The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Opend this site and found message that follows. WHAT does it mean?

Forums General Melanoma Community Opend this site and found message that follows. WHAT does it mean?

Participant

SECURITY ALERT!

SECURITY ALERT!

You previously logged in to this site and checked the Remember me box. At that time, this site stored a "login cookie" on your web browser that it uses to identify you each time you return. However, the login cookie that your browser just provided is incorrect. One possible cause of this error is that your web browser cookies have been stolen and used by someone else to impersonate you at this site.

As a precaution, we logged out all of your current sessions and deactivated all your remembered logins to this site. You can log in again now.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        W.
        Participant

Most probably harmless!

I think this error message is caused by an internal error in the "Drupal" software package that this site uses.

You should just ignore it.

For the technically minded:

http://drupal.org/node/327263

http://drupal.org/node/940436

TinaR
            Participant

Thank you- I appreciate the information.

Roxanne

TinaR
              Participant

Thank you- I appreciate the information.

Roxanne

W.
              Participant

Most probably harmless!

I think this error message is caused by an internal error in the "Drupal" software package that this site uses.

You should just ignore it.

For the technically minded:

http://drupal.org/node/327263

http://drupal.org/node/940436

LizzM
                Participant

Sure doesn't seem exciting enough around here for someone to go to the trouble of impersonating you. Probably just a glitch. ๐Ÿ™‚

TinaR
                    Participant

Ha!  You're right -it is not all that exciting around here and impersonating me isn't all that unusual around here- no big deal. I'm more worried about other computer security- credit cards/pay pal and the like.  Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

TinaR
                      Participant

Ha!  You're right -it is not all that exciting around here and impersonating me isn't all that unusual around here- no big deal. I'm more worried about other computer security- credit cards/pay pal and the like.  Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

LizzM
                      Participant

Sure doesn't seem exciting enough around here for someone to go to the trouble of impersonating you. Probably just a glitch. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics