The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Now that the holildays are over, let’s be honest………

Forums General Melanoma Community Now that the holildays are over, let’s be honest………

Participant

I'm bored for the moment, and out of sheer curiousity, I'm only asking this to a few people (they know who they are), because I believe, to the majority, it never even crossed their minds.

*  Who of you were *itching* and ready to go on the warpath, expecting I would post "My First Christmas In Heaven" on the main board?

*  If you had seen where I had posted it, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism?

I'm bored for the moment, and out of sheer curiousity, I'm only asking this to a few people (they know who they are), because I believe, to the majority, it never even crossed their minds.

*  Who of you were *itching* and ready to go on the warpath, expecting I would post "My First Christmas In Heaven" on the main board?

*  If you had seen where I had posted it, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism?

*  If you had seen it posted by someone else, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism?

* if you had seen it posted anonymously, would you have assumed it was ME?

*  If you had seen it posted anonymously, AND assumed it was me, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism?

*  If you had seen it posted anonymously, and didn't assume it was me (maybe thought it MIGHT be me)—- but knew  it could be anybody, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism?

*  Were you disappointed I didn't post it, because you wanted to reply, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism?

*  After a year, did you not give a rat either way whether I (or anyone) posted the poem or not?

*  After a year, did you reailize posting the simple poem was no biggy?  At least not big enough to reply with  negative contempt and criticism, and start a "war" on the main board and have it removed TWICE because it was posted?  Did you realize a LOT of people were comforted by it, and decided, "Hey—if it helps others—or even ONE person, I'm not gonna start any crap."?

Like I said, just bored and curious.  The thought DID cross my mind that IF it had been posted anonymously, how many of you would've assumed it was ME?

Laterz!

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Replies
        all Come In
        Participant

I think about the only thing I can say is …. Get over it

I don't agree with any of the reaction from next year. but let it go.

all Come In
          Participant

I think about the only thing I can say is …. Get over it

I don't agree with any of the reaction from next year. but let it go.

KyCyn
            Participant

Wow, has it really been a year??

Time DOES fly!  😉

Cyn

KyCyn
              Participant

Wow, has it really been a year??

Time DOES fly!  😉

Cyn

TinaR
                Participant

Bwahahahahahah !!! Another blast from the past…the special kind of crazy that would bring out those with a knack for witty response. Ah, if i only could have saved all of their fun comments in a storage box 🙂

Carry on you crazy girl-you're something else, for sure. As my Mom used to say, " a real piece of work ".

TinaR
                  Participant

Bwahahahahahah !!! Another blast from the past…the special kind of crazy that would bring out those with a knack for witty response. Ah, if i only could have saved all of their fun comments in a storage box 🙂

Carry on you crazy girl-you're something else, for sure. As my Mom used to say, " a real piece of work ".

BillMFl
                    Participant

I didn't read it last year. I wouldn't have read it this year.  Your self centered ego is exceeded only by your waist line.  Bah humbug to the xmas bs anyway.  Was it Bill Clinton that said you can take a pig out of Arkansas, but its still a pig. hahaha

Bet you really miss me. Post all the screw ball shit you want. I probably won't read it but I always laugh at the reactions. And at the fact that you are too ignorant to understand why you get those reactions. Reality must be distorted in the Barbie Doll Universe.

Thank you for sticking your piggy toes back in the pile. I missed you. Really. Naw. Not really. Maybe a teeny bit.

BillMFl
                      Participant

I didn't read it last year. I wouldn't have read it this year.  Your self centered ego is exceeded only by your waist line.  Bah humbug to the xmas bs anyway.  Was it Bill Clinton that said you can take a pig out of Arkansas, but its still a pig. hahaha

Bet you really miss me. Post all the screw ball shit you want. I probably won't read it but I always laugh at the reactions. And at the fact that you are too ignorant to understand why you get those reactions. Reality must be distorted in the Barbie Doll Universe.

Thank you for sticking your piggy toes back in the pile. I missed you. Really. Naw. Not really. Maybe a teeny bit.

BillMFl
                          Participant

Hey I didn't check the anon box. Its me. SOPS Bill.

BillMFl
                            Participant

Hey I didn't check the anon box. Its me. SOPS Bill.

jag
                            Participant

Hey BG, make the bed in the back room you slob, and if that is Charlie S you are sitting on, get up already, he can't feel his feet anymore, and is going to need an amputation.  Poor guy has been through enough.

jag
                              Participant

Hey BG, make the bed in the back room you slob, and if that is Charlie S you are sitting on, get up already, he can't feel his feet anymore, and is going to need an amputation.  Poor guy has been through enough.

Rocco
                                Participant

Get over yourself darling, really. 

In your post you used the word "I" seven times and the word "me" six. 

Grow a brain and get a clue – Christmas isn't about I/ME or even you. 

And as for the poem, I find it rather depressing but I wouldn't have given a fig if it had been posted or not.

Truly, it's the New Year – get over your old self.

Rocco
                                  Participant

Get over yourself darling, really. 

In your post you used the word "I" seven times and the word "me" six. 

Grow a brain and get a clue – Christmas isn't about I/ME or even you. 

And as for the poem, I find it rather depressing but I wouldn't have given a fig if it had been posted or not.

Truly, it's the New Year – get over your old self.

Rodensir
                                    Participant

It is and was a bad poem and I would have said so again.  I do not care who posted it!!!!

It seems to me when Ii posted a parady of it on the dark side some people jump me for it and that just posted on the dark side.  So yes it still is a bad poem with overtones I find supid and would say so again and again and again.

Allan

Rodensir
                                      Participant

It is and was a bad poem and I would have said so again.  I do not care who posted it!!!!

It seems to me when Ii posted a parady of it on the dark side some people jump me for it and that just posted on the dark side.  So yes it still is a bad poem with overtones I find supid and would say so again and again and again.

Allan

djpayn
                                        Participant

Why can't all you DS'ers create your own site and GET LOST!

You are not wanted here, truly!

TinaR
                                            Participant

You're complaining to the wrong group of posters. The fluffy-siders, the vigilantes and religious-freaks should have stayed away from the Darkside. Water under the bridge, deal with it.

TinaR
                                              Participant

You're complaining to the wrong group of posters. The fluffy-siders, the vigilantes and religious-freaks should have stayed away from the Darkside. Water under the bridge, deal with it.

jag
                                                Participant

Awe c'mon, be fair.  Darksiders love you,  We would never ask you to go.

it's not our fault you aren't even a melanoma patient or caregiver.

Bonnie Lea
                                                  Participant

I is sooooo glad you guys know what you are talking about. or who you are talking about.  Man do things go way over my poor shunted head.  

BUT  my earlid is still sticking on maybe sort of precariously but non the less with a little help from some new goop all shall be well.  

And let it be known….I have finally graduated to oncology skin checks by the PMH crew to 12 months (after 7 years) but still have to see local derm every six months (who is local and not all the way to the beeeeg evvvvil city)  so I am still ever watchful.

Bonnie Lea
                                                    Participant

I is sooooo glad you guys know what you are talking about. or who you are talking about.  Man do things go way over my poor shunted head.  

BUT  my earlid is still sticking on maybe sort of precariously but non the less with a little help from some new goop all shall be well.  

And let it be known….I have finally graduated to oncology skin checks by the PMH crew to 12 months (after 7 years) but still have to see local derm every six months (who is local and not all the way to the beeeeg evvvvil city)  so I am still ever watchful.

jag
                                                      Participant

Awe c'mon, be fair.  Darksiders love you,  We would never ask you to go.

it's not our fault you aren't even a melanoma patient or caregiver.

LV
                                                        Participant

Well, Mr. or Ms. Anon, how can we be sure that you weren't a DS'er too, lurking and whining?  You go ahead and lead the way into the wilderness – we'll be right behind you. Just hope we can side-step the crap you leave behind as you go.

LV
                                                          Participant

Well, Mr. or Ms. Anon, how can we be sure that you weren't a DS'er too, lurking and whining?  You go ahead and lead the way into the wilderness – we'll be right behind you. Just hope we can side-step the crap you leave behind as you go.

TinaR
                                                            Participant

As if  Anon's petty bullshi% is important now that breaking news has come to light ( and good  thing I didn't run out and get a tattoo)…  apparently…brace yourselves… we've all shifted astrologically. Shocking. I bet this makes Anon forget all about those nasty Darksiders. 

The news is cataclysmic, I know. Well, actually, I have no idea what it  really means-I have never followed Astrology. Seems my life was falsely shaped as as a Cancer  Leo cusp…only to find I'm actually a Gemini/ Cancer!   As I don't know what any of it means …I hope it's good news. What do you do if your b-day falls in BOTH signs-end of Gemini and beginning of Cancer.  A quick looks showed my choice of jewels has doubled- how bad can it be?

your sign 2,000 years ago up until today…

Aries: March 21 – April 19
                                                              Taurus: April 20 – May 20
                                                              Gemini: May 21 – June 20
                                                              Cancer: June 21 – July 22
                                                              Leo: July 23 – August 22
                                                              Virgo: August 23 – September 22
                                                              Libra: September 23 – October 22
                                                              Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
                                                              Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
                                                              Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
                                                              Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
                                                              Pisces: February 19 – March 20

THE NEW CHART.

The new dates would therefore be:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
                                                              Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
                                                              Pisces: March 11-April 18
                                                              Aries: April 18-May 13
                                                              Taurus: May 13-June 21
                                                              Gemini: June 21-July 20
                                                              Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
                                                              Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
                                                              Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
                                                              Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
                                                              Scorpio: Nov. 23-Dec. 17
                                                              Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20 

TinaR
                                                              Participant

As if  Anon's petty bullshi% is important now that breaking news has come to light ( and good  thing I didn't run out and get a tattoo)…  apparently…brace yourselves… we've all shifted astrologically. Shocking. I bet this makes Anon forget all about those nasty Darksiders. 

The news is cataclysmic, I know. Well, actually, I have no idea what it  really means-I have never followed Astrology. Seems my life was falsely shaped as as a Cancer  Leo cusp…only to find I'm actually a Gemini/ Cancer!   As I don't know what any of it means …I hope it's good news. What do you do if your b-day falls in BOTH signs-end of Gemini and beginning of Cancer.  A quick looks showed my choice of jewels has doubled- how bad can it be?

your sign 2,000 years ago up until today…

Aries: March 21 – April 19
                                                                Taurus: April 20 – May 20
                                                                Gemini: May 21 – June 20
                                                                Cancer: June 21 – July 22
                                                                Leo: July 23 – August 22
                                                                Virgo: August 23 – September 22
                                                                Libra: September 23 – October 22
                                                                Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
                                                                Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
                                                                Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
                                                                Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
                                                                Pisces: February 19 – March 20

THE NEW CHART.

The new dates would therefore be:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
                                                                Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
                                                                Pisces: March 11-April 18
                                                                Aries: April 18-May 13
                                                                Taurus: May 13-June 21
                                                                Gemini: June 21-July 20
                                                                Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
                                                                Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
                                                                Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
                                                                Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
                                                                Scorpio: Nov. 23-Dec. 17
                                                                Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20 

Bonnie Lea
                                                                Participant

OH great balls of fire:   I do not know what to do!!!   ROX  help HELP H E L P  you and I are in the same boat, and it may have sprung a leak.  July 17th is me.  dunno about cusps  (arent they teeth?)  does that mean that I have a evil twin lurking out there now?  If I am a gemini?  I mean I was always a cancer crab  now?

Bonnie Lea
                                                                  Participant

OH great balls of fire:   I do not know what to do!!!   ROX  help HELP H E L P  you and I are in the same boat, and it may have sprung a leak.  July 17th is me.  dunno about cusps  (arent they teeth?)  does that mean that I have a evil twin lurking out there now?  If I am a gemini?  I mean I was always a cancer crab  now?

Bonnie Lea
                                                                    Participant

Is it those pesky Mayans fiddling with the calendars?  or perhaps the illuminate?  woe is me,  Now my DD is not the scale of justice she is a VIRGO  (NOT)   my son and his rapier wit is now the scale of justice? hmmm and dear hubby, who was always the water bearer is now a cob of corn?  this cannot be!

Bonnie Lea
                                                                      Participant

Is it those pesky Mayans fiddling with the calendars?  or perhaps the illuminate?  woe is me,  Now my DD is not the scale of justice she is a VIRGO  (NOT)   my son and his rapier wit is now the scale of justice? hmmm and dear hubby, who was always the water bearer is now a cob of corn?  this cannot be!

TinaR
                                                                        Participant

Well, after re-reading my last sentence,  I went back to the sign charts to  see if I could hope for improvement in my grammar and typing skills – no. Bummer. I feel sorry for * yous guys*–at least  I'll have the sparkle and shimmer of all my jewelry choices to keep me happy!  Sorry 🙁

TinaR
                                                                          Participant

Well, after re-reading my last sentence,  I went back to the sign charts to  see if I could hope for improvement in my grammar and typing skills – no. Bummer. I feel sorry for * yous guys*–at least  I'll have the sparkle and shimmer of all my jewelry choices to keep me happy!  Sorry 🙁

LV
                                                                            Participant

Both of me refuse to give up our status as Geminis.

LV
                                                                              Participant

Both of me refuse to give up our status as Geminis.

Janner
                                                                                Participant

Your "new" chart is different from the one that I found.  THAT one had a new sign – Ophiuchus.   According to this chart, I went from Sagittarius to Ophiuchus.

Ophiuchus is a sign in the Sidereal Zodiac or 13-sign Zodiac, which is a moving Zodiac, as opposed to the Western fixed Zodiac. This moving Zodiac that acknowledges Ophiuchus has shifted almost one full sign from the fixed Zodiac, hence the "new" astrological sign dates:
                                                                                  Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
                                                                                  Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
                                                                                  Pisces: March 11- April 18
                                                                                  Aries: April 18- May 13
                                                                                  Taurus: May 13- June 21
                                                                                  Gemini: June 21- July 20
                                                                                  Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
                                                                                  Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
                                                                                  Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
                                                                                  Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
                                                                                  Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
                                                                                  Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
                                                                                  Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

KyCyn
                                                                                  Participant

Whew, still Leo 🙂

Cyn

KyCyn
                                                                                    Participant

Whew, still Leo 🙂

Cyn

BillMFl
                                                                                      Participant

Dear Janner. I always thought you might be an Ophiuchus. Is there a treatment or cure for the condition?

Janner
                                                                                        Participant

Bill,

I think I'm beyond help whether I'm Ophiuchus or Sagitarrius.  Oh well, what do you do????

~j~

Janner
                                                                                          Participant

Bill,

I think I'm beyond help whether I'm Ophiuchus or Sagitarrius.  Oh well, what do you do????

~j~

BillMFl
                                                                                            Participant

Dear Janner. I always thought you might be an Ophiuchus. Is there a treatment or cure for the condition?

Janner
                                                                                              Participant

Your "new" chart is different from the one that I found.  THAT one had a new sign – Ophiuchus.   According to this chart, I went from Sagittarius to Ophiuchus.

Ophiuchus is a sign in the Sidereal Zodiac or 13-sign Zodiac, which is a moving Zodiac, as opposed to the Western fixed Zodiac. This moving Zodiac that acknowledges Ophiuchus has shifted almost one full sign from the fixed Zodiac, hence the "new" astrological sign dates:
                                                                                                Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
                                                                                                Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
                                                                                                Pisces: March 11- April 18
                                                                                                Aries: April 18- May 13
                                                                                                Taurus: May 13- June 21
                                                                                                Gemini: June 21- July 20
                                                                                                Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
                                                                                                Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
                                                                                                Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
                                                                                                Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
                                                                                                Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
                                                                                                Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
                                                                                                Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

djpayn
                                                                                              Participant

Why can't all you DS'ers create your own site and GET LOST!

You are not wanted here, truly!

dencolt
                                                                                                Participant

Oh, Lord.

To answer your questions:  yes, we would have thought it was you.  No, we were not itching to go on the warpath.  If it had been done anonymously, we would have assumed it was you.  Yes, it remains as offensive and out-of-place as before.  And, no, we are not interested in reveling in your martyrdom.

dencolt
                                                                                                  Participant

Oh, Lord.

To answer your questions:  yes, we would have thought it was you.  No, we were not itching to go on the warpath.  If it had been done anonymously, we would have assumed it was you.  Yes, it remains as offensive and out-of-place as before.  And, no, we are not interested in reveling in your martyrdom.

Yawn
                                                                                                    Participant

*  Who of you were *itching* and ready to go on the warpath, expecting I would post "My First Christmas In Heaven" on the main board? —  Not I. 

*  If you had seen where I had posted it, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? –  No, but I would have posted an inappropriate photo of my…

*  If you had seen it posted by someone else, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? – I didn't reply to it last year with negative contempt (is there any other kind?) and criticism. 

* if you had seen it posted anonymously, would you have assumed it was ME? – No.

*  If you had seen it posted anonymously, AND assumed it was me, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? – I would have, but I'd have used BillMFL's name to do it.

*  If you had seen it posted anonymously, and didn't assume it was me (maybe thought it MIGHT be me)—- but knew  it could be anybody, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? –  See above answer.

*  Were you disappointed I didn't post it, because you wanted to reply, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? –  Are you nagging me?

*  After a year, did you not give a rat either way whether I (or anyone) posted the poem or not? – This.

*  After a year, did you reailize posting the simple poem was no biggy?  At least not big enough to reply with  negative contempt and criticism, and start a "war" on the main board and have it removed TWICE because it was posted?  Did you realize a LOT of people were comforted by it, and decided, "Hey—if it helps others—or even ONE person, I'm not gonna start any crap."? – Will you please just post it? 

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                        Participant

well, Mr. Yawn, I don't have a actual reply to your reply to the orig post, but I am sooooo glad to see you post.  I am sooooo glad that you are still in the land of the living, where that may be be-foggles my poor tired brain.   Have missed your input all over the place.

Hope all is well, in what ever land you may be in.

yours in absolute confusion still

Bonnie Leaenlightened some say I may be as bright as their boots but I note with dismay they are wearing concrete ones.

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                          Participant

well, Mr. Yawn, I don't have a actual reply to your reply to the orig post, but I am sooooo glad to see you post.  I am sooooo glad that you are still in the land of the living, where that may be be-foggles my poor tired brain.   Have missed your input all over the place.

Hope all is well, in what ever land you may be in.

yours in absolute confusion still

Bonnie Leaenlightened some say I may be as bright as their boots but I note with dismay they are wearing concrete ones.

BillMFl
                                                                                                            Participant

I get goose bumps to think that the "Great Wizard of Odd" would mention me in his posts. Ummm perhaps itchy crawly skin rather than goose bumps. 

BillMFl
                                                                                                              Participant

I get goose bumps to think that the "Great Wizard of Odd" would mention me in his posts. Ummm perhaps itchy crawly skin rather than goose bumps. 

Yawn
                                                                                                              Participant

*  Who of you were *itching* and ready to go on the warpath, expecting I would post "My First Christmas In Heaven" on the main board? —  Not I. 

*  If you had seen where I had posted it, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? –  No, but I would have posted an inappropriate photo of my…

*  If you had seen it posted by someone else, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? – I didn't reply to it last year with negative contempt (is there any other kind?) and criticism. 

* if you had seen it posted anonymously, would you have assumed it was ME? – No.

*  If you had seen it posted anonymously, AND assumed it was me, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? – I would have, but I'd have used BillMFL's name to do it.

*  If you had seen it posted anonymously, and didn't assume it was me (maybe thought it MIGHT be me)—- but knew  it could be anybody, would you have replied, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? –  See above answer.

*  Were you disappointed I didn't post it, because you wanted to reply, like you did last year, with negative contempt and criticism? –  Are you nagging me?

*  After a year, did you not give a rat either way whether I (or anyone) posted the poem or not? – This.

*  After a year, did you reailize posting the simple poem was no biggy?  At least not big enough to reply with  negative contempt and criticism, and start a "war" on the main board and have it removed TWICE because it was posted?  Did you realize a LOT of people were comforted by it, and decided, "Hey—if it helps others—or even ONE person, I'm not gonna start any crap."? – Will you please just post it? 

MarieM
                                                                                                                Participant

Hi Lisa!

My opinion would be just as unpopular as it was last year. I would WONDER IF it was you but I wouldn't assume it was. I DID think of the poem this year. I liked it..it made me think of those that were here and are no longer. I'm aware most (including my FRIENDS) don't agree with me and that's OK.  What I REALLY think is that the Holy Wars from last year were better than what is here now. :~) But, good to see you! Happy New Year.

Marie

MarieM
                                                                                                                  Participant

Hi Lisa!

My opinion would be just as unpopular as it was last year. I would WONDER IF it was you but I wouldn't assume it was. I DID think of the poem this year. I liked it..it made me think of those that were here and are no longer. I'm aware most (including my FRIENDS) don't agree with me and that's OK.  What I REALLY think is that the Holy Wars from last year were better than what is here now. :~) But, good to see you! Happy New Year.

Marie

MarieM
                                                                                                                    Participant

Hi Lisa!

Marie

MarieM
                                                                                                                      Participant

Hi Lisa!

Marie

Nancylee
                                                                                                                        Participant

Look at this.!!  All my favorite people in one post.  I have been missing everyone and all the fights, laughs, argurments and stories. The good old days. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. And if by chance you have found a new Venue to vent, how about sharing the link.

Nancy ( fattie)

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                                            Participant

OH NANCLEE   why fattie?  good to see you again.  So happy was I to get your words.  How are you feeling?  if there is another place to vent, I have not heard about it.  (doubt they would wish me there anyhow)  hahah someone tried recently but oh you can read about it for yourself. 

good to have you back.

BonnieLea

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                                              Participant

OH NANCLEE   why fattie?  good to see you again.  So happy was I to get your words.  How are you feeling?  if there is another place to vent, I have not heard about it.  (doubt they would wish me there anyhow)  hahah someone tried recently but oh you can read about it for yourself. 

good to have you back.

BonnieLea

KyCyn
                                                                                                                                Participant

Nancy!!!  So good to see you… I hardly ever visit here anymore, but I like to know what Bonnie Lea, Roxanne and JAG (among others) are up to so I try to come by occasionally.

Hope life is good for you, friend!

Cyn

KyCyn
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Nancy!!!  So good to see you… I hardly ever visit here anymore, but I like to know what Bonnie Lea, Roxanne and JAG (among others) are up to so I try to come by occasionally.

Hope life is good for you, friend!

Cyn

Nancylee
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Look at this.!!  All my favorite people in one post.  I have been missing everyone and all the fights, laughs, argurments and stories. The good old days. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. And if by chance you have found a new Venue to vent, how about sharing the link.

Nancy ( fattie)

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics