The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

One Time……

Forums General Melanoma Community One Time……

Participant

My buddy Swifty and I were having a conversation and the topic about being horny came up.  So he says with dead seriousness:  "You know what buddy?  I'm the horniest guy I know."  I thought to myself for a while and came to the conclusion that I couldn't refute his claim.  I suppose he could be, but I thought all men were created equal.  Equally horny… but maybe I'm wrong.

My buddy Swifty and I were having a conversation and the topic about being horny came up.  So he says with dead seriousness:  "You know what buddy?  I'm the horniest guy I know."  I thought to myself for a while and came to the conclusion that I couldn't refute his claim.  I suppose he could be, but I thought all men were created equal.  Equally horny… but maybe I'm wrong.

I was talking with my brother and Swifty one time and we were sniveling about body aches and pains.  My brother and I played a lot of sports and concluded that it was our sporting activities in the past that were to blame.  Swifty chimes in and says:  "I know what you mean, my body is absolutely wrecked from pole vaulting in high school."  WTF? 

There's my attempt at banter, I'm thinking off topic enough…. being horny and pole vaulting.  Whatcha say Stan, think there will be any takers?

yoop

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        StanN
        Participant

Maybe Yoop….

I do remember the saying at the Firehouse,[aand it's true]and yes  i really heard it several time  ,repeated..

"Funny how  each conservation at the dining room table,allways started and ended about pussy"…there.

does that break the ice….

hey yoop does a  snake and a rock pile mean anthing to you…lol..tallly  Hhoe …gots to run  may   later

StanN
          Participant

Maybe Yoop….

I do remember the saying at the Firehouse,[aand it's true]and yes  i really heard it several time  ,repeated..

"Funny how  each conservation at the dining room table,allways started and ended about pussy"…there.

does that break the ice….

hey yoop does a  snake and a rock pile mean anthing to you…lol..tallly  Hhoe …gots to run  may   later

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

I shall not comment except to say, my eyes need new glasses for I thought you said on your opening that the topic came up about being homey and that your buddy Swifty thought he was the homiest guy.  I was all set to say, No he could not be, cos he was not the guy on TV who shouted     "Homey Don't play dat"

oh confusion and bad eyesight, but I at least read it twice!  tsk on me.  What about the broad jump  or best yet   Running Broad Jump!  or Standing Broad Jump?

Jerry from Cape Cod
                Participant

How do you make a Broad Jump?

Jerry from Cape Cod

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

My dear dear meat eater Jerry from the playground of all Lob-i-stirs

well, first you find a track and field practice meet.  Second you find the girls section,  then you look carefully for a huge sand pit, with some men standing about with giant measure sticks (hard thin things with numbers painted on them in graduating increments from one inch upwards to well over 13 feet.

you see a young woman (or old woman matters not)  you show her a 5 pound plus live lob-i-ster and she jumps.

now to answer your so far unasked question which will be  how to make a running broad jump?  same as above only this time you have TWO of the feisty giant mud bugs and make sure their antennae are waving frantically, and you must wear a plastic bib with a butter bowl depicted on it.

any more questions

signed a deprived lob-is-stir lover from up north in the land of ice and snow.devil

JerryfromFauq
                    Participant
                      Bonnie my Dear. How Much have I missed you. This is my first time on the off-topic in many months! I must admit that I wondered where you were going with the meat eating Jerry at the start of your post! Love you Girl!
                      Bonnie Lea
                      Participant

Well, Jerry so as to not confuse our friends here with mix ups with our two Jerry's  I distinguish you guys  as you (from the Faulklands, and Him who hates Lobisters but loves that illusive creature who drops off filet mignons at the drop of a horn. (usually in the state of New York, yet he hails from good old Cape Cod where the Lobister goes for nightly strolls in the depths of the briney sea.  SEE?

I would never talk about a Jerry jumping around on Horses,  so I need to talk about broads jumping and he did not understand about standiing broads jumping, nor runniing ones either,  though I bet you would be one to understand.  I have mmissed you also, and you should come and see on the OTBB as we need to get it up and running for even if no one else seems to need it I DO.  and for the now, in the right now, the very right now I mean NOW  I would love to be selfish and say I NEED IT.

I am very glad to see you post.  You have had such a time, and I have done with my lectures to you about riding horses, and just wobbling around on their backs like you so often do.  tsk tsk.

Love you too

Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
                        Participant

Well, Jerry so as to not confuse our friends here with mix ups with our two Jerry's  I distinguish you guys  as you (from the Faulklands, and Him who hates Lobisters but loves that illusive creature who drops off filet mignons at the drop of a horn. (usually in the state of New York, yet he hails from good old Cape Cod where the Lobister goes for nightly strolls in the depths of the briney sea.  SEE?

I would never talk about a Jerry jumping around on Horses,  so I need to talk about broads jumping and he did not understand about standiing broads jumping, nor runniing ones either,  though I bet you would be one to understand.  I have mmissed you also, and you should come and see on the OTBB as we need to get it up and running for even if no one else seems to need it I DO.  and for the now, in the right now, the very right now I mean NOW  I would love to be selfish and say I NEED IT.

I am very glad to see you post.  You have had such a time, and I have done with my lectures to you about riding horses, and just wobbling around on their backs like you so often do.  tsk tsk.

Love you too

Bonnie

LizzM
                          Participant

Is this the Jerry that had the riding accident? So good to see you post. I have been wondering how you were. Must be doing ok now. That's great!

LizzM
                            Participant

Oops. Should have been under Jerry from Fauq's reply.

LizzM
                              Participant

Oops. Should have been under Jerry from Fauq's reply.

JerryfromFauq
                                Participant
                                  It’s ME, Low energy and about 12 hour a day lying down prevents doing much of what I want to get done. Melanoma wise I seen to have stayed stable for the past 3 years. Have more pains from the actions to keep me going from the horse than from the mel. Is it good or bad that I can again wear the Marine Corp uniform that I out grew in 1968? Anybody else want to try my weight loss program? Throat flaps from the trach helps one stop eating!
                                  JerryfromFauq
                                  Participant
                                    It’s ME, Low energy and about 12 hour a day lying down prevents doing much of what I want to get done. Melanoma wise I seen to have stayed stable for the past 3 years. Have more pains from the actions to keep me going from the horse than from the mel. Is it good or bad that I can again wear the Marine Corp uniform that I out grew in 1968? Anybody else want to try my weight loss program? Throat flaps from the trach helps one stop eating!
                                    LizzM
                                    Participant

Is this the Jerry that had the riding accident? So good to see you post. I have been wondering how you were. Must be doing ok now. That's great!

JerryfromFauq
                                      Participant
                                        Bonnie my Dear. How Much have I missed you. This is my first time on the off-topic in many months! I must admit that I wondered where you were going with the meat eating Jerry at the start of your post! Love you Girl!
                                        Bonnie Lea
                                        Participant

My dear dear meat eater Jerry from the playground of all Lob-i-stirs

well, first you find a track and field practice meet.  Second you find the girls section,  then you look carefully for a huge sand pit, with some men standing about with giant measure sticks (hard thin things with numbers painted on them in graduating increments from one inch upwards to well over 13 feet.

you see a young woman (or old woman matters not)  you show her a 5 pound plus live lob-i-ster and she jumps.

now to answer your so far unasked question which will be  how to make a running broad jump?  same as above only this time you have TWO of the feisty giant mud bugs and make sure their antennae are waving frantically, and you must wear a plastic bib with a butter bowl depicted on it.

any more questions

signed a deprived lob-is-stir lover from up north in the land of ice and snow.devil

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                          Participant

How do you make a Broad Jump?

Jerry from Cape Cod

Bonnie Lea
                                          Participant

I shall not comment except to say, my eyes need new glasses for I thought you said on your opening that the topic came up about being homey and that your buddy Swifty thought he was the homiest guy.  I was all set to say, No he could not be, cos he was not the guy on TV who shouted     "Homey Don't play dat"

oh confusion and bad eyesight, but I at least read it twice!  tsk on me.  What about the broad jump  or best yet   Running Broad Jump!  or Standing Broad Jump?

Viewing 3 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics