The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Pet Scans

Forums General Melanoma Community Pet Scans

Participant

I had my pet scan done at Mayo in Jax. Fla. yesterday and, Thank God, they were clear.

IIIc for a year now.

I had my pet scan done at Mayo in Jax. Fla. yesterday and, Thank God, they were clear.

IIIc for a year now.

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        mama1960
        Participant

Good for you! That is a great feeling, isnt it? I've been doing them every six months for 2 years and they have all been clear. Now I am going to once a year. I'll be good to cut back on the Scana phobia.

mama1960
          Participant

Good for you! That is a great feeling, isnt it? I've been doing them every six months for 2 years and they have all been clear. Now I am going to once a year. I'll be good to cut back on the Scana phobia.

lhaley
            Participant

Soooo happy for you!

Linda

Stage IV NED 2 weeks today!

lhaley
              Participant

Soooo happy for you!

Linda

Stage IV NED 2 weeks today!

Becky
                Participant

Thats great news! I remember a year ago when you were about to start inteferon?

My son fisished a year of interferon in August. He has another scan next week..keeping fingers crossed

Becky

Jenjen
                    Participant

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys too! Hope you and Ben are doing well Becky!

Jenjen3a

Jenjen
                      Participant

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys too! Hope you and Ben are doing well Becky!

Jenjen3a

Becky
                      Participant

Thats great news! I remember a year ago when you were about to start inteferon?

My son fisished a year of interferon in August. He has another scan next week..keeping fingers crossed

Becky

BethA in VA
                        Participant

Yea!!  Celebrate your victory!!  I'm so glad your scan was clear.  This is great news.  Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
                          Participant

Yea!!  Celebrate your victory!!  I'm so glad your scan was clear.  This is great news.  Beth 3/B

King
                            Participant

It always makes me very happy to read good news on this board.  Celebrate big!

Stay Strong
                              King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                              Participant

It always makes me very happy to read good news on this board.  Celebrate big!

Stay Strong
                                King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

JerryfromFauq
                                Participant

Glad to hear frm you again, especially with such great news.

JerryfromFauq
                                  Participant

Glad to hear frm you again, especially with such great news.

Gwen in Maine
                                    Participant

Wonderful news! What a relief. Congratulations!

Gwen in Maine, IIIc

Gwen in Maine
                                      Participant

Wonderful news! What a relief. Congratulations!

Gwen in Maine, IIIc

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics