The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Peter has passed on

Forums General Melanoma Community Peter has passed on

Participant

Just wanted to let you know that my sweet Pete passed on to the next life on Friday night, at home, in the arms of his family.

Yasmin

Viewing 35 reply threads
    • Replies
        s wife
        Participant

Yasmin,

i am so sorry for your loss. I feel for you and all those who mourn Pete. May God be with you and your family during this difficult time, and may Pete now rest in peace.

From your last post i gather that he at least did not suffer and passed fairly quickly on to a better life…

keeping you in my prayers,

susannah

s wife
          Participant

Yasmin,

i am so sorry for your loss. I feel for you and all those who mourn Pete. May God be with you and your family during this difficult time, and may Pete now rest in peace.

From your last post i gather that he at least did not suffer and passed fairly quickly on to a better life…

susannah

s wife
            Participant

Yasmin,

susannah

_Paul_
              Participant

Oh Yasmin, I don't know what to say except that is how I would like to go too, at home, with my family, and not in pain. You are in my prayers.

– Paul

_Paul_
                Participant

Oh Yasmin, I don't know what to say except that is how I would like to go too, at home, with my family, and not in pain. You are in my prayers.

– Paul

_Paul_
                  Participant

– Paul

Fen
                    Participant

So very sorry, Yasmin.  Prayers to you and your family.

Fen
                      Participant

Fen
                        Participant

tschmith
                            Participant

Yasmin, you have my sympathy.  My prayers for Pete, you, and your family.  

Terrie

tschmith
                              Participant

Terrie

tschmith
                                Participant

Terrie

DZnDef
                                Participant

Very sorry for your loss, Yasmin.

DZnDef
                                  Participant

vivian
                                      Participant

Yasmin,

I am holding you and your family in the light of peace and love.  Very sorry for your loss!

Lear

vivian
                                        Participant

Yasmin,

I am holding you and your family in the light of peace and love.  Very sorry for your loss!

Lear

vivian
                                          Participant

Yasmin,

Lear

DZnDef
                                          Participant

arthurjedi007
                                            Participant

Sorry for your loss:( Awful stupid disease makes no sense.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                              Participant

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                                Participant

Artie

ncdaniel
                                                  Participant

Sorry for your loss, I hope the day comes when there are no more lost ones on this site.

ncdaniel
                                                    Participant

Sorry for your loss, I hope the day comes when there are no more lost ones on this site.

ncdaniel
                                                      Participant

Bubbles
                                                        Participant

Oh, Yasmin.  I am so sorry. Pete was so lucky and loved to have you in his life.  Wishing you peace.  Holding you both in my heart.  C

Bubbles
                                                          Participant

Oh, Yasmin.  I am so sorry. Pete was so lucky and loved to have you in his life.  Wishing you peace.  Holding you both in my heart.  C

Bubbles
                                                            Participant

BrianP
                                                              Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss Yasmin.  You should be so pround of yourself and Pete for the way you both fought this terrible disease.  Prayers to you and your family.

Brian

BrianP
                                                                Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss Yasmin.  You should be so pround of yourself and Pete for the way you both fought this terrible disease.  Prayers to you and your family.

Brian

BrianP
                                                                  Participant

Brian

jenny22
                                                                    Participant

Yasmin,

I am soo sorry to read of "Sweet Petes" passing…..my sincere condelences to you and your entire family.

Jenny.

jenny22
                                                                      Participant

Yasmin,

I am soo sorry to read of "Sweet Petes" passing…..my sincere condelences to you and your entire family.

Jenny.

jenny22
                                                                        Participant

Yasmin,

Jenny.

jbronicki
                                                                          Participant

So very sorry Yasmin, can't imagine the pain for you and your family.  You are such a very wonderful care provider and wife.  many hugs

jbronicki
                                                                            Participant

So very sorry Yasmin, can't imagine the pain for you and your family.  You are such a very wonderful care provider and wife.  many hugs

jbronicki
                                                                              Participant

dentholla
                                                                                Participant

Yasmin, I am very sorry for your loss.  I've read through your posts and could see your love for Pete and neverending search to help him get better.  I pray for peace in your continued journey.

dentholla
                                                                                  Participant

Yasmin, I am very sorry for your loss.  I've read through your posts and could see your love for Pete and neverending search to help him get better.  I pray for peace in your continued journey.

dentholla
                                                                                    Participant

Mom2Addy
                                                                                      Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Sending love from one caregiver to another. ❤️

Mom2Addy
                                                                                        Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Sending love from one caregiver to another. ❤️

Mom2Addy
                                                                                          Participant

Viewing 35 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics