The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Pimple in Mole Question

Forums General Melanoma Community Pimple in Mole Question

Participant

I am in Afghanistan right now, otherwise, I would have just asked my doctor, which I intend to when I get back in a few months.

I had a mole on my cheek. Although I have several questionable moles, this one was never in question. Just there.

I noticed it has raised a week ago and sure enough, it looked like there was a pimple in it. 100% sure it was a pimple.

Regretfully, I had a meeting with a General that day and did not want to have this massive pimple type mole thing on my cheek, so I popped it.

I am in Afghanistan right now, otherwise, I would have just asked my doctor, which I intend to when I get back in a few months.

I had a mole on my cheek. Although I have several questionable moles, this one was never in question. Just there.

I noticed it has raised a week ago and sure enough, it looked like there was a pimple in it. 100% sure it was a pimple.

Regretfully, I had a meeting with a General that day and did not want to have this massive pimple type mole thing on my cheek, so I popped it.

However, its been a week, the scab feel off and the mole is not even threre anymore.

How bad did I screw things up?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        DeniseK
        Participant
          Hi,
          I think you’re ok. Typically cancerous moles won’t heal. If you popped the pimple and it didn’t heal over I would be worried. The mole may come back, I had several removed only to have them come back 1-2 years later.
          DeniseK
          Participant
            Hi,
            I think you’re ok. Typically cancerous moles won’t heal. If you popped the pimple and it didn’t heal over I would be worried. The mole may come back, I had several removed only to have them come back 1-2 years later.
            DeniseK
            Participant
              Hi,
              jupeter41
              Participant

It depend on your mind how you think about this and some glands are effective for such mole and no need to think more.

submersible pressure transmitter

jupeter41
                Participant

It depend on your mind how you think about this and some glands are effective for such mole and no need to think more.

jupeter41
                  Participant

clientcommon
                    Participant

My partner had a spot on his face that wasn't healing up and it has been diagnosed as skin cancer and he gets it removed next week. Good Luck.

home pest controls

tuneseo
                        Participant

No one can imagine after skin spot will gives shock of a cancer disease..very sad but operation will do in postive way.

payroll compliance software

tuneseo
                          Participant

No one can imagine after skin spot will gives shock of a cancer disease..very sad but operation will do in postive way.

tuneseo
                            Participant

clientcommon
                            Participant

My partner had a spot on his face that wasn't healing up and it has been diagnosed as skin cancer and he gets it removed next week. Good Luck.

home pest controls

clientcommon
                              Participant

home pest controls

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics