The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

remembering aldrichdesigner – Jeremy

Forums General Melanoma Community remembering aldrichdesigner – Jeremy

Participant
      The last post of aldrichdesigner ( Jeremy ) was 1 year ago. He and I had melanoma in our bones. After pembro immunotherapy failed us, we were switched to ipi/nivo immunotherapy. This did not help him. He was 40 years younger than I was.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          Jeremy was such a dear soul. This disease is such a beast. I hope his dear ones are able to find peace and can smile with the memory of sweet moments. Thanks for sharing, Edwin.
            sandyd77
            Participant
              His loss at such a young age is tragic. I wish his family peace and strength. Makes us all realize whatever our situation, we have something to be thankful for.

Viewing 0 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics