The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

One step closer to PD1 trial

Forums General Melanoma Community One step closer to PD1 trial

Participant

My pre-prescreening brain MRI was normal… SO thankful. I go to Vanderbilt for the rest of the prescreening on the 22nd,and if all goes well I am scheduled to start into the Merck PD1 trial on Monday the 29th!!

Tina

My pre-prescreening brain MRI was normal… SO thankful. I go to Vanderbilt for the rest of the prescreening on the 22nd,and if all goes well I am scheduled to start into the Merck PD1 trial on Monday the 29th!!

Tina

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        Amanda
        Participant

Awesome news tina!!! I'm very happy for you!!    Praying you'll be a responder!

-Amanda-

Amanda
          Participant

-Amanda-

Amanda
            Participant

-Amanda-

Owl
              Participant

Wonderful news, Tina! Keep my fingers crossed, alle the best Jenny

Owl
                Participant

Owl
                  Participant

DeniseK
                    Participant

AWESOME news Tina,

I bet your super excited!!  I know I am for you.  I have a good feeling about this for you.  

All my best to you,

Denise

DeniseK
                      Participant

AWESOME news Tina,

I bet your super excited!!  I know I am for you.  I have a good feeling about this for you.  

All my best to you,

Denise

DeniseK
                        Participant

AWESOME news Tina,

All my best to you,

Denise

Becky C.
                          Participant

Hi Tina. My name is Becky. I am from Jackson, Ms.I just started the anti-pd1 trial at MD Anderson.Just had my second treatment this week. All is going well. Only side effect I have noticed is some itching. I will hope and pray you getin.

Becky C.
                            Participant

Hi Tina. My name is Becky. I am from Jackson, Ms.I just started the anti-pd1 trial at MD Anderson.Just had my second treatment this week. All is going well. Only side effect I have noticed is some itching. I will hope and pray you getin.

Becky C.
                              Participant

5374brian
                                Participant

Great news !!! Keep smiling and dont loose your vision. 

5374brian
                                  Participant

5374brian
                                    Participant

aldakota22
                                      Participant

Thank God you are getting in the Merck PD1 trial.May you finally get to that new id we all strive for  NED.Keep us updated .Beat the Beast… Al

aldakota22
                                        Participant

Thank God you are getting in the Merck PD1 trial.May you finally get to that new id we all strive for  NED.Keep us updated .Beat the Beast… Al

aldakota22
                                          Participant

killmel
                                            Participant

Tina,

SOOOOO Happy for you.

At Vanderbilt are you guaranteed the Merck PD1 drug? or do can you get randomized to chemo?

Good Luck,

Anna

killmel
                                              Participant

Tina,

SOOOOO Happy for you.

At Vanderbilt are you guaranteed the Merck PD1 drug? or do can you get randomized to chemo?

Good Luck,

Anna

killmel
                                                Participant

Tina,

SOOOOO Happy for you.

Good Luck,

Anna

Tina D
                                                  Participant

Karen…. "a little sidetracked" LOL… that is a tad bit of an understatement! You have been through a lot in the past month. We should end up pretty close to same schedule then… I actually start the trial on Monday. Hoping for good reports for you!! Of course, let us know!! So sorry for how difficult this past month has been for you.

Tina

NYKaren
                                                    Participant
                                                      HURRAY TINA! I’m so happy for you!
                                                      Tina D
                                                      Participant

Thank you, Karen… hoping to hear very good news from you this coming week….

Tina

NYKaren
                                                        Participant
                                                          Hi Tina,
                                                          I got a little sidetracked but maybe, just maybe, we’ll be on the same schedule. I’m going for MRI Tuesday a.m. & seeing onc late afternoon.
                                                          Fingers crossed,
                                                          Karen
                                                          NYKaren
                                                          Participant
                                                            Hi Tina,
                                                            I got a little sidetracked but maybe, just maybe, we’ll be on the same schedule. I’m going for MRI Tuesday a.m. & seeing onc late afternoon.
                                                            Fingers crossed,
                                                            Karen
                                                            NYKaren
                                                            Participant
                                                              Hi Tina,
                                                              Fingers crossed,
                                                              Karen
                                                              Tina D
                                                              Participant

The Merck trial has3 arms… one PD1 2mg, one PD1 10mg, and one chemo. BUT.. you can cross-over to the PD1 if you dont respond to the chemo. Getting ready to post that I got the call today that I was randomized into the PD1 arm. I start on Monday

Tina D
                                                                Participant

The Merck trial has3 arms… one PD1 2mg, one PD1 10mg, and one chemo. BUT.. you can cross-over to the PD1 if you dont respond to the chemo. Getting ready to post that I got the call today that I was randomized into the PD1 arm. I start on Monday

Tina D
                                                                  Participant

Tina D
                                                                    Participant

Karen…. "a little sidetracked" LOL… that is a tad bit of an understatement! You have been through a lot in the past month. We should end up pretty close to same schedule then… I actually start the trial on Monday. Hoping for good reports for you!! Of course, let us know!! So sorry for how difficult this past month has been for you.

Tina

Tina D
                                                                      Participant

Tina

NYKaren
                                                                        Participant
                                                                          NYKaren
                                                                          Participant
                                                                            Tina D
                                                                            Participant

Tina

Tina D
                                                                              Participant

Tina

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics