The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

power point on braf, til, mek, and ipi

Forums General Melanoma Community power point on braf, til, mek, and ipi

• Replies
      Bubbles
      Participant

Sorry for the mixed up message, but in trying to copy and paste the site…the thing acted nutty.  I was hoping that you could click on the link and bring up the power point. However, I don't think I can make it do that. But, if you will copy the link into your browser, it will come up.  It is a report from the Netherlands.  Covers only braf, til, mek and ipi but has some interesting graphs and straight forward data.  Yours, C

Bubbles
        Participant

Sorry for the mixed up message, but in trying to copy and paste the site…the thing acted nutty.  I was hoping that you could click on the link and bring up the power point. However, I don't think I can make it do that. But, if you will copy the link into your browser, it will come up.  It is a report from the Netherlands.  Covers only braf, til, mek and ipi but has some interesting graphs and straight forward data.  Yours, C

dearfoam
            Participant

Link did not work for me- wants me to sign into AOL. ALso looks like it was linking to the pdf files of the power point slides. Could you try posting the link again?

Thanks!

Bubbles
              Participant

If you will copy it and search from your browser, the file will be listed and you can click on it to view. It is a pdf file of a power point.

dearfoam
                Participant

Well no luck, but I found your blog instead! What a beautiful set of photos from the west coast! I am ready fo rmy tiny getaway vacation next week to north Georgia.

Fen
                  Participant

sorry for being off topic, but where do you go in Georgia?  I love the state and am looking for a place to visit in feb.  thanks 

fen

Fen
                    Participant

sorry for being off topic, but where do you go in Georgia?  I love the state and am looking for a place to visit in feb.  thanks 

fen

Fen
                      Participant

fen

dearfoam
                        Participant

Blue Ridge/  Mineral Bluff/ Elijay "Apple Country." Trying out a new cabin this time. Its beautiful up there. VRBO.com has lots of listings!

dearfoam
                          Participant

Blue Ridge/  Mineral Bluff/ Elijay "Apple Country." Trying out a new cabin this time. Its beautiful up there. VRBO.com has lots of listings!

dearfoam
                            Participant

dearfoam
                              Participant

Well no luck, but I found your blog instead! What a beautiful set of photos from the west coast! I am ready fo rmy tiny getaway vacation next week to north Georgia.

dearfoam
                                Participant

Bubbles
                                  Participant

If you will copy it and search from your browser, the file will be listed and you can click on it to view. It is a pdf file of a power point.

Bubbles
                                    Participant

dearfoam
                                      Participant

Link did not work for me- wants me to sign into AOL. ALso looks like it was linking to the pdf files of the power point slides. Could you try posting the link again?

Thanks!

dearfoam
                                        Participant

Thanks!

eaca
                                          Participant

Here's an attempt at posting the link again, with the website listed fully at the beginning.  Hope this helps those who want to access:

http://www.oeci-amsterdam2011.com/pdf/OECI%20symposium%20June%202011%20J%20Haanen.pdf

eaca
                                            Participant

Here's an attempt at posting the link again, with the website listed fully at the beginning.  Hope this helps those who want to access:

http://www.oeci-amsterdam2011.com/pdf/OECI%20symposium%20June%202011%20J%20Haanen.pdf

JerryfromFauq
                                              Participant

Worked great.  These slides compile a lot of information that I have been wanting to see seperated out.  Thank you.

JerryfromFauq
                                                Participant

Worked great.  These slides compile a lot of information that I have been wanting to see seperated out.  Thank you.

JerryfromFauq
                                                  Participant

eaca
                                                    Participant

Bubbles
                                                    Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics