The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Promising new antibodies

Forums General Melanoma Community Promising new antibodies

Participant

Hi all,

I have heard about new antibodies that could probably become the next generation after Anti-Pd1. Phase 1 trials seem to be underway or starting.

Anti-GITR
      http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01239134?term=gitr&rank=2

Anti-LAG3:
      http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01968109?term=anti+lag3&rank=2

Q: Is there anybody who knows more about that topic than I do? Anybody in the Anti-GITR trial or having those trials on their list as promising options?

Just asking as it seems to me that everybody still is in Anti-PD1 fever which is great but still I am hoping that reponse and survival rates will improve with every new generation of antibodies and their combinations!

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        G-Samsa
        Participant

Also noticed that  Cellidex stock jumped 3 dollars Wednesday after it announced a partnership with BMS to phase 1/2 test  CDX 1127- a new promising molecule together with Yervoy to treat melanoma and other cancers.. Also , there seemed so much promise for IDO inhibitors, I think INCYTE was the leader on this pipeline drug…hopefully when the dust clears at ASCO the future generation drugs will  be somewhat  better defined.

G-Samsa
          Participant

Also noticed that  Cellidex stock jumped 3 dollars Wednesday after it announced a partnership with BMS to phase 1/2 test  CDX 1127- a new promising molecule together with Yervoy to treat melanoma and other cancers.. Also , there seemed so much promise for IDO inhibitors, I think INCYTE was the leader on this pipeline drug…hopefully when the dust clears at ASCO the future generation drugs will  be somewhat  better defined.

G-Samsa
            Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics