The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Opdivo sode effects

Forums General Melanoma Community Opdivo sode effects

Participant
      My dad had his second infusion of Opdivo this past Wednesday. Thursday he started feeling really off balance and dizzy, especially in the first part of the day. This went on for three days. Today Sunday, he is completely fine again. Has anyone experienced dizziness from your infusions? Also, if you have side effects from one infusion does that mean you will keep having them after every infusion?

Annie

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        geriakt
        Participant

I had 25 infusions of Opdivo. I felt wonky a day after each treatment during the first few but I got into it my side effect diminished.

Tom 

keepthefaith11
            Participant
              Thank you Tom. That is encouraging to hear.

Annie

keepthefaith11
              Participant

Annie

keepthefaith11
                Participant

Annie

geriakt
                Participant

I had 25 infusions of Opdivo. I felt wonky a day after each treatment during the first few but I got into it my side effect diminished.

Tom 

geriakt
                  Participant

Tom 

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics