The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Remembering Angie today

Forums General Melanoma Community Remembering Angie today

Participant

She is tucked away in a really special place in my heart. A place only she and I shared. Life has gone on but it is not the same.  I guess it is never the same once you've known Melanoma.

I remember all my special friends that passed away during this time of the year. It is too painful to think aboutmost of the time but once in a while I allow myself to remember.

I remember our last call,  I didn't realize that three days later her journey would come to an end.

She is tucked away in a really special place in my heart. A place only she and I shared. Life has gone on but it is not the same.  I guess it is never the same once you've known Melanoma.

I remember all my special friends that passed away during this time of the year. It is too painful to think aboutmost of the time but once in a while I allow myself to remember.

I remember our last call,  I didn't realize that three days later her journey would come to an end.

I'd like to think she ise watching over us and laughing, with spaghetti coming out of her nose! (inside joke)

Michele

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        King
        Participant

Thanks for posting, Michele.  I often think of Angie…so sad like so many others.  Angie and I bonded with our liver mets in common.  We miss you, Angie!

Stay Strong
          Kathie

King
          Participant

Thanks for posting, Michele.  I often think of Angie…so sad like so many others.  Angie and I bonded with our liver mets in common.  We miss you, Angie!

Stay Strong
            Kathie

King
            Participant

Stay Strong
              Kathie

BonnieLea
              Participant

and Barbara Brown Dec 28th 2006 Ithink.  She and I bonded when I first landed here.  I miss all of us who have gone on.

BonnieLea
                Participant

and Barbara Brown Dec 28th 2006 Ithink.  She and I bonded when I first landed here.  I miss all of us who have gone on.

BonnieLea
                  Participant

BarbieGirl
                    Participant

Thanks, Michele.  I miss her and Amy so much!!  (And Glenda, and Kim, and Kag and Sheila……omg, I could go on and on.)

I have to think they're watching over all of us…..

*hugz*

~Lisa~ 

BarbieGirl
                      Participant

Thanks, Michele.  I miss her and Amy so much!!  (And Glenda, and Kim, and Kag and Sheila……omg, I could go on and on.)

*hugz*

~Lisa~ 

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

*hugz*

~Lisa~ 

Nad T
                          Participant

I met her in Dallas at 4 in the morning – goofentag had her locked out.  That was the year we took doors out.

A perfect lady with a smile.

Nad T
                            Participant

I met her in Dallas at 4 in the morning – goofentag had her locked out.  That was the year we took doors out.

Nad T
                              Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics