The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

NO evidence of ACTIVE desease

Forums General Melanoma Community NO evidence of ACTIVE desease

Participant

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while but still wander around to see whats going on. Monday I received my second set of scans that showed no eveidence of active desease. They are saying active since my other possible nodule in lungs are still visible. They have never been confirmed melanoma or not.

After going to stage 4 two years ago I am very happy to hear anything other than "we need to watch…….." and going to 12 week scans is great.

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while but still wander around to see whats going on. Monday I received my second set of scans that showed no eveidence of active desease. They are saying active since my other possible nodule in lungs are still visible. They have never been confirmed melanoma or not.

After going to stage 4 two years ago I am very happy to hear anything other than "we need to watch…….." and going to 12 week scans is great.

It wasn't too scary to get results when your in the heat of battle, but to go in and maybe hear that it is active again was kinda scary. Like they were going to take my new toy away.

I know I am not even close to being out of the woods but its nice to slow down and enjoy the trees.

Have a wonderful holiday,

David

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        susanr
        Participant

Nice to read your post.  Glad you are doing well.  Keep fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan R. NY

susanr
          Participant

Susan R. NY

susanr
            Participant

Susan R. NY

LynnLuc
              Participant

NED is great and so is STABLE…as long as we stay that way!!

LynnLuc
                Participant

LynnLuc
                  Participant

JerryfromFauq
                    Participant

Enjoy the great reports. Who knows they just might last for decades! (HOPE SO!)

JerryfromFauq
                      Participant

JerryfromFauq
                        Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics