation for a week.  Just saw the Onc on Mon.     Drumroll please……..

Results = all clear, nothing new, nothing grew, in fact not much of anything appearing on the Chest/Abdomend/pelvis CT!  What a difference from a couple years ago!  Only one sub-cm spot on the lung that has remained unchanged for almost a year or so.  MRI of brain is fine, no issues. 

Also had an appt same day with eye doctor.  The eye issues that I had as a rare ipi side effect have had no impact on the vision….20/20!  Pressure in both eyes is fine.  Doctors are estatic. 

Have been off Prednisone since early June.  Finally getting over the aches and pains I experienced during the withdrawl.  Energy level is pretty much back.  Only taking Vit D and multi vitamin now.

I have scans again in late December and don't see the eye doc again for 6 months!

Life is good.  God is great!

Rocco – Stage IV since 2005

Viewing 9 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics