The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Pop Up for Chat not working!!!!! ARGGGGH

Forums General Melanoma Community Pop Up for Chat not working!!!!! ARGGGGH

Participant

I am logged in, was working yesterday, and today all I get is a blank pop up with user as couple and I can't click on any buttons to fix it…..  I logged out then relogged in, made sure my pop up blocker was disabled.  HOW VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Waving at Carole K & Libby……  Wish I could join you.

I am logged in, was working yesterday, and today all I get is a blank pop up with user as couple and I can't click on any buttons to fix it…..  I logged out then relogged in, made sure my pop up blocker was disabled.  HOW VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Waving at Carole K & Libby……  Wish I could join you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Janner
        Participant

Reboot?  Maybe your flash player has crashed.

Janner
          Participant

Janner
            Participant

cld
              Participant

I had the same problem…thought it was just me.

cld
                Participant

cld
                  Participant

cld
                    Participant

I had the same problem…thought it was just me!

cld
                      Participant

cld
                        Participant

Bobman
                          Participant

Did exactly the same for me. I tried and tried to get in ….to no avail. Hi to everyone anyway……Bob

Bobman
                            Participant

Did exactly the same for me. I tried and tried to get in ….to no avail. Hi to everyone anyway……Bob

Bobman
                              Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics