The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

New Year’s wish

Forums General Melanoma Community New Year’s wish

Participant

As New Year's draws near I would like you all to take a minute and remember all of those fellow warriors who have fought the fight and now are our melanoma Angels!  I am really getting choked up.  I am not going to try to even come close to list those that i'll mis on the chance that I skip somebody who deserves attention.  So New Year's Eve.  Please do me a favor and raise a toast in silence to of those who have passed.  Then give one hella fa cheer to all of us who are here still facing the beast.

Jerry from Cape Cod

As New Year's draws near I would like you all to take a minute and remember all of those fellow warriors who have fought the fight and now are our melanoma Angels!  I am really getting choked up.  I am not going to try to even come close to list those that i'll mis on the chance that I skip somebody who deserves attention.  So New Year's Eve.  Please do me a favor and raise a toast in silence to of those who have passed.  Then give one hella fa cheer to all of us who are here still facing the beast.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        MariaH
        Participant

With a heavy heart I will raise my glass to those we have lost – while rallying on – may 2012 be a better year for ALL of us.

Maria

MariaH
          Participant

With a heavy heart I will raise my glass to those we have lost – while rallying on – may 2012 be a better year for ALL of us.

Maria

MariaH
            Participant

Maria

BonnieLea
              Participant

Jerry Jerry Jerry….count me in.  Champagne is chillin' now. and non Lobster nibbles are going to be readied.  and My dearest wish for you is to get strong, and pedal away on your non moving bike.

Hugs to all in your family and great friends.  And God Bless us every one!

Love Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                Participant

Jerry Jerry Jerry….count me in.  Champagne is chillin' now. and non Lobster nibbles are going to be readied.  and My dearest wish for you is to get strong, and pedal away on your non moving bike.

Love Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                  Participant

Love Bonnie Lea

Lauri England
                    Participant

You can also count me in on the toast.  May 2012 bring great things.  

Lauri England
                      Participant

Lauri England
                        Participant

killmel
                          Participant

Jerry,

I was shocked  & saddened to read Charles's update posts on your condition. I have been out ofthe country & out of touch with MPIP.

Please tell what happened to you that you ended up in the hospital. Last I heard you were taking Yervoy, did you have a severe side efffect>

Hoping & praying that you continue to recover. I too will toast all the brave warriors. Far too many, we need a cure!

God Bless your lovely wife & family.

Mary

killmel
                            Participant

Jerry,

I was shocked  & saddened to read Charles's update posts on your condition. I have been out ofthe country & out of touch with MPIP.

Please tell what happened to you that you ended up in the hospital. Last I heard you were taking Yervoy, did you have a severe side efffect>

Hoping & praying that you continue to recover. I too will toast all the brave warriors. Far too many, we need a cure!

Mary

killmel
                              Participant

Jerry,

Mary

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics