The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

not mel related

Forums General Melanoma Community not mel related

Participant

But I simply have to add to the recent news that has made me so happy!   Just got a call from the surgeon I had for my recent axilla surgeries.  Both sides are NEGATATIVE  even some dug out lymph nodes.

I am assuming that all sorts of beast stuff was searched for and the whole hunk'o'bonnie is clear of any cancers!!!   Now just to get over one of my worst pain things yet in my opinion, though doctor says different!

But I simply have to add to the recent news that has made me so happy!   Just got a call from the surgeon I had for my recent axilla surgeries.  Both sides are NEGATATIVE  even some dug out lymph nodes.

I am assuming that all sorts of beast stuff was searched for and the whole hunk'o'bonnie is clear of any cancers!!!   Now just to get over one of my worst pain things yet in my opinion, though doctor says different!

Our mothers were right when we heard tales of  "be careful when you shave your armpits'  you do not want a nick there.  Well unfort both my 'pits' have 6 inch nicks attached the the already lines from the bilaterals   BUT I AM SO HAPPY!

And John…. kitties sniff scars too!  they (mine) know it hurts I think from my outbursts and they tap me on the chest front, and stare at my pits.  Don't think I would like them to get all  'licky'   ewwwwww  (a head is different though)

wink

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        Kimmer
        Participant

YAAAHHOOO (!!!)

Now I have 2 biggo smiles on my face…no that would make me two faced, I think.  Good day = good news for you and for John.

Whew!

Take good care, K.

Oh and PS

That son of mine has been given the all clear that the subdural hematoma has resolved and he can go back to work and his life.  Great news, but now he has to go back to NC and his life and I am sorta sad.  This Mom stuff is way too hard.

Still some days are just built for good health news.  YAY!

Kimmer
          Participant

YAAAHHOOO (!!!)

Now I have 2 biggo smiles on my face…no that would make me two faced, I think.  Good day = good news for you and for John.

Whew!

Take good care, K.

Oh and PS

That son of mine has been given the all clear that the subdural hematoma has resolved and he can go back to work and his life.  Great news, but now he has to go back to NC and his life and I am sorta sad.  This Mom stuff is way too hard.

Still some days are just built for good health news.  YAY!

KyCyn
            Participant

Yay Yay Yay!!!!!  Bonnie Lea, that's just wonderful news 🙂

Cyn

KyCyn
              Participant

Yay Yay Yay!!!!!  Bonnie Lea, that's just wonderful news 🙂

Cyn

jag
                Participant

Great news Bonnie.  

You deserve a chance to heal, don't kill yourself with renovations any time soon.    

Bonnie Lea
                    Participant

hahaha oh John……  no renovations are in my future now or ever.  Don't qualify due to the shunt tube snaking through my chest and down to the abdomen.  Not even foam pillows….  dont care actually.  Ugly as sin, (never saw sin though)  but hey you and I are on a winners streak!

Bonnie Lea
                      Participant

hahaha oh John……  no renovations are in my future now or ever.  Don't qualify due to the shunt tube snaking through my chest and down to the abdomen.  Not even foam pillows….  dont care actually.  Ugly as sin, (never saw sin though)  but hey you and I are on a winners streak!

jag
                      Participant

Great news Bonnie.  

You deserve a chance to heal, don't kill yourself with renovations any time soon.    

dian in spokane
                        Participant

great news Bonnie!

dian

dian in spokane
                          Participant

great news Bonnie!

dian

lhaley
                            Participant

Great news!!!  Give yourself some time to heal and then go out and enjoy!!!!

Linda

lhaley
                              Participant

Great news!!!  Give yourself some time to heal and then go out and enjoy!!!!

Linda

Viewing 9 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics