The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

PET Scan today

Forums General Melanoma Community PET Scan today

Participant
      I had my PET Scan today and there are no new spots and the one I have behind my knee is shrinking!! I don’t have to go back for 3 months!! This is such great news, I am on cloud nine! It’s been a very long 7 years of fighting!!

Don’t ever give up fighting!

Nancy

I had my PET Scan today and there are no new spots and the one I have behind my knee is shrinking!! I don’t have to go back for 3 months!! This is such great news, I am on cloud nine! It’s been a very long 7 years of fighting!!

Don’t ever give up fighting!

Nancy

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Great news.Pray you stay on cloud 9 forever.All the best.  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

aldakota22
            Participant

lhaley
              Participant

Great news!!!!   Are they assuming that the spot behind your knee is benign?   For the next 3 months go enjoy the summer and don't worry about melanoma.

Linda

Roxy1453
                  Participant
                    No, the spot is Mel. I have had 2 rounds of Ipi and radiation. I developed colitis really bad from the Ipi so we tried the radiation. It’s shrinking and we think it will continue to do so.

I totally plan to enjoy my summer!

Thanks,

Nancy

yoopergirl
                    Participant

Such good news yes indeed go and enjoy the summer.

yoopergirl
                      Participant

yoopergirl
                        Participant

Roxy1453
                          Participant
                            No, the spot is Mel. I have had 2 rounds of Ipi and radiation. I developed colitis really bad from the Ipi so we tried the radiation. It’s shrinking and we think it will continue to do so.

Thanks,

Nancy

Roxy1453
                            Participant

Thanks,

Nancy

lhaley
                            Participant

Great news!!!!   Are they assuming that the spot behind your knee is benign?   For the next 3 months go enjoy the summer and don't worry about melanoma.

Linda

lhaley
                              Participant

Linda

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics