The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Pembro Round 22 and new scans comoing up.

Forums General Melanoma Community Pembro Round 22 and new scans comoing up.

Participant

Hey Warriors,

I hope this finds you all kicking some melanoma rear end! I have round #22 and scans coming up this week and looking forward to getting another round closer to finishing the two years. The Pembro is slowing taking its toll on my joints…I sound like bubble wrap being steeped on when I get up in the morning 🙂

Just want you all to know you continue to inspire me and I pray that you all maintain ferocity in this battle until victory is claimed!

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        TexMelanomex
        Participant

Not Anonymous!! Its Tex!

Mark_DC
            Participant

Well done Tex. i read your blog last night and was really impressed! Its great how the PV-10 has worked and I thought you had it easy – but looking at your photos I could see how tough it was and must have been pretty stressful too with all that pink and red, even though these were good signs! thanks for posting – and also appreciate your words about faith too. mine needs to be stronger but it has helped me and i am very grateful. Anyway, amazing achievement!

Bubbles
            Participant

Way to rock it out, Tex.  Almost there!!!  celeste

Coragirl
              Participant

Wow 22! Almost finished. Wishing you the best.

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics